What's new

Welcome!

[Buy] Buy house designed for rich and popular people

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Hello Im announcing that i'm buying a house.
Im looking for a big house with too much details and rooms, 2 floors at least and a swimming pool i need it specially at Kanto Región and must be near the CP.
I want a place where i can relax and show my richness and thropies won in severals contest and pvp tournaments. So please if you want to offer me a house think about my style of Life i have in padventures. I CAN AFFORD PAY ANYTHING U WANT MAYBE WE CAN MAKE A DEAL IN CASH OR POKEMONS.

Contact me in game- Ridoku-

Ashlan

Reaction score
My dear friend, I love your posts and the way you write, it’s pure magic. You deserve a house that even [PA] don’t deserve. Hope you find a house that fits your style.

Always yours.
Devling.
Cheers Jose!

crydoku

Reaction score
up? nobody sell houses here or wtf?

huberto

Reaction score
I have found a house designed perfectly for such personality as yours. It is very close to the CP, perfect place for such great players. There are Digletts and Ratattas, probably the only creatures in our game who are interested in watching your trophies. But hey! they can watch it whole day long! I believe it is a good house and you will like it, your imagination can make it almost as amazing as your ego is. Sadly you can't buy it yet but there is Cerulean city revamp incoming, maybe you can ask Raissa to make it usable. You don't have to thank me, was a pleasure to help such good player.

Spoiler:
LU3ySzg.png

crydoku

Reaction score
I have found a house designed perfectly for such personality as yours. It is very close to the CP, perfect place for such great players. There are Digletts and Ratattas, probably the only creatures in our game who are interested in watching your trophies. But hey! they can watch it whole day long! I believe it is a good house and you will like it, your imagination can make it almost as amazing as your ego is. Sadly you can't buy it yet but there is Cerulean city revamp incoming, maybe you can ask Raissa to make it usable. You don't have to thank me, was a pleasure to help such good player.

Spoiler:
LU3ySzg.png

Excuse me this is not Funny, Humberto you better find a polish guy you can troll bro, you're still small Do not challenge what you cannot reach.

Bitch please :D
Vx4JZUVRTYWYaYc6EyTmBg.png

Last edited:
Back