What's new

Welcome!

Catches Problem

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
The game has a problem that is only increasing and without a solution. In the past, new event or donation pokes were caught in the pokedex and added to the catch in profile(site), but I don't know why, it stopped counting the first time we received it (only appears in the pokedex). This causes a big problem, since when you launch the new respawn you don't receive the catch(even capturing him again with balls), that is, a lost catch remains (doesn't count) for those who received the pokemon before (from an event or donation).In future, we will have a lot of less profile catches and will be harder to hit achievements.

To be simple:

Before: Receive count catch when receive pokemon from donation/event.

Now: If receive pokemon from event/donation = no count catch, when catch in respaw = no count catch. So will never get a count catch.
If you dont receive the pokemon in event/donation and catch in respaw will count catch normaly

Pokemons that already have this problem(Have respaw in game):
Hisuian Voltorb
Glastier
Spectrier
Calyrex

Possible pokemon that will cause problems in the future(when respaw comes):
Sobble
Nymble
Gimmighoul
Iron Thorns
Iron Bundle
Flutter Mane
Annihilape
Scream Tail
Finizen
Tinkatink
Wiglett
Iron Valiant
Hisuian Lilligant
Hisuian Avalugg
Hisuian Sliggo
Rolycoly
Clobbopus
Hisuian Qwilfish
Maschiff
Greavard
Sandile
Venipede
Rufflet
Yamper
Great Tusk
Bouffalant
Wyrdeer
Cetoddle
Charcadet
Klawf
Fidough
Tadbulb
Fuecoco
Quaxly
Sprigatito

I think remember all from this future list, maybe can have others.

What is Staff's solution to this problem???
Bump! Hope with new respaw you solved this.

Why Cant

Reaction score
Now it is easier to upload captures for achievements, since it already counts the captures for donations... that saddens with more and more decline

Kamu

Reaction score
So are they going to count my captures per donation and per event or will they never count?

Back