What's new

Welcome!

Bubble Blast

ElderStark

Reaction score
Antes de tudo me desculpe se esta não é a área correta, caso seja por favor movam o tópico não encontrei nenhum lugar melhor para falar sobre isso.
a magia Bubble Blast ( encontrada no meu omastar por exemplo ) está totalmente sem uso acertar ela é quase impossível por conta das novas velocidades dos pokemons,
antigamente era só dar move no poke pra bem longe e então quase sempre nas pontas da magia conseguia algum dano, em torno de 5k pelo que me recordo ( falando do mesmo pokemon )
enfim hoje em dia os pokemons andam na velocidade da luz não da para correr e atacar de longe, único jeito é esperar o pokemon ficar na sua frente e jogar a magia na cara dele ( o que quase sempre não da certo porque com essa velocidade nova dos poques eles viram imediatamente em outra direção ou o meu ou o inimigo).
E mesmo assim quando "acerta" nada acontece não da dano nenhum tornando essa habilidade extremamente inutil em um pokemon muito difícil de se conseguir e mais ainda de se deixar descente então venho por meio deste topico pedir uma mudança na magia obrigado.

(ctrl c + ctrl v google translate)
First of all I'm sorry if this is not the right area, if it please move the topic did not find any better place to talk about it.
magic Bubble Blast (found in my Omastar for example) is totally unused hit it is almost impossible because of the new speeds of Pokemon,
formerly only to move on poke so far away and then almost always in the magic tips could damage, around 5k so remember (talking about the same pokemon)
Finally today the Pokemon go at the speed of light not of to run and attack from afar, the only way is to wait for the pokemon stay in front and play the magic in his face (which almost always not the right because with this new speed of poques they saw immediately in another direction or mine or enemy).
And yet when "hits" nothing happens not damage any making this extremely useless skill in a very difficult Pokemon to achieve and even more to leave so decent come through this topic ask for a change in the required magic.

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
In English?
If you write something in other sections than national section, you should use English

koles

Reaction score
I put in translator XD, and if i think good he said that skill bubble blast is useless because pokes are too fast, and is hard to hit, he gave as example omastar. Slow pokes can use this skill only if they stay face to face against other pokes. And he probably want to change this move effect.

ElderStark

Reaction score
as I said before do not know if this is the right place you stopped to read at least?

Tsotss

Reaction score

Please.. do you think that google could translator all text in right way? If yes, you are wrong..

About move: it hits randomly and yes I will agree it's hard to make dmg, but it isn't impossible.

ElderStark

Reaction score
please stop commenting anything you do not have to talk just read and close.

Back