What's new

Welcome!

Client!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crisaliz

Reaction score
Im trying enter to the game but i cant, i make the update and nothing...

Hello i wanna know why i can enter to PA? and why dont change in the main page your download's? this is not the first time about this topic i know but its more accessible when the adm. make a update later put the client with all parch's, i think that this its a profetional game and me topic its not to offend anyone, is to grow, the game lose new players for this reason, they dont understand that need make the update, the diferents between the new or old cliend, and more complications, its true sometimes the client put you the actualizatión but others no... Please Adm. HELP US...

In The page said, Version 6.0

When i try download it

Last edited:

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
1 - http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?34955-Updated-PA-Clients < download PA Client here.
2 - Delete updater from your PA folder.
3 - Switch off your anti-virus or give an exception to PA so your anti-virus will let you open it. In case you don't follow this third step probably your anti-virus will automatically delete PA Client cuz we are having a problem with it.

For now that's the only solution we have to help, sorry.
I hope it helps.

Try this, and next time, instead of create a new thread, check if there is another one with the same problem please.
Hope it helps.

crisaliz

Reaction score
I will try, i saw the topic of Lajrra but i dont deleted the update file, and yes the anti-virus deleted the client, and i delted all .________. i will try again... if the adm. have the links, its many hard put in the main page? just its a link o.o

crisaliz

Reaction score
THX i can play now!! :3 i just stop me Anti-virus, why detected my firewall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back