What's new

Welcome!

Christmas Lottery

Status
Not open for further replies.

YagoCh

Reaction score
1. Lottery is event where everyone can win, depends only on luck.
2. Raissa did more tickets, because of that many players cheats on that event.
3. Raissa did more tickets, because pl players who works or goes to school didnt had time to buy tickets earlier.
4. You are probably frustrated, because you didnt achieve anything in game.
5. Some players are rich, because they know how to maximalize their profit in any things.
6. Your answer dont contains any argument why "Pad as always favoring the richest"
7. PA made event and you should just buy tickets, shut up and wait on results.
8. I know many rich players and almost no one is liked by staff.
9. If you want to complain you should write something else not just 6 hater words XD
10. Im rich and who from staff favors me? XD

I think lets finish that on 10 arguments, cuz i dont want to waste time on some frustrated guy who is searching for attentions XD

I do not have frustrations as you imagine, as you said to be a complaint I would have to give arguments, I did not do this to try to change something or create some kind of polemic, I just did it for the purpose of the joke, I just answered because I thought it would be interesting to ask your reasons, sorry to waste your precious time

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi,
Since some guys have cheated with several accounts, and kept rejoining after being kicked from lottery, I have decided to move Lalo somewhere else. If you want to get a ticket and you weren't cheating before, send me a private message in game (I'm online most of the time on diamond) or send a message on help channel.

@kauemedeiros
I cannot remove added tickets anymore. Players who bought tickets with number 601-750 would just lose them. We can wait till every ticket will be bought or we can draw lottery with empty ticket, but there's high possibility that some rewards won't go to players, but to empty tickets and they would probably be removed from the game, as I have high doubts of doing any other lottery in the future, when people don't respect its rules.

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
Hi,
Since some guys have cheated with several accounts, and kept rejoining after being kicked from lottery, I have decided to move Lalo somewhere else. If you want to get a ticket and you weren't cheating before, send me a private message in game (I'm online most of the time on diamond) or send a message on help channel.

@kauemedeiros
I cannot remove added tickets anymore. Players who bought tickets with number 601-750 would just lose them. We can wait till every ticket will be bought or we can draw lottery with empty ticket, but there's high possibility that some rewards won't go to players, but to empty tickets and they would probably be removed from the game, as I have high doubts of doing any other lottery in the future, when people don't respect its rules.

Next time use block IP if you dont wanna cheating i got deleted two times coz i bought ticket for friends with im sharing pokemons etc i dont think its a big cheating when there is nothing in rules about playing on other players accounts. After it I wanted to repair my nad and bought only on my character to let friends buy but his selfs but you still deleting me. I understand you can block me for creating new accounts on 40 level but thats old accounts not created by me special for lottery.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Next time use block IP if you dont wanna cheating i got deleted two times coz i bought ticket for friends with im sharing pokemons etc i dont think its a big cheating when there is nothing in rules about playing on other players accounts. After it I wanted to repair my nad and bought only on my character to let friends buy but his selfs but you still deleting me. I understand you can block me for creating new accounts on 40 level but thats old accounts not created by me special for lottery.

The limit is 2 for a reason. Not to give you the stupid idea to pass through the limit by using other accounts. Players who have been caught on cheating are excluded from this lottery.

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
The limit is 2 for a reason. Not to give you the stupid idea to pass through the limit by using other accounts. Players who have been caught on cheating are excluded from this lottery.

Not everyone read forum. Lalo not saying this information.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Not everyone read forum. Lalo not saying this information.

ilg8gJL.png

link to forum / lottery was broadcasted many times. I don't believe that someone spent 10k on a ticket without knowing what's the list of rewards.

kralleo78

Reaction score
ilg8gJL.png

link to forum / lottery was broadcasted many times. I don't believe that someone spent 10k on a ticket without knowing what's the list of rewards.

I can’t see rule here about you can’t buy tickets from other accounts or if you do it you gonna be excluded from this lottery rule in here.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I can’t see rule here about you can’t buy tickets from other accounts or if you do it you gonna be excluded from this lottery rule in here.
I will repeat what I said. The limit is 2 for a reason, not to let you pass through it using several accounts. So don't come with those pathetic excuses.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Just draw this lottery, since morning only one ticket was bought.

kingofanything

Reaction score
Nothing is written on it.
If you want to buy lottery ticket for 10k, you need to send a priv message to Raissa on platinum. If she's offline, check if she's available on diamond
Position: {x = 5060, y = 3542, z = 7}.

Trolololo

marshalldx53

Reaction score
Draw? xD

what you and many others did was wrong so try to accept the consequences :)

master mitsuki

Reaction score
Buenas tarde soy machpeint quiero saber por q me quitaron mis dos numeros de la loteria acabo de leer q hicieron trampa y ahora quiero saber yo por hice trampa yo si solo compre 2 ticket gaste 20k no entiendo por q me lo borraron???

master mitsuki

Reaction score
Hice lo q decia el hilo 2 ticket por char no entiendo por q me los borraron solo pido respeto ....

otamegane

Reaction score
excuse me if I get into your conversation or if it bothers you but it is not necessary a rule is something logical, is only to be rational and see if they are 2 accounts should be for something would not be jutos that I have 2 or 3 accounts can buy many tickets, although this ticket is expensive, it is something of respect so that everyone has the same opportunities to win or it seems just that you only have 1 account you only have 2 tickets but one with 4 or 5 accounts buys 8 or 10 tickets it is obvious that Will winning several things seem fair?

master mitsuki

Reaction score
Pero q dices solo compre dos boleto vale con mi cuenta no entiendo cuale mas boletos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back