What's new

Welcome!

Changes to inventory

Shadow Mist

Reaction score
Come on, I stop playing a couple of weeks and completely change the game... What's happeeeeeeen
I should stop playing more often xD

offtopic alert:

veci pls don't come back i miss u pls get well soon

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
so i had an interesting problem now
i bought few items on market, then i was about to throw them on depot, when i saw my cash on my feet(something around 60k~, not sure the quantity), and surprise, i couldn't drag to my backpack(cause of thousand items limit), ppl took it, great isn't? Items got teleported, but cash didn't.

just a warn to ppl, take out everything you've got on your bag, then reorganize it, to prevent this from happening.

RAdKht9.png

Last edited:

mmarvim

Reaction score
With all this new systems why we can have somekind of "bank" where all money go automatically to there and is possible to withdraw the amount you want for trades with players, and this bank can be connected with markets and NPCs so when you buy something from them the money from your bank is used.

Will be only numbers in a system, something like the autoloot system, no more items lost/rollback.

With some command to put the money you got from players/house to bank too obviously

Last edited:
Reaction score
Another idea, enjoying this wheater of changes ... I don't know if you've already had thought about that, but you could apply basically the same hosting system from the item market to the pokemon one. In other words:

The player, supposedly, interested to buy a pkm X with The TM X or TMs X + Y with the ability Z with the level 100 up to 130 for 30k (in according to the players' will), might leave his/her offer there, with his/her pkm specifications to be bought, in case if the player is offline, but there's someone selling the pkm with that offline player specifications, he would be able to sell it. Guess it would be seriously helpful and we wouldn't lose nice proposal while offlines.

Last edited:

Lany

Tutors
Reaction score
I think it's better make available to put Pokémon in the main bag :>

Agree with Albu.

With the previous method, some could have their revives and pots in hotkey
or they could have too many windows open just like now
or we could have everything in a single bag.

With this method, we are forced to have many windows open or put everything in hotkeys.

The new window "Inventory" can be closed and it is good but please allow us to put our Pokemon in the bag again.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Agree with Albu.

With the previous method, some could have their revives and pots in hotkey
or they could have too many windows open just like now
or we could have everything in a single bag.

With this method, we are forced to have many windows open or put everything in hotkeys.

The new window "Inventory" can be closed and it is good but please allow us to put our Pokemon in the bag again.

And what's the big deal to put potions/revives/flutes to another bag and keep it above or under pokemon case? If you could have your bag open seeing 10 slots (or 5 + using scroll for revives), then what's the big deal to minimize 2nd bag and maximize when necessary? You guys just have non sense problems e.e
Understand already that it is not possible to put pokemons to main bag and it will not happen.

No offence Albu, but your arguments are the biggest non sense I have seen in this thread

Grayfoox

Reaction score
And what's the big deal to put potions/revives/flutes to another bag and keep it above or under pokemon case? If you could have your bag open seeing 10 slots (or 5 + using scroll for revives), then what's the big deal to minimize 2nd bag and maximize when necessary? You guys just have non sense problems e.e
Understand already that it is not possible to put pokemons to main bag and it will not happen.

No offence Albu, but your arguments are the biggest non sense I have seen in this thread

Well, some of us are playing in laptops with small screens, in my case my laptop screen is a little bit small against big screen monitors from PC's. So with this update I need to have more windows opened in the client, making smaller some of the other windows (map, battle) etc.

My screen looks like this one:
u1LgduO.jpg

Maybe we need to get used to this new feature, but we are just giving feedback

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
You are playing on a full range screen, so something for something ^.- also that doesn't change anything related to argument with bags. Before you had to resize it to see 10 slots of more, or 5 + scroll, now you can minimize second bag or have 2 opened, one next to another. We know that some people have small resolution, but we can't make everyone happy and it is for good of everyone. You are either playing with lags or you are addapting to the new features. Jano already described what are the reasons of such changes.

A

Albuquerque

Maybe can u add it as special feature? maybe 100 premium points to get it? There must be somehow privileges.

That sarcasm about another thread, I think. It was great, haha! Or is not it? Whatever, ahahhaha!

I think a part of you knows that for some people it may make sense:

We know that some people have small resolution, but we can't make everyone happy and it is for good of everyone.

But ok, for me it has not changed much but for others yes. So let them adapt with their windows and customization, etc.

@Jano
Thanks for the option to change layout.

Back