What's new

Welcome!

Bug Tm task

Sequel

Reaction score
Hello I have problem with task I take 2 task Steelix and Onix I was looted Tm Fissure from steelix so I take new task on Glaile and I lost task for Onix some like 3,7k~ killed

Malisia

Reaction score
Its not bugged i think, you are only allowed another task after 90 days so after looting tm fissure you officially completed one task(steelix) and then when you took another task it REPLACED it with onix one. thats what i think but i am not sure why it lets you change the task i thought you can only cancel and wait 90 days again before taking another one.

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Its not bugged i think, you are only allowed another task after 90 days so after looting tm fissure you officially completed one task(steelix) and then when you took another task it REPLACED it with onix one. thats what i think but i am not sure why it lets you change the task i thought you can only cancel and wait 90 days again before taking another one.

actually he is kind of right, but now I prevented it from letting you take another task if you had 2 slots busy, but some people previous to the change got their tasks replaced, do not worry your progress is not lost but it requires manual fix from me incase you want to get your old tasks, that means I need to find you online.

Byczek989

Reaction score
I have the same problem i take 2 task Steelix and Onix I was looted TM EQ from onix and I take new task on Glaile and I lost task for Steelix

Back