What's new

Welcome!

complaint

senhorwesley

Reaction score
you guys complained about my English and to banish the topic I posted.I am Brazilian and use google translator and besides trying to help the game because I'm a fan of pokemon you guys bashing my post online and found this bias and not just because I can speak English have to take beatings?hey you guys did WHAT with me was not good from now on everything in the topic post was Portuguese because it is not racism :oops:

Insomniack

Reaction score
well man u can talk with a br tutor and tell him that u need help with ur english
i've a bad english too so dont worry
racism is ilegal in the game or forum.
i dont know why people hates brs
im from mexico and in personal i dont have nothing against u or ur ppl. (actually i love how ur womans dance :E)
i bealived that na chat tyakab something like that is br

senhorwesley

Reaction score
also dont know why people hate brs,and I got nothing against other nations pl, Mexico, England I've gotten used pokemon online in interacting with them I have a Polish friend who is cool,English and my bad because I use google translator and in the game know the basic English to speak the basics buy sell more to post my English is minimal,most do not speak with tutors tutor br because I just do the same with me see"If we do not know Portuguese use the google translator"

see it > viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1999&start=10

see it renett is br tutor and speak:Você PRECISA saber inglês para jogar e usar o fórum, do contrario apenas leia e não de opnião.

Xexomaru

Reaction score
As there is a spanish section where spanish/latin people can post there is a portuguese section where u can speak on portuguese, u prolly got ur topic closed cause u used portuguese on english section...wich is the main lenguage of the forum

And we dont hate brasilians,
we hate br=born retards who dont read the new/rules or try to use the search option at least and start posting spam/useless topics.

jowwwww

Reaction score
Xexomaru said:
And we dont hate brasilians, we hate br=born retards who dont read the new/rules or try to use the search option at least and start posting spam/useless topics.

i feel offended by this, honestly, you can't deny there is a racism against Brazilians in your post.

senhorwesley

Reaction score
i speak portuguese viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2134

I told her little Portuguese Now what hurt was the comment of reverse the reverse speak:This is like the twilight zone between english and portuguese, neither one of the cultures can understand any of what was just said.
Someone please help make sense out of this.

Xexomaru

Reaction score
jowwwww said:
Xexomaru said:
And we dont hate brasilians, we hate br=born retards who dont read the new/rules or try to use the search option at least and start posting spam/useless topics.

i feel offended by this, honestly, you can't deny there is a racism against Brazilians in your post.

I never tried to offend Barzilians in my post, if u feel that way im sry, but im not doing that, just telling u what br means, its like lol, rofl, gg, etc. shortcuts for the keyboard.

Insomniack

Reaction score
actually brs means brazilian not born retarded since pl is polish
mx is mexico
cl is chile (something like tthat)
arg is argentina
gringo is american

Piie

Reaction score
jowwwww said:
I don't see how reverse reply could be offensive in any way.
I don't think he means it was offensive, but that he tried his best to speak english(even though he used an online tradutor) and reverse commented that way

#senhorwesley
If you need any help with translating from portuguese to english, just send me a PM and I'll help you, since I'm also brazilian :)
Of course not everyone is able to speak english, so we should help each other

Back