What's new

Welcome!

Boxes - A suggestion

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Inkay doesnt exist and in sinnoh case nothing related to them was added since otherwise inq box wouldnt really make much sense or lets say you wouldn't really care about that box where the main point was to get bronzong / luxray or toxicroak

demzpacito

Reaction score
Inkay doesnt exist and in sinnoh case nothing related to them was added since otherwise inq box wouldnt really make much sense or lets say you wouldn't really care about that box where the main point was to get bronzong / luxray or toxicroak
u cant get those catchs via inq box, and u can get only one between shinx, bronzor and croagunk as reward from achievement

not to mention those boxes are way rarer than inq boxes so pokes wont lose rarity because of that

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
u cant get those catchs via inq box, and u can get only one between shinx, bronzor and croagunk as reward from achievement
yea catches are not possible but still main point was to get the pokemon so giving option to obtain them in sinnoh 4 would still make inq not the most desired thing in the world

demzpacito

Reaction score
yea catches are not possible but still main point was to get the pokemon so giving option to obtain them in sinnoh 4 would still make inq not the most desired thing in the world
not really cause its not like we'll have tons of sinnoh boxes 4 on the game and even more they have a small chance of being obtainable from it cause there are plenty of pokes available

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
@Inkay, ye, I know, it's just a matter to finally having a place so it can be created.

Inq only have value nowadays for people who wants the catches or the achievements. After that it is just another "trash". There is no reason to spend 100k+ on a box to get a Mamoswine, a Lickilicky or anything else. The only "valuable" drops on it are Bronzong, Toxicroak and Luxray, which is really easier to buy them in cash than spend luck trying to open them in boxes. And those only 2 reasons will still be in people's goals, having the pre-forms in other boxes or not.

My point is: the people who invest money to get the catches in Inq box (which I am finally free, thnx god), will also invest money to get those in Sinnoh/Kalos 4. Those pokemon are not valuable anymore, catches are. So my suggestion is to make them available. It's not like having them in the Box 4 will make them spread all over the world, cause we know that box odds doesnt work like that, right?

It would be the same logic for: we won't make daily quests anymore because the poke rewards are on Kalos 4. C'mon...

Tsotss

Reaction score
I also agree that these pokes could be in game obtainable via boxes. Sinnoh/Kalos 4 aren't so common rn, so it won't change anything actually (as Demz and Karl mentioned above). If for example you will leave them for special occasion like Battle Passes or some realy main events (I mean Christmas alike) or some lottery/dice then still these pokes would be ones from many of them. Is not like we will get in 100% while opening the box, but it would be one chance for getting these catches (not talking about achievement where u can get one of 3 pokes).

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
After a reasonable reasoning you can say hi to inkay that will be added to kalos 4 and pre evos of bronzong, toxicroak and luxray to sinnoh 4

BWIf2X1.png

Bubek

Reaction score
So it was added just after people finished pass and opened kalos boxes 4? xDD

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
Is there Any reason for Rampardos, Tyrantrum or Auroros just be catches by box??

Padventures has more pokes that can be caught by box and less exclusive ones by respawn.

Back