What's new

Welcome!

Boss loot split system

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
But... to be honest guys do you think that being the last hit dealer will be so easy? :p there are always a lot of people, with many pokes all around the boss poke.. I think the system will work better than the old one, however, I think the reward for second best dealer shouldn't be neglected, and the price for last hit dealer ought to be less precious than TM :p It is my opinion ;)

First place has priority on TM, that means second place and last hit dealer has LESS chance to get TM, so why should not others have a chance to get TM if the first place has bad luck? (~°-°)~

Elonka

Reaction score
Maybe add to drop chance diamonds?:>
For example it isnt 10 diamonds but 2-3 for one boss.
When we have killed some of them we can have premium acc, but for one boss we can have diamonds for others as change name or ball colour :)

Dimiguidax

Reaction score
So Most Damage and Last Hit have 50% chance to get all? cuz i always deal most damage and mulf last hit ... he always wins EGHAEHUAE I hate that .

matheo01q

Reaction score
So Most Damage and Last Hit have 50% chance to get all? cuz i always deal most damage and mulf last hit ... he always wins EGHAEHUAE I hate that .

This system is not good at the momment ,because most mdg and last hit have loot ,rest of players is a lottery to drop.

Vescu

Reaction score
This system is not good at the momment ,because most mdg and last hit have loot ,rest of players is a lottery to drop.

its perfect, otherwise people with low dmg wouldnt stand a chance to get any loot, not to mention party abusers

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
People talk like it's the easiest thing in the world to deal the last hit. I really think this is a great system, it benefits those who put more effort to get the strongest pokes and then deal, if not the most damage, at least lots of damage which gives you priority on the "2nd loot" as well as those who can't stand a chance against these guys but can count on luck. Let's not forget that luck plays a fundamental role in this game, I don't see anybody complaining about getting a dratini while I get a koffing in box 2 kanto for example

matheo01q

Reaction score
People talk like it's the easiest thing in the world to deal the last hit. I really think this is a great system, it benefits those who put more effort to get the strongest pokes and then deal, if not the most damage, at least lots of damage which gives you priority on the "2nd loot" as well as those who can't stand a chance against these guys but can count on luck. Let's not forget that luck plays a fundamental role in this game, I don't see anybody complaining about getting a dratini while I get a koffing in box 2 kanto for example

haahah so maybe in pvp area all boss systep ,and fast 10 players enter to blue and 10 players enter to red can be only in raid .And the drop good dmg only take 10 players.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
haahah so maybe in pvp area all boss systep ,and fast 10 players enter to blue and 10 players enter to red can be only in raid .And the drop good dmg only take 10 players.
I don't know what are you expecting? 10 players to loot Tms and addons? Sorry but disagree.

shesho

Reaction score
party abuser detected...

matheo01q

Reaction score
party abuser detected...

its only suggestion ,and not expecting for 10 players drop good ... And all the best raids only in late night and in small place's to hard kill because too much people on the raid or add dmg to more hard

Back