What's new

Welcome!

Confide / Fiery Dance / other similar spells

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
I'd like to ask to change their formulas a bit.
What i mean is that confide can sometimes push pokemons out of range, so they not focus you anymore till you come to them.
Same happens with Volcarona's fiery dance, sometimes it pushes pokes away and if they are too far, then they aren't draw back again so we have to lure some of them again.
Not a big deal, but sometimes it may be frustraning, that skill makes more harm than good.
Probably fix to this is to decrease push distance, and maybe add or remove(with that decrease or increase dmg) one turn from fierys dance so pokes can stay close to Volcarona at the end

Regards

demzpacito

Reaction score
they also go up/downstairs if you push them into its direction

Tsotss

Reaction score
When I exped Volcarona it was a nightmare when all of enemies were pushed so far away. It should be to the end of visible area for player, like Fake Out in duel (don't know how it works in exp), so agree!

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
The only one who can fix it is Jano, but he's currently busy programming player's profile. I think it's better if he finish what he started, than stopping from time to time to fix smaller things. I'll inform him anyway.

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
Bump just in case you forgot or something(not force you to to do it now, just want to remind)

Last edited:
Back