What's new

Welcome!

[CONTEST] Easter Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelricks

Reaction score
g8q8vgd.png

As everyone knows, easter is coming soon. It's a time for a new contest! Are you creative? Use your imagination and create an easter story!

Rules
- The Story has to be related to easter and has to include Pokemon.
- Minimum words: 280 maximum words: 1000. If you're not sure how many words your story contains, use this website: https://wordcounter.net/
- The story cannot contain: offensive words, insults towards anyone, sexual content
- The story has to be written by you, not by uncle google. You can do it with your friend, but remember, that reward will be split in two.
- Pictures are appreciated as we'll give extra points for effort! Only your own pictures are allowed, made in: Game (screens), paint, photoshop or a real draw.
- You can participate in both currently running contests, however you can win only once.
- The story has to be written in english. You can always ask tutors/gms or cms for help in translation.

Rewards
- 1st place:Shiny Box + TM Natural Gift* + Ticket* + 60 days of premium + Addon Bag
- 2nd place: Box* + TM156-200 + 30 days of premium + Ticket* + Addon Bag

- 3rd place: Box 3 + TM Case 7 + Addon Bag

*If you don't want this TM (and it will be obtainable only fron contests and tournaments) then you can choose any other from 156-200.
* You can choose which ticket you want: Cloned / Ultra Wormhole Key / Twin Rocks/ Cute / other?
*You can choose any box 4 (Kanto/Johto/Hoenn) or Elemental.

Others
- This thread is only for stories, if you have questions, ask here: http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?41814-CONTEST-Easter-Stories-Questions
- Thread will be closed at 14/04/2019

Pam

Reaction score
The day looks rare at the sky, like if something is coming, none noticed it. So Emolga found something.

<What is it?> she thought in her mind <It's so shiny and colorful, soft, and oval than I can't stop hug it>
Emolga knew that this object came from other place so she call Spinda her bestfriend, Emolga was so excited that’s why she started to talk so fast
<I was playing like always in the forest, so I just jumped to a tree and there it was that object with shiny colors and a texture so soft, imaginable. At first time I was scared to touch it cuz you know I’m always scared of new things>
Spinda looks to Emolga and say <Oh, let me see it close>

So Emolga gave it to him, Spinda said something about his cousins than they know more about rare objects than him.
<What if we go right now? They live near the lake between the electric castle and the mountains>
So Emolga agreed. Then they started their journey walking in the stone road, across the forest and the mountains, they looked a strange flying pokemon around the sky but didn't care about, they came to the electric castle and Spinda looked at something with a surprise face and said:
<Wha... what?! What is it?! Emolga come here I found other stranger object like the one you found before>

Emolga ran so fast than she stumbled and the object rolled outside her backpack near the other one object, when those object were together they radiated an amazing light with a complicated pattern like if they were a puzzle, when they got together they shown a map. With this new information that Emolga and Spinda discovered, they ran out to the lake where Minun and Plusle live. Once there Emolga told everything about and how they act when they're together, Plusle tried to focus on what he heard but he can't believe it and that’s why he decided to tell a little story.

Plusle <When I was a child we used to visit a lonely old village, in there lived a powerful sir who we called "The Great Delibird" everybody respected him because he was always right. He knew a legend about 3 rare objects that always came in spring, the legend says that if someone found the three objects it will discovered a secret map with a route to the flower yard where Azumarill sleeps until someone bring him the objects and that’s the only form that he will been woken up from his eternal nap. The rumors said that Azumarill always thanks and pay for the favor>.

Knowing this, Emolga, Spinda and Minun look each other for a while, they now know what they need do, we need find the other one object, but we will need a little help to make it possible.
<First than nothing> says Emolga <We will need talk to The Great Delibird, just in case, we need more info, more clues>
They're ready to the travel once again, and already at Delibird's home, The Great Delibird looks surprised for have visits since nobody had visit him in years, happy and so excited he prepare to ask why they came, and what's happening. Then he saw the object and thought "Oh my God, could it be possible? Too many years trying to find them and easily they come to me" Spinda noticed his face and walk slowly to him asking <Hi Great Delibird, You know about those objects, right?>
He said yes, of course. The legend was real! And why you call it ''object"? If it's clearly an egg. All of them said "An Egg?!"

Emolga wearing blushed cheeks said: <Now everything have sense, was so obvious, I feel so embarrassing>

Minun said: <But if it's an egg, who’s the mother? I mean it is not a chocolate egg right? Or it is a fake egg?>

The Great Delibird tired and old went outside his home to the vault near his garden, took something like an old parchment and gave to Emolga. Saying: here are all you need to know. Please let me alone, hope see you soon.

The four friends leave the Delibird's house and lay near a tree reading this parchment.
"Magical event on April 1953, the sky drops 3 eggs around Kanto, Grayfoxx found two of the three eggs, one other egg was found by a girl. Look like an egg, soft and shiny, maybe it's made by a strong material. We called it Easter eggs because them dropped of the sky and didn't broke or exploded, that's how we have known them are mythical. We thought than the colors were the secret clue but nope. Follow the sun and the moon holding your finger between your eyes, greetings"​

The squad was ready to search for the last egg, walking hours, place by place until Minun found it! They got the map completed, ready to go there and holding the three eggs, the secret flowers yard has appeared as if it would be in another dimension and showing Azumarill. They gave the eggs to him and he was so glad.

Emolga asked about the eggs, and Azumarill happy answered them are all mine, I been sleeping cuz the force I need is from this eggs, a flying pokemon took them from my yard time ago, I heard people round the world tried to find them only for the reward, I always tried to wake up by my own but have didn't get it, I was so lonely and sad thinking that this would be my end, so tell me what do you want as reward?
Emolga and the others did not want any reward. Azumarill anyway want to pay because she’s so grateful. She gave to each a fairy tear than makes possible a wish. Emolga and friends thanked and leave, and star to write this amazing Easter day story to all her community.

Arashi Pam - Diamond

Spoiler:
pICiMMk.jpg
1s4xtgX.jpg

I wrote it with my own hands too, but with bad quality photos.

Zecao

Reaction score
In the year 20XX a pokemon trainer named Aenir heard the rumor of an aggressive pokemon attacking the wild pokemon in the cerulean city, this trainer helped to investigate the mega evolutions to Mr fuji, but an amazing adventure awaited him

Some Reporter of cerulean city <a strange pokemon continues attacking the wild pokemon of the outskirts of cerulean city, in the place is bruno, a member of the elite four, to try to calm this creature, it would be a tyrantrum, we do not know why are you attacking these pokemons>
Bruno defeated this pokemon, leaving him without strength to fight, in the place there was a mysterious egg that bruno did not realize.
That same day at midnight Tyrantrum woke up and did some damage in the place, but this time Aenir went to see what happened, using his little Rowlet using hypnosis leaving him asleep, Aenir managed to enter a cave where there was a very cold egg , and in disrepair, Aenir quickly released all his pokemons, to help to leave it at an ideal temperature ... So it happened the first night ...
When Tyrantrum woke up she was calm, it turned out to be a female looking for help with her egg and having an aggressive character the pokemons of the place believed that she wanted to mark her territory, Aenir leaves her food so that she did not have to leave the cave, tyrantrum very happy Thank you for the gesture remaining next to your egg.
On a short trip to where the teacher fuji, aenir tells him what happened, and with a very sad face Fuji tells Aenir that when the Tyrantrum have their offspring are in their final stage of life, this makes it very sad to Aenir who decides Go back and earn the respect of tyrantrum.

Aenir: << tyrantrum! I challenge you to a duel!! If I win, I will take care of you, leave this habitat and go with me to a better place >>
Tyrantrum with a fierce look, accepts the challenge, Aenir uses his Blastoise, cornered tyrantrum, although the latter led the fight, just when blastoise seemed to fall to the fossil pokemon, Aenir uses his power and love for his Blastoise achieving the desired mega evolution! With this evolution manages to defeat Tyrantrum, trapping him.

Aenir returns with Mr. Fuji leaving Tyrantrum in his care, just as Aenir is leaving, Tyrantrum gives him his egg, and when Aenir touches the egg, begins to hatch, appearing a small Shiny Tyrunt, a very rare species , Fuji tells him that Tyrantrum really wanted someone strong and kind to take care of his son when she is not there.
Aenir understood the feelings of Tyrantrum, took the little Tyrunt, said goodbye to Tyrantrum and Mr. Fuji.

After 2 years without contact with Mr. Fuji, meanwhile in a report from POKEMON TV: <we are here with the new champion of the region of kanto>
Aenir with a smile on his face and his Shiny Tyrantrum at his side, return to leave some flowers in the grave of whom I trust in him "Tyrantrum the mother of the little Tyrunt"
Since then the champion of the league, decided to protect the different habitats helping the pokemon to find their families and helping to give birth to a new life in the pokemon world

falconflu

Reaction score
The Fate of Easter Day.

A long time ago some pokemons on a little especial island called Tamancoldi celebrate Easter day every year. All Easter days two pokemons Always bring chocolate eggs. The pokemons that brought the famous chocolate eggs always remembered everyone including the peoples living on the island. But something wrong happened in this time. The famous chocolate eggs disappeared And The pokemon Buneary and ur mom Lopunny disappeared too. A guy named Falconflu start the searches to save Easter day and his friends Lopunny and Buneary. Falconflu and ur pokemons search all over the island and found something strange inside a cave with a lot of traps. Is a strange Meowth speaking humans lenguage with a box with all of the chocolate eggs near the cave entrance. So Falconflu was completely horroified with Meowth speaking human lenguage and try take the box with eggs. But something wrong happened. Two peoples showed up... Is Jessie and James from team rocket with Buneary and Lopunny as hostage. They tried to stop Falconflu from catching the chocolate eggs and start a battle calling your pokemons Weezing and Arbok. But Falconflu was angra and called his pokemons Scyther and Hitmonchan to help in battle and the battle begin. Scyther and Hitmonchan along with Falconflu had much synergy in that battle because they were best friends since childhood and they won the battle with maestry throwing the rocket team to the sky with a powerful sky uppercut of Hitmonchan. Team Rocket has been stopped by Falconflu and ur friends Scyther and Hitmonchan. They found Buneary and Lopunny and save the Easter day for all the island making peoples happy with the famous chocolate eggs again. Thanks Falconflu for make our Easter day happy again.

NatanTetsuya

Reaction score
Akala Island: A Lost Tale
There are reports that this island contains the real face of April 21th, also known as Easter. In one of these reports, it is told the story of a Pokémon with a different coloration of its species of origin. Some ancient islanders say that this creature is responsible for hiding chocolate eggs in the Easter period. I was curious about this story and for once seeing a Pokémon that matches the description told on Akala Island story.
Years ago I spotted a Pokémon who rushed past Vermilion, jumping over the river holding a basket containing some objects, whose I could not identify at the moment because of his incredible speed, he was so fast that it was almost impossible to identify him. As a young trainer, I was just at the beginning of my journey so I ended up leaving the story aside and focused on my journey through the Kanto region in search of being a better and stronger trainer, like every beginner trainer, my initial goal was to be the best among the best, among whom I met elders, made friends and created rivals in the course of my journey.

While needing some new challenges, I wanted to unravel some myths and stories that went around the pokemon world, some friends recommended me to take a plane to the islands of the Alola region, where i could achieve some of my objectives. When I arrived in Hau'oli, on Melemele island, 7 days had already passed while traveling, and i was even closer to that misterious Easter Pokémon.
On the next day, I met some of the elders of the island to learn about the myths and stories that lurked in Alola, some of them told me to seek for Professor Samson Oak, because he reported that years ago some people began to study about the mystery that was haunting Alola region on Easter. After some studies that the teacher received, there were some characteristics of this Pokémon, there said that he didn’t walk or run, but jumped with impressive agility and also it was told about their unique coloration, so I realized that it could be the pokemon I had the eyes on, two years ago in Vermilion.
I asked him if he knew this Pokémon species, he told me that many trainers and professors from some universities went after the Pokémon, but they never discovered their true identity, everyone who came near ended up waking up near the Pokémon Center, without remembering on how they got there, so I did a last question to the Professor: if he knew the location of these reports of the appearance of the mysterious pokemon, and he told me it was near Paniola Ranch, that many trainers while visiting the ranch near April 21th reported the appearance of a strange Pokémon, but they never could identify which Pokémon it was. Then after knowing the information I was motivated to identify which was the Pokémon, I thought that it could be one of the Pokémon’s that weren’t listed on the Pokedéx ‘till now.

On the next day I rented a boat and went to Heahea, on the island of Akala. Upon arriving I decided to go straight to Paniola Ranch, in search of the mysterious pokemon. I met in the middle of the road a gentleman named Ferdel. He told me that the pokemon I was looking for was known to be responsible for spreading the easter spirit to the Pokémon, and that some locals considered it mythical.
After the brief talk to Ferdel I headed north to Paniola Ranch, while looking for some information that could be useful half way, I saw some pokemons and I was using my pokedex to know the pokemons of the region.
However I noticed a strange activity of some pokemons, they were walking in a row and entering a bush among the palm trees, and I could not see them after that, I found it strange and I went to find out what that could be after the last of them disappears in the bush. When I came closer, I could see a hole that had enough space for me to pass, so I tied my rope in the palm tree that was in front of me and I went down without knowing what I could find there.
I saw some Bellossoms and Glooms holding some baskets with white eggs and other colored ones, I took my camera to take some pictures, then suddenly felt a strange vibration behind me, I was terrified that it could be a violent pokemon, I turned slowly to see what danger I would have got myself in this time. Then I came across a bright Lopunny, his color was amazingly diferente from others, while looking at it, a really bright light came into my mind, then when the light disappeared, I woke up and realized I was near the pokemon center of Paniola Ranch. So I went back to the town of Hau'oli to talk to Professor Samson Oak and tell him what had happened. I told him that I had seen the pokemons carrying the baskets and a totally different Lopunny, it had another coloring, it was different from all that I've seen it in my life. Is this the mysterious pokemon that some people claim to be the pokemon of the Easter spirit?

This was my report on April 21, 2018, to all those who were interested and want more information from the mysterious pokemon of Easter.
My name is Achocolatado and I am currently in the Kanto region in the city of Celadon, and good luck to all who want to unravel this mystery that is in our Pokémon world.

Q26Fgr.jpg

Tsotss

Reaction score
Good „Bad Bunny”

SY74bw8.png
Every year for incoming Easter every city in each region is preparing its area for that wonderful time. They are coloring eggs, decorating their houses any many more. But one of all regions, Johto, has something more, something special in that period. Cities in Johto every year have contest for the best performance during Easter time, so many days before right moment, pokemons and their trainers trying to do their best for winning the performance.

My story is about „performance” which happened in Azalea, but first of all I would like to describe how the contest looks:

"3 Judges travel through 3 days through every city to see the show and in the end of Easter period they announce the winner in radio and TV. They judge idea, cooperate between Pokemons and Trainers, the story, decorated city."

Now let’s go for the main topic, I mean „performance” in Azalea. You may think why I put word performance in „”. You will figure it out if you read whole story.

So… Azalea as an every city in Johto started to think about the show many weeks, if not months, before Easter. Pokemons and Trainers had an idea how to decorate their city, what include in their performance. Every year they made the show on beach in Easter theme. This year they wanted something other. Of course they decorated their city as usual, but the main performance had different character. People knew that Judges as a volunteers agreed to judge the contest, so inhabitans of Azalea wanted to let them feel the magic of Easter and wanted to let them take part in performance too. It happened first time of contest history!

Everything seems great, right? So what couldn’t go wrong? Read more to find it! :)

The day before of Judges coming, head city of Azalea, hid colored eggs (yellow, red, green) in different places in Azalea. Judges in the day of performance should choose the team to find 10 eggs of each color. This performance should have a character of cooperating between Trainers and Pokemons, having fun and feeling this amazing Easter time. But this situation didn’t happen.
1AGnc4w.png
Oi6z08V.png
wF172uY.png
lficHVN.png
AoLHgFq.png
84BNw73.png
th3t5YF.png
CDnR45l.png
QCxVtRp.png

In the end of day in Azalea appeared Lopunny. It walked through the city and sometimes saw colored eggs in different positions and started to think why they are lying in these random places. Lopunny was disappointed of fact that eggs are separated. The idea which it realized was to collect them all and put in one position. It wanted to take care of them. And Lopunny did what have thought.

Now is the day of performance. First thing after the Judges coming, was judging the city decor. Later wanted to see the performance. So the head city of Azalea, told them what they have prepared. Judges were really impressed! Quickly they chose the teams and started searching eggs with advices which got. After one and half hour, when any team couldn’t find the eggs, started to think if everything is right. They went to head city and talked with him. Immediately they figured out is something wrong, then they joined forces to solve the mystery of missing eggs together!

First of all they checked the eggs positions. Didn’t find anything there. Then they called for Detective. After some talks, some minutes Detective was looking for any hint. Finally he found some „old” traces near Kurt. All of participans with head city and Judges went throught the way of steps to see what is in the end. When they arrived to end of way they found the cave with rocks. They destroyed them and went further. They saw Lopunny with all eggs.
yXUEWcX.png

People started to scream on it, were very angry, becouse Lopunny destroyed their performance, started to call them „Bad Bunny”. Lopunny was close to crying and through its tears said them that it didn’t know about any performance, just saw separeted eggs and wanted to have them together. Lopunny started to apologize everyone and gave back the eggs for the Detective. People realized it had good intention and started to apologize Lopunny too. Detective solved the mystery of missing eggs.

They came back to the city with new friend Lopunny and started to have fun in Easter time. Also they waited for the results of contest. Judges announced them and the winner was Goldenrod city. Azalea inhibitants were a bit upset, but they met new friend and spent Easter time in much better way that they could imagine!

Now, dear Readers, you can know why in the begging of story word performance was in „”. Becouse this show wasn’t prepared, it happened unawares, people didn’t prepare it. But in the end it was the best what happened in Azalea city ever!

The end
Tsots
Diamond

nicolas123

Reaction score
descarga.jpg Easter Pokemon g8q8vgd.jpg

It all started in an Easter week where Migve and Jessiica were together making a friendly battle with their Pokemons. After a tough battle in winner was Migve. Jessiica felt a little sorry for what happened but he told her that he could help her improve where she accepted. The days passed and Jessica was improving, Migve felt happy and attracted to her since he found her beautiful.

duelo1 listo.jpg pesca listo.jpg

It was Thursday 2 August Migve would join Jessica for her last friendly duel. In that duel Jessiica beat Migve and it was where he declared himself. It was 23:58 at night Jessiica was plastered with surprise and gave her a big kiss which meant a yes, and it was their first love together.

winner listo.jpg omg listo.jpg

Four months passed and Jessica took a pregnancy test where she tested positive to tell Migve that he was cooking for lunch; Migve jumped for happiness and decided to get married in 4 more weeks.

CASADOS LISTO.jpg

5 months passed since their marriage and Jessiica began to have contractions, Migve realized and took her running to the hospital. She was about to give birth and Migve had to be removed from the room. When Migve entered and his son was born and was male, the Doctor told the parents: Congratulations your son is in good condition; his birth date is April 19, 2019. Both impressed parents did not realize that today was Easter and they had been together for 1 year. Their son was called "Niicolas Santo" but he was abbreviated "Niicolas". Migve will give everything for his son and wife. That same day a humble villager was handing out Easter eggs to all the children of the Celadon Town. That young man's name was Alexander. He spent the morning and night leaving little eggs in the houses and hiding them in the village. Migve was amazed and helped Alexander to give good examples to his son.

huevos listo.jpg sala de espera listo.jpg

Sixteen years passed and the family was still together spending all Christmas together and Easter. It was where Niicolas asks his father for advice to be a good Pokemon trainer. Migve excitedly teaches him everything he knows about connecting with them and loving them too. 2 days later, Professor Oak calls Migve as the current champion of the Kanto League and believes he is the right person for this mission. Migve tells his family that Professor Oak calls him and he goes. He had to make a long walk to Pallet Town.

consejos listo.jpg casa nueva listo.jpg

When he arrives at the Town he visits the Professor where he immediately explains what happened. Migve is impressed with what the Professor just said and that it is a unique opportunity. Take a train and return to Celadon, Arrive safe and sound, Niicolas was sleeping and it was the right time to explain everything to his wife (Jessiica) the request of Professor Oak. They went out to get fresh air and that was when Migve told him. Jessica is amazed but that would be the last work of Migve.

Oak listo.jpg Impresionada.jpg

The next day they were all gathered in the living room and Migve tells Niicolas that the anger of traveling on work matters and says goodbye with a hug and a kiss of Niicolas and Jessiica and never forget them.

familiar listo.jpg

Migve said he was coming back in 3 months. The 3 months passed and Migve had not arrived. The worried mother tells Niicolas that her father will be delayed another month. Step that month and Migve still did not come home, was when the mother told the truth, Jessiica: "Son your father went on a mission that he could only do because he was still the current champion of Kanto, when Professor Oak saw him helping to give eggs to the people of houses and of in situation of street asked a favor to your father ". The son with doubts asks him what favor Professor Oak had asked for. The mother replies: "Professor Oak found signs of the Legendary Pokemon Mewtwo; it was when your father accepted that last mission to see if the coordinates of the Teacher were correct"

Niicolas became sad with what happened and went to his room. Hours later, the city police report terrible news to the family. The policeman says "We are deeply sorry". Jessiica began to cry and went to tell her son about tragedy, then to the mother to tell her what her father Niicolas did to the same as the people of Celadon and that this is said every year to remember the memory of Migve (his father) since he will never lose hope that you have been alive.

muerte listo.jpg oficial listo.jpg egg listo.jpg

3 years have passed since the news of his father and today was Easter, as he said Niicolas will give eggs to all the people of the town, When Niicolas saw a vagabond on the street he approached and gave him egg too, when the lord I raise my head he could recognize that young man as Niicolas recognized him as well. Both began to mourn because they had met father and son.

fianl.jpg

Migve tells him that he was attacked by Mewtwo and left him asleep, and then he appeared in another region he did not know...

THE HOPE OF NIICOLAS MADE MIGVE LIVE
SUPPORT FOR PART 2, WHAT HAPPENED?

Story Written by: Migve(Diamond)
Niicolas(Diamond)

Attachments

• casa 1 egg.jpg
    casa 1 egg.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 3

Strek

Reaction score
Easter; a time for family, friends, and of course, colorful eggs.

In Orre, things aren't so pretty.

As Kal awaits, sitting on a bench in The Colosseum waiting room, he starts to worry. After all, Easter egg hunting means everything when the region lacks wild Pokémon. And that's why the annual Easter contest is looked forward by everyone; residents take part on a free-for-all battle while collecting eggs; each 5 eggs collected of the same color (one for each type) awards you a Pokemon of the matching type.
He only has one Pokémon, a Scorbunny he nicknamed Rablitz. "You'll do just fine", he mutters to himself. "Rablitz is very reliable... Right?" It was gifted to him by his grandpa before passing away, back in Agate Village last Easter. He had turned 10 and could legally train Pokemon. Unfortunately, Rablitz was very unpredictable.

"All participants please proceed to the main door."

In that moment his palms started sweating, his knees suddenly felt weak, arms heavy. He ate pasta earlier, which he struggled to keep inside his stomach, staining his sweater.

He managed to get up despite the shaking of his legs, and started walking towards the entrance to the arena.
"TRAINERS! WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME SO LISTEN UP!", yelled a swole guy. Some kind of referee?

"First thing first", he said, not bothering to yell anymore. "You'll receive a basket to carry your eggs upon entering the arena. If the egg breaks, it's worthless. This is a free-for-all contest; that means you can attack other Trainer's Pokémon without challenging them. The contest will last 30 minutes. We'll start immediately once every Trainer has his basket". Swole guy then motioned everyone to follow him.

Kal used the battle-free grace period of 30 seconds at the start to hide near the edge of the arena. This year's terrain was a mist forest, making it hard to see ahead.
"Rablitz, go!", he said while releasing his partner. The Rabbit Pokémon appeared in a red flash, a grin on his face.
"Listen buddy, today is Easter. That means it's a very important day in Orre. I need you to look for colorful eggs around here, okay? Try not to wander too far away from me". The little rabbit just nodded and started hopping around, turning rocks and checking nests on top of the trees. He disappeared from sight for a second and then was back with a blue egg on his hands.
"Good job! Now put each one you find inside the basket". Rablitz deposited the egg, and then went out of sight again.

They hunted eggs for 26 minutes, collecting 10, and not a single 5-egg color match. This wasn't going very well. It was when Rablitz seemed bored that it got worse. His fiery partner then started kicking a rock, as if it was a soccer ball.
"Stop! You'll attract someone!", Kal whispered loud enough for Rablitz to hear. "I don't want to start a battle we won't be able to win!"

But he didn't listen, and continued on kicking the rock with his feet on fire. His eyes seemed to burn with determination. Rablitz then lifted high-up the rock with his foot, jumped with his back against the rock, then managed to pull an overhead kick, sending the rock forward with flames surrounding it. But it stopped before disappearing into the mist, falling to the floor.
Kal wasn't expecting the big, nasty-looking rabbit that fell out of the mist, a red bump on his head.

Oh no, he thought.

"CHUNGUS!", a voice yelled from inside the mist. After a moment, a guy that matched physically the fainted Diggersby appeared. A high-pitched scream escaped him."Look how they massacred my boy..." he said, then ran to his Pokémon and looked up.

Towards Kal.

"You... You did this", Diggersboy said. He fished something that resembled a yellowish crystal out of his pocket, grabbed it with both hands and then split it in the middle. Something powder-like fell from the crystal, onto Diggersby. Almost instantly, Diggersby started moving his nose, sniffing. Then opened his eyes. Angry eyes.
"Diggersby! Use Mud-Slap!", Diggersboy said. Diggersby got up, and then shot a lump of dirt with his ears towards Rablitz. Rablitz took the hit and fell to the ground.
"Rablitz, use Ember!", Kal said in response. Rablitz used his arms to get up, kicked the air and balls of fire shot off his feet against Diggersby. They bounced off his belly, as if they were simply annoyances.
"Diggersby, use Hammer Arm on that puny rabbit!" Diggersby strong-looking ears started glowing, made a powerful hop and aimed for Rablitz.
Kal started panicking and forgot to order his Pokémon to dodge.
But it wasn't necessary, as Rablitz was already on the move. He started running towards the wall and then on the wall. Diggersby thrusted his ears, but hit the wall. He tried moving but he seemed stuck in the wall. Rablitz ran towards Kal and took 3 eggs out of the basket. He sprinted back towards the stuck Diggersby, jumped in the air, egg on hand, and smashed it against Diggersby's bump on the head. Diggersby let out a grunt, but Rablitz wasn't done. He proceeded to smash the other two eggs against the bump, the last making Diggersby faint once again.

Diggersboy had a meltdown at that moment. He called back his Pokémon to his ball, and in his panic dropped his entire egg basket while sprinting towards the mists.

A bell started ringing at that moment. The contest was over, then. Kal collected the fallen eggs and deposited them in his own basket.
There's like 30 eggs in here, and most match!, he thought to himself.
With that, he'd be able to redeem at least 5 Pokémon. His happiness was short-lived as an egg crashed against his head.
"Ouch!", Kal complained. He looked to the left and Rablitz was there, a mischievous smile on his face.
Kal couldn't help but to smile back. Happy Easter indeed.

Strek
Diamond

Aroma Lady

Reaction score
On a certain island known only as Pulapula Island, everyone looked forward to the most festive day of the year on the island, "The Rabbit's Hop Day".

Well, almost everyone was anxious ... a certain group of friends felt strange about this...

Meet our heroes! At the center, Mac, the fearless leader, right up there, on your right are Bob, the bon vivant, he's French, and clockwise we have Dave, a master sculptor of sand castles, and Zack, the punk rock junkie, Gary the group heartthrob, and lastly, Sir Jason Smith Aurelius IV, the group's brain.

Exeggcute_-__foto_grupo.png

They are good friends, you would think that they lead their lives calm, without thinking much of the future, in general, they are simple beings, you would think.

You could not be more wrong.

Every year, the biggest concern of every Exeggcute on Pulapula Island is the same: "The Rabbit's Hop Day", where Pokemon from all the world comes looking for the goodies of the Pink Lopunny and Red Diggersby, small sweet eggs .

Well, if you look like an egg, this does not look like a very egg-citing day.

- Shh! Shh!! - Dave said - He's waking up! Hehehe...
- Bonjour guys - Bob said - What's going on?
- HAHAHAHA!
- What a waste of time - Mac complained - two days to go for the worst day of the year!
- Ohhh! Big Mac is scared! Buuh Buuh - Zack laughs.
- You're not?
- Could be worse - Gary already laughing - it could be a Fry-day!
- Dude!
- Hahaha
- Mis amis ... Why are you all laughing?
- Your face Bob, French conformist ... they painted your face like a Lopunny egg.
- They what?!

bob_pintado.png

- Hey! Look, there's someone looking for breakfast - Mac said seriously.

A young and hipster Pidgeotto was looking for something to fill the stomach other to the berries that grew in quantity due to early spring, which was, by the way, what all the other Pidgeottos were eating, a omelet would fit well, but since he lacked the kitchen paraphernalia, he would take some raw eggs with pleasure.

- Guys, prepare for Confusion!
- What is this? - Bob still lost for having woke up shortly and for being French.
- "Choc Mental".
- Ahhh...

When he spotted the little eggs, what any Pidgeotto would do is obvious, a precise Quick Attack or Wing Attack and Bam! Breakfast!
But not mr. "I-am-too-good-for-flying-blows" "Why not headbutt"?

- Hahaha
- Egg-head!
- No! Egg-dead!
- HAHAHA
- How do you all feel about leaving while he's fainted? - It was Gary.
- Egg-tastic idea!
- And then? How about we start going to rabbit ear cave? Last year it worked - Still Gary.
- If Bob does not sing the whole way ... wait, where's Bob?" - commented Frightened Mac

Sad day. Bob, our French friend seems to have disappeared in the middle of the battle! Where could he have gone?
Everyone started looking around for a clue, and Dave was terrific at finding a footprint!

psyd_foot.png

- On here! It looks like pointing in this direction!
- Egg-cellent Dave! Zack, pack our things, we leave now!
- What things?

And with this little clue, they followed, the path would go until a berry plantation where some Pokemon met, fearing to get very close to the larger group, they approached a small Togepi:

Fala_Togepi.png

- Damn, Dave, why did you have to do such a good job?
- I'm an eggs-pert artist... I do not regret anything!
- My friend was that egg! Mr. Togepi, would not you know where they went?
- I imagine to the rabbit's belly square, deliver it to the Great Red Diggersby.
- I hate that place.
- You know what those conformists want, do not you? EGGS!
- He's part of my team, I’m the leader and say go!
- We have to talk about the elephant in the room - Gary said seriously.
- What about Donphan? - Dave's Mocked.
- Not Donphan, we not even have a Donphan here!
- We're not in a room either...
- We all know - Gary ignored - There is only room for three of us in that palm tree!

An awkward silence filled the place.
Every Exeggcute knows from his birth that he is surrounded by his best friends, but these are also his rivals, only three of them can ascend.
- I would say that French conformist is one less, but without Bob, who are we going to make fun of?
- No egg is left behind! Not under my command!
- I was afraid that you think different from me guys! - Gary said happily.

Then they dressed their fear like a armor, said goodbye to Togepi, and headed for the Rabbit's Belly.

They sneaked through the jungle as only a bunch of eggs can do. That is, bad.

When their shells touched the square, they heard the thundering voice of the great Diggersby:

fala_diggersby.png

- Should not he be red? - Dave asked.
- It's a common mistake, I'm not a Red Diggersby, I'm Red, the Diggersby.
- Ahhh...
- I have no intention of fighting with you...
- Of course, we were going to destroy you! - Zack said
- Bob told me what happened, you guys seem to be great friends ...
- Best Friends Forever! Gary added.
- Then I give you a wish. The deepest desire of your yolk.

Everyone stopped talking, even Dave, who really wanted to make a pun, knew it was a singular moment. It was when Sir Jason Smith Aurelius IV, with his immense wisdom said:

- Make our shells strong, make our minds strong, make our friendship strong. Do not let us lose what we have the best.
- Done! But I did not have to do anything, your alliance will never end!

Happy, they took Bob and they gone.

Some say they left Pulapula Island, they followed on their own journey, became strong, discovered the world and beyond, but never leave to be just an Exeggcute and this never stopped them from reaching their dreams.

Aroma Lady
Platinum
(=

keegan

Reaction score
Name: keegan
World: diamond

Diggersby the Easter rabbit.

it all started a day before Easter when people talked about meeting with the pokemon, suddenly it appeared
Bunnelby was a restless and playful pokemon, but very selfish, he did not like to play with his friends, Eevee, Buneary and Pikachu; one easter day, when the holy day was approaching, Bunnelby was playing alone, since the other friends, Eevee, Buneary and Pikachu did not have toys, suddenly Diggersby the Easter rabbit landed very close to him and whispered to him He said: "Bunnelby, why are you alone? He replied: "Because my friends do not have toys like me" Diggersby the Easter rabbit whispered again and said because you do not lend your toys, since you have many, Bunnelby stared at Diggersby the Easter rabbit running everywhere and saw how he shook his hips and out of them many Easter eggs with all the flavors, then Diggersby the Easter rabbit said: "now what will you do Bunnelby? He picked up the eggs and replied: "I am going to share the eggs and my toys with my friends Eevee, Buneary and Pikachu since you have reminded me, the great love that God has for us all, especially the pokemon".
Excited Bunnelby ran out calling his friends and gave them the Easter eggs and their toys, so that everyone had fun playing and eating Easter eggs, then Bunnelby told the other Pokémon what happened and everyone held hands, thank God for all the things he gives us, showing us each day his immense love for each and every one of us and so Bunnelby and all his friends, played and had fun every day with all the toys he had and all the pokemon they were always happy since Diggersby the Easter rabbit always perched near them and brought him many Easter eggs for everyone.

FIN

happy easter day for all

axldrako

Reaction score
Egg hunt and the last resort
In a day like any other, there was a reunion of pokemons discussing something interesting: an egg hunt.
Pikachu saw trainers participating in an egg hunt, so with that in mind he gathered his friends on the beach at Celadon and explained to them the idea, everyone agreed instantly.

View attachment 9829

Pikachu: "Ok, so the goal here is to get the highest amount of eggs found, there will be 24 eggs and 1 box for each participant where you will deposit them, you got to bring them one by one, no powers allowed. Kirlia will be the judge so avoid bringing any other eggs apart from the ones hidden because she will know, the contestants will be Totodile, Buneary, and Chespin".

Chespin: "And what is the prize for the winner?"

Ursaring: "A big egg made of chocolate".
While saying this, he was carrying a chocolate egg of almost his size. The rest of the pokemons were amazed and some of them started drooling.

View attachment 9830

Totodile: "Now that's what I call a prize, I'm fired up".
The three were eager to go, especially Totodile, so they waited for Pikachu to start the competition.

Pikachu: "Ok then, wish you luck and have fun: ready, set, go!"
In an instant, the three pokemon started running to different places in search of the eggs, Totodile and Buneary being the faster ones.

The three of them went to different places around and inside Celadon, Totodile and Buneary were even with 4 eggs each one, while Chespin found 3, everyone was doing their best to win the competition.

While looking around, Totodile found an egg in a spot close to the Pokémon Center and was going to run and put it in the box but he stopped and started wondering if he would be able to win against Buneary, with that in mind he started to worry and decided to hide it for the last moment...But where?. He saw that some improvements were being made in the Casino and there were a lot of workers and building materials, so he had the idea of painting the egg to look like one that Chansy carries around.

View attachment 9832
View attachment 9831

While the other two were searching for the rest of the eggs, he painted the egg white and went with Chansey inside the Pokémon Center to trick her and change eggs. Before doing so, he saw a trainer receiving the Chansey egg to heal her pokémon.

View attachment 9833

Once the trainer left a couple of minutes after that Totodile entered with the egg and approached Chansey.
Totodile: "Hey Chansey! I uhh came to bring your egg back, it seems that my trainer won't need it in the end".

Chansey: "Oh my, well, I'm glad since she said to nurse Joy that it may be useful and if not, she would send someone to return it. But, I think I've seen you before".

At that moment, Totodile started to get nervous, but thinking about the price gave him courage.
Totodile: "uhmm, no, I'm just with my trainer passing by" a calm and happy voice was enough to trick Chasey.

View attachment 9834

Chansey: "Oh sorry, my fault then, well, have a safe trip!" She waved her hand to Totodile who was leaving the Pokémon Center.

After that, Totodile started running as fast as he could to catch up against Buneary and Chespin, who had 6 and 4 eggs respectively. Some minutes later, the score of each one was: 5 for Chespin, 9 for Buneary and Totodile. Chespin was waiting with Pikachu, Chansey, and the others at the Beach.

View attachment 9835

Totodile ran as fast as he could to the Pokémon Center to look for Chansey to trade eggs, but he couldn't find her and started to panic. Both Buneary and he arrived at the beach.

Pikachu: "So, who's the winner?" Pikachu looked a bit confused seeing that none of them had the last egg.

Totodile: "I-I-I think it must be somewhere inside the city, o-or maybe..." He seemed anxious but tried to think an excuse as fast as possible to get that egg back.
"What if the egg was taken?!".

View attachment 9836

Once he said that the other pokemons worried since many trainer's pokemons used to find objects around the city, except Kirlia who seemed calm. But before anyone could move from their places to start searching, the egg Chansey was carrying started to tremble, so everyone stopped and looked confused while Totodile was trembling because he knew the reason.

View attachment 9837

Chansey took the egg out of her pouch and then, after a couple of seconds, the egg hatched, revealing a little Togepi.
Chespin went with Totodile looking a little angry.
Chespin: "Totodile!, why did you-"

Kirlia: "Wait, Chespin, let's calm down and let him talk" a gentle smile showed on her face while saying that.
After a brief explanation from Totodile, everyone seemed to be okay with that, while Chespin let out a sigh.

Totodile: "I umm, I'm sorry for doing that, it wasn't right but you know, that prize really looked yummy and well..." He was very embarrassed.

Pikachu: "Well, I think that Kirlia will decide the winner since she knows best".

Kirlia: "Yes, and the one who will receive the price is...Totodile" At that moment, everyone was surprised by her decision.
"Even if your actions were not the right ones, you had pure intentions..."

View attachment 9838

Buneary: "Also your energy was too much even for me, but I want a rematch sometime in the future, but no cheating again, okay?"

Totodile: "I'm sorry and thank you, everyone, after this I've learned my lesson, doing this kind of things is bad, and sooner or later it will be found out...so Buneary, I'll win fair and square next time for sure!".
Totodile received the chocolate egg from Ursaring, but before he started eating, the pokémon broke the egg and shared a piece with his friends.

Blackparagon and Skyhunter - Diamond

PS: Sorry for the bad quality photos :c

Shadow Mist

Reaction score
better late than never huh

I am sorry for the delay, but...

The winners are:
1.- Arashi Pam
2.- Tsots
3.- Aroma Lady.

for first and second place, remember this:
*If you don't want this TM (and it will be obtainable only fron contests and tournaments) then you can choose any other from 156-200.
* You can choose which ticket you want: Cloned / Ultra Wormhole Key / Twin Rocks/ Cute / other?
*You can choose any box 4 (Kanto/Johto/Hoenn) or Elemental.

so please, send Raissa/me a pm on Forums confirming your rewards.

Thanks everyone for participating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back