What's new

Welcome!

Client & server update 14 november

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirius

Reaction score
Poochyena-Mightyena-gallade-Shuppet-Duskull-Dusclops-Banette-Honchkrow-Mismagius -Weavile-Gliscor

Last edited:

Derpidy

Reaction score
Maybe because this pokemon is generaly ugly?
But before he was like a Steven Seagal on the way to save his daughter 50 time. Now he looks like fat 15 years old emo metal fan.

Jhsik

Reaction score
I can't log in into my account. My client is up to date (last version was updated 6 hours ago). Now when i'm trying log in there is information: Connection failed (ERROR 10060). Im trying for half an hour and still there is this problem and i see that servers are online.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I can't log in into my account. My client is up to date (last version was updated 6 hours ago). Now when i'm trying log in there is information: Connection failed (ERROR 10060). Im trying for half an hour and still there is this problem and i see that servers are online.
Firewall or blocked ports.

Maekk

Reaction score
It's not. I was playing when suddenly I got kicked out of the game and I have the same problem...

crisaliz

Reaction score
STOP TO RESET THE SERVER!!! Why not first program all and later can test in the tes server? in Pearl or Diamond, but with all the changes?? the people have premmy days...

metaldroga

Reaction score
I think is a good option but the gamemaster can do anything without asking people :) trust me I was complain about this a few days ago and I got a warning/ban ;) so just enjoy the updates! ;)

P.S: Thanks for updates! GM's, Tutors & CM's

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
STOP TO RESET THE SERVER!!! Why not first program all and later can test in the tes server? in Pearl or Diamond, but with all the changes?? the people have premmy days...
okay, we will stop to do updates, because you cry for 3 minutes shutdown.
So players now can thank you for no more updates or bug fixes.

Btw, it is better to do updates in parts, so in case if there's any bug, it's easier to find out what causes it. Then stop to cry for stupid 3 minutes of shutdown everyday.
Every online games has shutdowns when doing updates, and it's normal, if you don't like it, then stop playing online games, child.
Btw2. There will be shutdown for 1-2h soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back