What's new

Welcome!

[CONTEST] Letter to Santa Claus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tasker

Reaction score
Hello dear santa claus
I wanted to ask you that this Christmas you can give me beers, many deodorant of any brand and also many underpants and towels as all past Christmas and wanted to tell you that I've been a very good person this year, I will not lose the illusion is that you exist, Oh and I also wanted to tell you that you come down a bit of weight and you to share your food with the poor reindeer and your Elves already without them not facilitate you work and if you don't take my request to let a little food will have to enlarge the fireplace that's all I say goodbye
greetings to you

Tasker
Diamond

Merry Christmas for all

dave'

Reaction score
Dear (PA)nda Claus.

Q1KPg0k.jpg

This year.. was very busy year for me (and I guess for you'll be soon). At the beginning I need to say it will be much easier if I will believe in you.. So mr. Santa or Nicholas? May I speak to you by name? Alright, thanks. So Nicholas.. we have to talk. Im 23 years old guy and I know I did a lot of thing wrong but.. it's not a reason for trolling me. Yes you. I know it was my job to troll my friends but now.. It's not funny! I asked for a lot of peace because we live in crazy world now and it's kind a sad to read about all bad things happens in the world and you responed.. and give me 100 pounds of peas. Very funny. I hope this year won't be miscommunication between us and I'll receive what I will be asking for. So let's go to the details my red bearded friend. To be sure this year I decided to make a list of my wishes, here they are:
1# First and the most important thing. I hope everyone on PA will catch what he want and dream of.. I wish everyone - no matter if he was insulting me or was my friend. I hope he will be healthy, happy and have good life. This is my priory wish (but #2 is the one about catch!)
#3 Because no. 2 is already written and I hope I have some wish-space left I want to ask.. Do one of the things below, no matter which one you'll choose I will be extremely happy:
* Bring peace on the world (the VW logo look a like - not the disgusting green vegetable again)
or..
* Take PA back to the 2011/2012 when it was on of the greatest games I've ever played.. The vibe of oldschool.. I can't describe it witch words. I guess if I need to choose between those 2 I will be younger about 6 years now.

At the end of my letter, take a look of this picture, which Im leaving with this letter and ... choose wisely!

chF4BeB.png

My best present on PA so far.. one of the 1st Discharges on diamon. I know it was you Santa! Thank you <3

PS. Im unlucky as.. friday the 13th. To catch Lapras it took me more than 4 years so.. this shiny Dasher (I mean stantler) can be satisfaction for all the effort. Pleaseee?

At the very very end.. warm regards to everyone. Merry and blessed christmas, from yours dave
VwanmzI.png

Juanda

Reaction score
Dear Santa,
It's me, Juanda. This year i've been a really good boy. I got really nice notes at school, I also helped my granny going with her to the hospital
to get the medication the doctor had prescribed her every month. I went with my mommy to buy all the things for Christmas, maybe i could have helped more
at home, but i'm pretty sure that i tried to be good this year.
I want to thank you for all the max steel toys you sent me the last year, i still have them here with but, i play with them before going to my bed and
i wanted to apologize for not having thanked you before, but i think that this letter is the perfect moment to thank you.

Santa, this year i would like to spend christmas with my family, because i would like to share this wonderful season with my beloved ones.
I would also like to have a little red remote control car because it's my favourite colour. I'd like to have a red wool bonnet, just like the one you
always wear, because i'd like to look like you this christmas. I'd also appreciate that my mom can finally get a good job, because i've seen her really worried with the monthly outlay from my brothers and I. I promise you that the next year i will be the best at school and i will keep my room really organized when my mom gets home after her work just to not making her exert herself when she gets home really tired, and
i'll help with my youngest brother with his homework.

I hope all your reindeers and your helpers are fine and happy in this christmas. I wish you a merry christmas to all of you
I send you a big hug and i want to say I love you.

Yours truly,
Juanda.

Juanda.
Platinum.

P.D. Agradecimientos a Melinut que me ayudo con las traduccion, fuiste muy amable. :9:

Isablue

Reaction score
Dear Santa,

I’ve never written you a letter, you know my family is too poor to afford a Christmas tree and all the stuff to decorate it and all the things that are needed to celebrate Christmas. Thanks God my friend Billy forced his mother to invite us to the Christmas dinner and told me that I can take my letter and leave it by his tree.

Dear Santa, I would like to ask you few things: first, I would like to ask for that porcelain doll that I always at the store that is next to my school, I ask for it to you because my mommy is too poor to buy us toys and dolls and I really want this doll, it reminds me of the beautiful princess in the fairy tale my mom tells me before falling asleep.

I would also like to ask for a slice of pizza or if I can dare to do it, can you bring me the whole pizza so I can share it with my mom, my brother and my friend Billy? Every time my brother and I ask for pizza my mom says that she can’t buy it because that way we would be out of money to buy food the whole week. I would also like to ask for a puppy but as we are really poor and we wouldn’t be able to buy food for it, I would like to ask for a little turtle or a pet fish.

As a last thing, I would also like to ask you to bring all the things Billy and his mommy want for this Christmas, they have been very kind to us bringing us food when we’ve been out of food and money or bringing us clothes that Billy and her sister don’t need anymore, I wish I could express how thankful I am with both of them that’s why I ask you to bring all the stuff they want.

Before saying goodbye, I would like to thank you for giving everyone presents just in one night, how surprising you are! I wish I could do the same you do and spread happiness all around the world.

Sincerely yours,
Mely

Isablue

Reaction score
Dear Santa,

I’ve never written you a letter, you know my family is too poor to afford a Christmas tree and all the stuff to decorate it and all the things that are needed to celebrate Christmas. Thanks God my friend Billy forced his mother to invite us to the Christmas dinner and told me that I can take my letter and leave it by his tree.

Dear Santa, I would like to ask you few things: first, I would like to ask for that porcelain doll that I always at the store that is next to my school, I ask for it to you because my mommy is too poor to buy us toys and dolls and I really want this doll, it reminds me of the beautiful princess in the fairy tale my mom tells me before falling asleep.

I would also like to ask for a slice of pizza or if I can dare to do it, can you bring me the whole pizza so I can share it with my mom, my brother and my friend Billy? Every time my brother and I ask for pizza my mom says that she can’t buy it because that way we would be out of money to buy food the whole week. I would also like to ask for a puppy but as we are really poor and we wouldn’t be able to buy food for it, I would like to ask for a little turtle or a pet fish.

As a last thing, I would also like to ask you to bring all the things Billy and his mommy want for this Christmas, they have been very kind to us bringing us food when we’ve been out of food and money or bringing us clothes that Billy and her sister don’t need anymore, I wish I could express how thankful I am with both of them that’s why I ask you to bring all the stuff they want.

Before saying goodbye, I would like to thank you for giving everyone presents just in one night, how surprising you are! I wish I could do the same you do and spread happiness all around the world.

Sincerely yours,
Mely

As mirajane did, i also forgot to add my character name and server.

Melinut
Pearl

Perusionek

Reaction score
Dear Santa Claus

I don't know if I was polite enough this year, but you know that I'm trying to be better than I was.
My dream is more important for me than any bike, candies or anything.
I'm dreaming only about more health for my sick brother, he is older than me, but he always took care of me when I was younger.
I still remember the day like it was yesterday, when we were training our family pokemon Pikachu.
We were so happy and Pikachu also, it was the best day of my life...
Before this...
Pikachu was strong enough to win every battle, but the point is that when we were training him, his thunder bounced from the can on my brother.
My brother has been paralyzed and he isn't in the best health to this moment.
It was really horrible when I saw it then.
I was realy scared and our parents took him to hospital, nurse Joy told that she will do everything what she can, but later she told that he will probably not back to the health.
She told: "When thunder hit him he has been paralyzed" and now I have to protect him, like he was protecting me when he was healthful!
If christmas miracle exist, i still have faith that my christmas miracle will be my brothers recovery.
You know that how much it's important for me, if you will help me...
I will do everything what i can to help poor kids, sick peoples, whole world!
That's real talk Santa, I will help whole world as much I can, just help me a little if you can do something!
Please Santa, read my letter and do everything what you can, make my dream come true, I believe in you, elfs and reindeer team!!

With best regards,
Perusion
Diamond

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Dear Santa,
As you know it's finally this time called Christmas. During these few days miracles use to happen around the world. Christmas is a holiday during which we spend time with our family and friends or even with people we don't like that much, but we still gather together and celebrate for as long as we can. With our family we usually stay in home meeting family members that can't visit us in a normal day because they are busy with things like work or they live very far away from us but for this special moment we all can have fun next to table with lots of delicious food where we talk about what happend during current year and what are we gonna do in upcoming one. In my case i really like it because my uncles have very interesting stories from their trips that sometimes don't really sounds like it's real but it doesn't change the fact that i would also like to travel around the world to visit places where my uncles have already been or even those that are new to them so i could tell my own stories. My family members also likes to bring board games with them. Thanks to that me and other kids have more activities to do before everyone will have to go back to their home but the part that i like the most is giving gifts it's nothing special, just some sweets, clothes and simple things that we've done ourselves, because not everyone can afford expensive gift so thats why everyone decided that homemade gifts are the best, because you can see the effort everyone had to put in to make it.

Ah right since i write about presents is it possible for you to bring me a few things that i wanted to get since i saw them, like this game console that is promoted in television? I think that it can be useful for family meetings because i will be able to play with my cousins in games that can be played with few players also if you would get me few games i could play alone in this cold days. Next thing that i would really like to get is a new football since the one i had till now broke and i can't bring it outside so that i could play with friends. Another thing is related to my hobby as you probably know i'm interested in pokemon franchise. I only have a gaming console related to this, but I can not afford new games that appeared in the previous month because they are very expensive and even when I tried to collect as much as I could, it was still not enough, so it would be nice if I could get them and a special edition of the mega rayquaza toy. It is very large, so it would look very good on my desk and from time to time I could play with it. Oh, and I almost forgot about my younger sister, she is very young, so she can not write a letter to you, so if you could bring her a plush toy from the world of pokemon. I think it will make her happy because she loves the ones our parents gave her. I hope that you will be able to bring me this things even if you are a very busy person but i belive that your stantlers will help you with making this possbile.
Merry Chistmas to you,
Sting
Diamond

A

Albuquerque

Hi, dear Santa!

This year my house burst into flames and I lost my best friend Froakie, my lovely stuffed animal. I love frogs. He was very special to me, because it was my father's gift, and he is not with me today neither and I never found the same stuffed animal again. But, you know, Santa, my mommy said that one day I will be able to have a similiar, because she says it will never exist like that cuz every toy has its essence. She always told me that I can be whatever I want and do anything when I grow up. So I had decided that I wanted to be an astronaut to see my friends from the moon. But I looked out the window of the car and saw another children playing with the animals, so I decided that I wanted to take care of all the animals in the world. But when I arrived at my school, I saw the teacher teaching the other children to be special so I decided to be like the teacher, I wanted to teach the others childrens to be special. And on the way from home, that day I saw a child on the street asking for food or money for those who were going through, so finally I decided that when I grow up, I want to be like a mother to children around the world, for those who had no love, toys or a house to live in. And when I went to sleep I dreamed that I would be one of the special children that the teacher taught. So, Santa, there's no hurry up about for me to get another stuffed animal, I ask you to take care of the children who have nothing because I still can't take care of them very well, but I promise that I will always try and I will help even if I'm little with the love and help of my mommy and incentive of my teacher. I believe we can realize our dreams.

Merry Christmas,
Emily.

chumingo

Reaction score
Dear Santa:

I have never found a good reason to write a letter. I found myself in distress of the different things that have been happening around the world recently and I know that I really haven’t been a good person this year, but not for that I’m not going to write this letter, because, this wishes that I have in my mind are not for me, but for those who have suffered different kinds of catastrophe during this year, caused for the constant row between Kyogre and Groudon. Tsunamis and earthquakes have struck different countries as a consequence of the encounter of these pokemon. I hope from the bottom of my heart that you have time to bring happiness to those in need.

I also beg for all those Magikarps and Oddish that are thrown out by inconsiderate pokemon trainers at the pokemon centres around the world. I am always praying for them, I hope that they may find shelter or a warm-hearted trainer that could take care and give them the love that they deserve.

Finally, I know that you are busy at this time of the year and, along with your helper, Jynx, you may find stressed out because of the excess of letters from around the globe, but I faithfully trust in your capacity to spread joy and happiness to those kids, adults, mods, GMs and pokemon from Padventures and the world.

Big hugs from me.

I am going to cook some of your favourite ginger cookies and iced coffee because in Chile is too hot for warm milk.

The only thing that I want to ask from you is a TM for Juancha, my cat, she is level 40 and I am looking for a ‘Wild Charge’ or a ‘Play Rough’ for her. My cat will be in your eternal debt.
fkBrBJNm.jpg

Yours Truly.
Lad Walo (Diamond)

Duzy pan

Reaction score
Dear Santa,

my name is Olimeczek. I am a good boy and I have a lot of friends. Just like you I help people and I need some help. You have help by elves and reindeers. Me help only steel pokemons because it is hard work. Only steel pokemons can help me. Pokemon should be hard and strong like steel and me.

A year ago, when Rudolf broke his leg, I borrowed you my strong steel pokemons. Then very hard worked my Metagross to help you. He was the leader of the team that helps you. After you promised him more power. Power like have Shiny Metagross or Mega Metagross. I want to get it as a present by you for my Metagross. Other my pokemons want have new friends but only steel pokemons. My klefki new pokemon want have new skills but still no have power to learn. He is very sad because he can not help me. I am asking for patience for the pokemon.

I writes to you because I am tired and I would like to get a present that will help me to be better person. I dont know what will help me but I believe you know. I heard that many steel pokemons lost their trainers so I would like every steel pokemon to have a good trainer beacuse they have a good heart. At the end I would like to ask for snow. Now we do not have snow and it is sad. We can not make a snowman without snow. We have many snowmen but without snow. It is sad.

You can always count on my help.

Only an open mind receives wisdom, only open hands receive gifts, only the open heart receives love, and only the most loved people receive this message! Happy Christmas!

Olimeczek

nIp4oc.png

01gigant

Reaction score
Dear Saint Nicholas, I greet you very much. My name is Przemysław, I am 8 years old and I live only with daddy and my sister in Stumilowy forest. Throughout this year, I tried to be a good boy and tried to make others happy, but I did not always succeed, there were small bugs but honesty always counts :)
As every year we dressed with our parents a Christmas tree baked cookies and left milk for you next to the Christmas tree on the table, unfortunately this year was different because we were forced to do it without Mom, because someone at the top stated that my mother is more needed there than here. I was very sorry that someone made such a decision without me, but I am a strong boy and I have to deal with my mother. I do not count on expensive toys or money from you, but if you could fulfill a small request for me, I promise you that by the end of the world I will be the kindest child on earth. If you have such power, please allow me to meet one more time with my mother so that I can thank her and apologize for everything she has done for me, if you can not do it, although please tell her that I miss her very much and that I am very much it's missing here.

I greet you and invite you for cookies :)

Drogi Święty Mikołaju na wstępie bardzo Cię pozdrawiam. Mam na imię Przemysław, mam lat 8 i mieszkam tylko z tatusiem i siostrzyczką w Stumilowym lesie. Przez cały tegoroczny okres czasu starałem się być grzecznym chłopcem i starałem się uszczęśliwiać innych jednakże nie zawsze mi się udawało, były małe wpadki ale liczą się zawsze szczere chęci :)
Jak co roku ubieraliśmy z rodzicami choinkę piekliśmy ciasteczka i zostawialiśmy mleko dla Ciebie obok choinki na stoliczku, niestety ten rok był inny ponieważ byliśmy zmuszeni robić to bez Mamy, ponieważ ktoś u góry stwierdził że moja Mama jest bardziej potrzebna tam niż tutaj mi. Było mi bardzo przykro że ktoś podjął taką decyzję beze mnie ale jestem silnym chłopcem i muszę sobie poradzić właśnie dla mojej Mamy. Nie liczę od Ciebie na drogie zabawki, czy pieniądze, jednakże jeżeli mógłbyś spełnić dla mnie małą prośbę obiecam Ci że do końca świata będę najgrzeczniejszym dzieckiem na ziemi. Jeżeli posiadasz taką moc, proszę Cię abyś pozwolił mi spotkać się jeszcze jeden ostatni raz z moją Mamą abym mógł jej podziękować i przeprosić za wszystko co dla mnie zrobiła, jeżeli nie możesz tego zrobić to chociaż przekaż jej że bardzo za nią tęsknię i że bardzo mi jej tutaj brakuje.

Pozdrawiam Cię i zapraszam na ciasteczka :)

Gracz: Tayson
Świat: Pearl

rey maligno

Reaction score
Dear Santa.

Today I woke up really excited, I washed my face and brushed my teeth to help my mom going on an errand, taking out the rubbish and helping my little brothers with their homework. I write this letter asking you to not bring me anything, instead, I prefer you to bring toys to the kids who don’t have much money so they can feel the magic of the Christmas and can believe in you again with a big smile. Yesterday on December 8 my siblings and I finished to decorate our Christmas tree while my mom and dad were hanging our stocking on our fireplace. After the nightfall, they started to tell us a very nice and sad story about some kids that didn’t have a lot of toys nor money, so that’s why I thought in writing you this letter so I can tell you to give them a lot of presents and have a smile during this Christmas.

P.S I would also like to ask you another favour, could you bring another ring to my mom? She lost the ring my dad gave her as a birthday present. For my dad, could you bring him a new pair of slippers because my dog Malta ate them and he got really sad. For my sister Juli, even if she always fights with me, could you bring her a doll so she can play with her? And for my brother Pablo, I’d like to ask you for some big and noisy dinosaurs because he likes them and that way he could play around the house. I don’t want to forget about my dog Malta who’s really playful and spends every night with me listening to my tales, so that’s why I ask you to bring her a big bone so she can bite it and bury it in the backyard of my house.

Thank you very much dear Santa.

Yours truly, (Charrito) (Pearl)

Thank you very much!

(Melinut)(Pearl)

Link letter : Englis/Spanish
https://ibb.co/iNM7AR
https://ibb.co/jJJb4m

thiagotrb

Reaction score
Dear Santa

Dear Santa
my name is Wanderer Lily, I am a resident of Celadon, I know I was not the best person in the game but I was not the worst person, so I would like to give you some goodies, I know you will be very busy but you will not forget me, I come to ask you to take toys to all the children of the world that can not win a gift, to my family I ask for a notebook for my 3 year old son to play a game so special for me called Padventures I know it will be difficult to teach it but it will not be impossible for my woman 30 days of vip enough already so he does not cry on my side telling me "ah you go to the best places and leave me here fishing" so she can accompany me to where I am and to me a rare's candie because I'm a bit too lazy to pick some Pokémon, Oh I was forgetting if you can leave the rare's candie, I wonder if you can I'd like to lend one of your Reindeer because my car has stuck two tires and as it is Christmas Eve all the rubber bands have already closed to go celebrate Christmas with their families and I would like your Reindeer loaned so I can celebrate Christmas with my family in general, but if you can not lend, I thank you anyway. I know my list is already a little big but I would like to also request a new doll for my sister and my brother and my sincere apologies why he and I fought and I did not want to spend Christmas away from him for my mother a manual Pokémon for her to come play with me also and to my father a new shirt and pants as I went to help him in the service and saw when he tore his new clothes before he went to travel to spend Christmas with his other family I'm sad for not spending Christmas with her first family, I learned to share because I know that my little sister needs him too, here in my house there is no fireplace but there is a barbecue and I will leave a glass of milk and some biscuits for you. side of her I promise that I will leave the grill erased and also put a pillow on the bottom so that you do not get hurt, that's all, I thank you right away.

Name:Wanderer Lily
World: Pearl

Last edited:

sate

Reaction score
dear santa ... how are you? I hope that, well, I just happened to tell you some things, I know that I am not the best kid in the world, much less the one in this game but something that I know I have behaved super well, I have become aware and I have improved my attitude and thanks this has improved my quality of life. As I told you, I behaved very well and it would not be bad for you to consent to some things like helping the staff, but it is not the only thing that I come to ask, I would like if you did not bother giving a gift to the staff and that thanks to them is that we have fun and have a good time as we have done so far, thanks to them we have grown and I would like them to receive something. Although we have bad times with them, I want them to highlight and always remember the good times that we also spend with them. Speaking about me, I do not usually ask for things but as you already know I am a boy without luck and I would like to have the opportunity to earn this brilliant stantler, because ... who would not like to fly in a reindeer like you do? XD, I know that there are much better candidates to win it but, I know that if it is not this, it will be another gift and do not worry it would not bother me at all, since Christmas is not only for asking and receiving gifts but for Give affection, love and friendship, enjoy these beautiful times of the year and have a great time with family friends and all kinds of people. Well I hope and you can do me those small favors, in advance thank you very much and see you next year, take care and happy Christmas to you, the players and staff of this wonderful game, follow it happening well.

Name: saterion
World: Platinum

diegochon

Reaction score
Dear Santa

I would like to write this letter specially for the adventurers who play this video game and those who work hard to make this game better day by day and of course it is important to mention that they made it slowly, they became a part of our lives.

This year I would like to ask you to support all those players who have just started their adventure in this game, because it is not so easy to advance without a little help, I would like you to help them to have some luck so they can find and catch pokemons that keep them growing and living this adventure called padventures. Since this adventure is not about who has the best pokemon, about who has the most expensive or the weirdest, since this is simply about having the desire to keep moving forward and continue discovering how fun and magical it can be, about continuing advancing in this adventure.
I would like to ask you for those players who, for one reason or another, ended their adventure, because we know that life goes on and everything comes to an end.

But you know something? For sure they will always have something clear ...

That they will not forget the adventure they lived was like anyone else in the world, even if there were happy, sad and hard times, but well... we know that life is like that, sometimes we have to take hard choices that can be for better or worse, for example, evolving or not a pokemon, or thinking about what can be the best tm for the pokemon or putting a nick a name, or simply the hard choice of keeping our beloved partner or finding a different owner. But well, things have to happen with them and us, during all this adventure in this video game called padventures.

By the way sometimes I'm a little forgetful .... Merry Christmas!

Yours truly: Diegoshots

Invictus

Reaction score
Heyoo Santa, do you remember how it all started? Was I only 12 years old? Wow, and I met the game because of my brother and his friends. Everything was cool where the goal was to learn basic things of the game, then came the desire to be stronger and try to GOTTA CATCH ‘EM ALL. In this journey I met people who had the same goal, then a future rival or a great friendship was made, but one day everything changes and everyone follows their own way and when we wake up, thoughts crosses our minds, “Damn! I lost a big part of my life in this game” but if you come across a part of that past you miss it. Many friends made, hours spent together playing and chatting, experiencing adventures, all this will always be in the memory.

In the beginning there was a dream and we were focused on a goal and nothing could stop our journey, we weren’t high level and all “newbies” moments we had were fun. I still remember the first time I went to do Pewter Quest with a team of 20 players and 95 % died and those left alive had no rock smash to continue the quest lol, and the life was passing and with it many things were falling behind, today we talk about these goals but no one cares anymore. Do you still remember everyone log in early to get his place on Rock Tunnel, or else the famous trap of shrubs at north of Saffron perfect for fishing? Everything was fun and everywhere you went was full of people, PvP, Fishing zones, Free hunts... Good times,people come and go, only friends remain. We were nobody in the game but it was so cool saw everyone together, talking on national channels, longtime friends who became brothers. Of course I would like it all to last forever but we need to make decisions in our lives, each one go to one side and well, friendships that you thought would be forever... weren’t u_u

The reason I keep pictures is to not forget all my journey and maybe one day whoever it is will find them and ask me "what is this?" And I'll say "nothing, just prints of a game" and nostalgia will come back... Adventures, hunts, quest and friends that marked a large part of my life.

What would I ask to Santa isn’t something material and would not only be for me but probably for all community and it’s to bring the old players of this game back, friendships that were gone, new players to make this server full like old times, watch the game grow up and get famous. I also wanna keep my friendships and say thanks to the game where I passed most time of my life, was here where I met importants people in my life and today I am happy to know that has people who will always be with me and I will carry each one in my heart.

Oh and of course, I can not forget obvious to bring the beloved Master Ball back dear Santa, ups, I mean the POWERFUL Great Ball back rsrsrs.

And as an old player the message that I leave for everyone is:
Spoiler:
Don’t spend your time looking for enemies, being hater. Enjoy while you can because nothing is forever. Laugh, cry, share love, challenge yourself, have fun and make great friends even if time goes erasing these memories little by little save the good and bad moments that you had in game as a life experience, after all...

"You leave the game but the game never leaves you".​

A Merry Christmas to everyone and Happy Holidays.

Invictus
Diamond.

Sem Moral

Reaction score
Hello, Noel !!!

Hmmm... Where to start??? It's been another year of many years, I remember until today, the first time I saw this little game, rainy day in a lan house and several kids playing this, I approached and asked what was done in it, and then they told me that in it you that could build a life. Soon I created enthusiasm and created an acc, January 08, 2011, and that's where I started my Pokémon journey!!!

Really like in real life I was getting old (lvl up), and with this I gained the necessary maturity, over time the friends of the lan house were stopped playing, and I continued, but over time I became discouraged, in these almost 7 years I stopped and went back to play several times, and I can say, I have created true friendships in this game, friendships that I want for the rest of my life, and of course that in the course of time many of them stopped, because like in real life , sometimes we need to drop those things we love to go beyond. I miss my old friends, but I carry them in my heart, and the friends who still play, I wish all the best, they are extraordinary people!!! Aaaaah i remenber in enter the PvP and he is full of players, aaaaah that longs for when Snorlax was the rarest poke and top of the game, aaaaaaah i remeber of that time in which we went crazy so that the update johto enter!!! <3333333

Well, Noel, I was a good boy this year, my wish is for you to bless us players, and also to bless the game and the organizers wisely to improve the game more and more... This game has the potential to have more than 10 thousand players on daily, this game is the best poketibia I've ever played (I've played several). It would be very cool to see this full game again, it would be gratifying to see something that I saw the beginning of the bombing as never bombed, it would be gratifying to see PvP full of players, it would be gratifying to have that enthusiasm to play again and again.

And for PAdventures I leave a small part of a song by King Roberto Carlos ...

"I have so much to tell you
But with words I can not say
How great is my love for you. "

merry christmas to all!!!

Pokagiro
Diamond

wyciek

Reaction score
Pokagiro your letter and Kinghtmare letter is almost same :D

Last edited:

wyciek

Reaction score
Dear Santa Claus!

My name is Wyciek and I'm nine years old.
Since I remember, my parents are telling me many interesting bednight stories when I'm going sleep.
My favorites stories are about attempts trying to steal Ash Ketchum's Pikachu by Team Rocket Trio.
As far as I remember there are two people: Jessie, James and one pokemon Meowth in this team.
Meowth learned himself human language and I think he is huge talent and he doesn't need to steal, he can stop doing this and tell to other team members to stop doing it.
If I remember correctly they are working for their boss Giovanii.
I don't even have idea why they are doing that, why they are working for him, but if Christmas is time for family, friends and correctly every relatives, they should stop to plan theft, they should spend time with their families and relatives.
Pokemons are our friends and no one should steal them or separate from trainers.
I don't even know if you will read this letter, but I still have faith about that they will stop steal even for a while at Christmas time with crimes that undoubtedly are theft.
I dont want anything for myself but if it's possible bring me a football, because i really like to play in it, please.
But if someone need more that gift than me, please bring it for him.
Oh, and we can't forget about Team Rocket Trio, I'm sure if they get the perfect gift their behavior will change.
Let something nice happen for them, let their time run in spirit of Christmas, let them think about it what they are doing.
No one who is happy steals, so if something nice happen for them, if they will get perfect gift, they will be finally happy and they will stop stealing!
I hope your Reindeer Team will fly carefully, Merry Christmas for you, for Elves and for Reindeer Team!

Yours truly,

Wyciek
Diamond

paulosedric

Reaction score
What’s up santa?

Well I was going to tell you about my whole year but I think that you already know all about the past so I'll talk about a more recent history.

Christmas is a really important date to me and my family, we have a tradition. Every year we get together to celebrate and as usual we have alot of different kinds of food the most important of course is the turkey.

Being the matriarch of the family, my grandma used to cook for us. Everybody would gather around and have lots of fun but unfortunnely this year my grandma couldn't host us so the responsabilities have been shared between all members of the family.

For being the eldest son, my father took the turkey as a responsability, it was ok, we could easily handle it. How innocent I was.

Being the principal meal of the day, the turkey wasn't a walk on the park as I thought it was, things started to go south on the moment we went to buy the famous turkey. We couldnt find one big enough to my whole family, market after market we just couldnt find. Luckily my mother remember of a friend who lives in a farm, and he saved us, for now.

Arriving home we decided to check if it would fit in our oven, guess what? It DIDNT, why god, why? Calm as ever I told my parents: "Guys, relax. I got this, I'm a mechanical enginneer I will find a way!". If only my parents would have told me to shut my mouth and go do something else, but they somehow trusted me and agreed with this.

Oh damn I'm in trouble. I was just showing off I have no idea what to do, afterall I failed in thermodynamics. Well no time to cry, being proud as I'm I will not back off, I'll suceed on this task and save the christmas.

I started the project that I called "Putting the turkey in", I cant tear our oven apart or buy a new one so I'll have to find a way to improve our own with some extra pieces. Well I finnaly have a idea of out how to fix it. I'll have to use a microwave oven to improve the process of bakery. Thats why i'm comming to you today santa, I'm failing on it. It just doesnt keep inside. Could you help me save our christmas?

Thanks for all.

Spoiler:
20:02 Used 21 great balls, 6534 ultra balls, 152 rocket balls on Heat Rotom, progress to get extra chance: 83.2%.20:02 Your ultra ball was broken.

Paulo Sedric
Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back