What's new

Welcome!

Boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChazzRey

Reaction score
If something is bugged then it should be fixed or not?

Excuse me, what's bugged? XD If you leave pokemon behind wall or other thing, and u have knowledge that you will be targeted by pokes, try to avoid it. It's really not that hard. Almost all newly created spawns are free of these annoying things blockin ya/your pokemon, so I don't see a reason to chagne anything (and please one more time. It's NOT bugged XD!)

Last edited:

psych07

Reaction score
make one pool for the community choose if it need be improved :)

koles

Reaction score
Good that you said that "new" spawns.

haszosz

Reaction score
Well, imho guys like you could die even if wild pokemons didn't move and attack. Everything is fine, there has to be kind of impediment. Otherwise it would be piece of cake and everyone would leave this game...

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
already ive heard more time to leave this game coz of bugs like that than OMG this game is so hard i will train to be the best in positioning my pokemon same bug while you can die with released pokemon on boss raids even if this pokemon is next to you. The one solution for repair atleast this bug with walls is change range of tp pokemon to trainer. On the most popular (you know what server i mean) this teleporting work well and i cant see they losing players because game is so easy xdd

Grayfoox

Reaction score
aThe one solution for repair atleast this bug with walls is change range of tp pokemon to trainer. On the most popular (you know what server i mean) this teleporting work well and i cant see they losing players because game is so easy xdd

That was changed in the past because ppl were fishing in the other river's side, leaving pokes without targeting you. But I'm not sure if this is still an issue

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Thing about "I only play PAd so I only care about this". I know what the other guy was referring to. Losing 10-7% of exp, instead 2%, on a PvP game. This game is mostly PvE, except in war situations, which can be avoided.
Soooo, there are some stuff to be pointed here:
1. 2% is already a pretty low %, if you managed to get higher levels, you have to DEAL WITH IT. As Uncle Ben said, big powers comes with big responsability.
2. If you walk killing the respawn slowly, you can avoid dying like that. So, having safer options, it's your choice, and only yours, to run into a crowded respawn to increase your exp rate. So DEAL WITH IT.
3. It's not a game bug to be fixed. You have agressive creatures around you. If they can't target the main target, they will retarget to the nearest option, in that case YOU. When you are facing a boss, for example, if you can't target it properly cause of players crowds, you have to find another way. This is exactly the same, so DEAL WITH IT.
4. This is also a difficult increaser for good spawns. Every game have the difficult increased on higher levels, and im pretty sure this game is not supposed to be easy, otherwise, people would lose interest, gets bored and quit. And I'm pretty sure that for the game, is better for you to lose 2% than the game losing people bored of comming into a respawn spamming area attacks. So most likely you will have to DEAL WITH IT.
5. PAd is already an easy game, among some other games we have around, it's just a matter of adaptation. We all will die like noobs some day, or every day? Yeah, but if we want to improve and be the very best that no one ever was, you must adapt, change techniques, teams or strategy. It's all about you: insane exp or the best exp that you can make while being safe, so choose your option and DEAL WITH IT.

You can see this as a rage or as a point of view of someone who have been around games for plenty of years.

mmarvim

Reaction score
Thing about "I only play PAd so I only care about this". I know what the other guy was referring to. Losing 10-7% of exp, instead 2%, on a PvP game. This game is mostly PvE, except in war situations, which can be avoided.
Soooo, there are some stuff to be pointed here:
1. 2% is already a pretty low %, if you managed to get higher levels, you have to DEAL WITH IT. As Uncle Ben said, big powers comes with big responsability.
2. If you walk killing the respawn slowly, you can avoid dying like that. So, having safer options, it's your choice, and only yours, to run into a crowded respawn to increase your exp rate. So DEAL WITH IT.
3. It's not a game bug to be fixed. You have agressive creatures around you. If they can't target the main target, they will retarget to the nearest option, in that case YOU. When you are facing a boss, for example, if you can't target it properly cause of players crowds, you have to find another way. This is exactly the same, so DEAL WITH IT.
4. This is also a difficult increaser for good spawns. Every game have the difficult increased on higher levels, and im pretty sure this game is not supposed to be easy, otherwise, people would lose interest, gets bored and quit. And I'm pretty sure that for the game, is better for you to lose 2% than the game losing people bored of comming into a respawn spamming area attacks. So most likely you will have to DEAL WITH IT.
5. PAd is already an easy game, among some other games we have around, it's just a matter of adaptation. We all will die like noobs some day, or every day? Yeah, but if we want to improve and be the very best that no one ever was, you must adapt, change techniques, teams or strategy. It's all about you: insane exp or the best exp that you can make while being safe, so choose your option and DEAL WITH IT.

You can see this as a rage or as a point of view of someone who have been around games for plenty of years.

I really agree with you. BTW we cannot say this isn't an annoying thing, especially when we have wild pokemons that use moves like Fake Out and Mean Look (that throw your pokemon out screen, and lot of times behind "blind spot". But well, i created this post just to ask if have any way to "fix" it, and don't to order it, as i already said, i don't want to start fight between you. So, please, just answear it. If yes? nice, if no? It's okay too. Why? Just read this post of Arcanist Karl. {:

Then close this thread please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back