What's new

Welcome!

Bug in Daily steel

berollo

Reaction score
http://screenshooter.net/102227222/fbysljv

Hello, i have bug in daily.. when i do daily Scizor kill me... And I dont know how.. I know You tell that i change pokes or i use atack type sky att, sky uppercut or other, but no. I use primepape since green hp and when prime have red hp Scizor atack me and kill... WTF? This problem is long time... Please fix it.

berollo

Reaction score
Perhaps a more detailed explanation would be useful.

I would like to have someone from the staff to explain, it is annoying and irritating when using the pokemon you die (not using such attacks for example Sky uppercut.... I wait for information from staff..

Tsotss

Reaction score
Karsiukas,
he want to tell us, that when he did daily steel in Azalea had a bug. He had called on Primeape with green hp and didn't use moves like Sky Att/Sky Uppercut and in one time Scizor began kill the character not Primeape. Also he said that he didn't change poke. Primeape was using from green to red hp while Scizor attacked him and later he died.

Last edited:

Matheo010q

Reaction score
Karsiukas,
he want to tell us, that when he did daily steel in Azalea had a bug. He had called on Primeape with green hp and didn't use moves like Sky Att/Sky Uppercut and in one time Scizor began kill the character not Primeape. Also he said that he didn't change poke. Primeape was using from green to red hp while Scizor attacked him and later he died.

a lot of there is a problems not only with this ,sometimes in daily steel you use a first room and geodude killing you ,u cant nothing because u see other room

Back