What's new

Welcome!

[Support] Cant LogIn Padventures

Liiiiipeziin

Reaction score
I'm trying to login padventures, and can't do, always appear this message ( Client is downloading files 1\1 ) but it never ends. I downloaded it again, and the same happens, tried change configuration to download using proxy and nothing, Can someone help me ?

keegan

Reaction score
Good night the same thing happens to me and I download it and nothing. load 4 files and then go to 1 and there it stays

keegan

Reaction score
please if you can help or collaborate I would appreciate it very much thank you

keegan

Reaction score
well I think I can not play because of the problem I am presenting with the charge of files pitifully I say goodbye until further notice when I can play again :( they are very fond of att: your friend keegan

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Keegan, pm me on PW, I will try to help You with TeamViewer.

you have too much faith in his internet connection, not the first time this guy has problem downloading a 2mb file via client, and you will try a teamviewer session, brave man.

Szacho

Reaction score
you have too much faith in his internet connection, not the first time this guy has problem downloading a 2mb file via client, and you will try a teamviewer session, brave man.

Why so negative?
Meybe there is a chance to help via TV? A lot of problems solved by this way in the past. Next time don't try to criticize a person, who just want to help. JUST WANT TO HELP. J U S T

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Why so negative?
Meybe there is a chance to help via TV? A lot of problems solved by this way in the past. Next time don't try to criticize a person, who just want to help. JUST WANT TO HELP. J U S T

since when being brave is considered negative?

keegan

Reaction score

It is not my fault or my internet everything started since they put the thing to upload the files is stuck an error or I don't know and thanks for your words

Szacho

Reaction score
since when being brave is considered negative?

I'm not stupid and I know when You're using sarcasm. Time to finish this conversation. I just want to try to help keegan. In my opinion TeamViewer is the best and the easiest option, thats all.

Back