What's new

Welcome!

Concerning Cloned Charizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Losk

Reaction score
When you guys made Elder Charizard catchable and the new catch system not working on this catch, havent you, by mistake, removed cloned charizard from the new system too?
Since the update i spent about 1.7k ubs on him on max chance (.25%) and did not caught it.
Before ppl say "you just did not get lucky" keeps in mind that Nino in one of his posts told us that 1% is the rate of bulbasaur with ub, so its mean that bulbasaur rate using pbs is .25%, same as cloned once u maxed it. With this sayed, have you ever saw anyone using 1700 pbs on bulbasaur and not catching it?
I just claim the staff double checks it, because ppl are puting a lot of effort on catching and this kind of mistake would be very discouraging for those who attempt this catch.

Zelricks

Reaction score
Instany already caught a Cloned Charizard with the new system
It is fine...

Last edited:

psych07

Reaction score
still with changes 80% of catches i see is with 300~500 balls

so nothing change who waste so much cash on balls still have hard work

SpoderMan

Banned user
Reaction score
You still needing lucky to catch a pokemon..
It's not "I'll use 1500 ub and the poke will be mine"

If you're unlucky you can use 10.000 ubs without catch independent from what system we're using.

psych07

Reaction score
You still needing lucky to catch a pokemon..
It's not "I'll use 1500 ub and the poke will be mine"

If you're unlucky you can use 10.000 ubs without catch independent from what system we're using.

i think the system was for ppl who have use loads of balls have more chance than the ones what used only a few.

and still not :D

Losk

Reaction score
Instany caught doesnt prove anything at all, as ppl captured it even before this system, mine trial proves anything either, but im asking then to double check provided that i never saw anyone with 1700 pbs on bulba without catch (if you dont see a relation read my full first post instead of just the first line).
Everybody just mass spammed here, but still none of them were even sightly helpful. I do know you'll never have 100% catch chance with a finite number of balls, even more in this particular example i do know that using 1700ubs will provide me at least +- 98,6% chance to catch (considering the base chance =0%), and yes i know i could be in that 1,4%, but the chances are really odd (I do realise its all about luck, you dont need to post down saying this).
Im not crying for a buff nor a debuff in the system, just a double check. And sorry but the only ppl that can give me this anwser are the admin.
Btw i do not intend to offend anyone with my words, so if you fell that way sorry in advance :D.

psych07

Reaction score
Yea, the system gives more chances to catch.. But as you said It's MORE CHANCE, that's not a guaranteed catch...

im not talking about "guaranteed catch...", only because this system still dont benefit unluckers more ppl who started catch after changes catched pokemons than the one what continues...

today in my server one guy catched skarmory 30 balls...

and a lot of others with less than 500 balls and the ones what is with full bonuses dont catch...

Nino

Reaction score
A fast check

Code:
function getTryExtraChance(cid, ballType, number)
	if isInArray(noExtraChancePokes, number) then
		return 0
	end

local maxExtraChance = 0.5
	if (Pokemons[number].name:lower():match("cloned")) then
		maxExtraChance = 0.25
	end

Losk

Reaction score
A fast check

Code:
function getTryExtraChance(cid, ballType, number)
	if isInArray(noExtraChancePokes, number) then
		return 0
	end

local maxExtraChance = 0.5
	if (Pokemons[number].name:lower():match("cloned")) then
		maxExtraChance = 0.25
	end

ty, taking in account that the u did not define cloned charizard in "noExtraChancesPokes " i guess im just too damn unlucky
You can close it now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back