What's new

Welcome!

Birthday Nostalgia

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
As it was announced earlier on forum in that thread post your old screens from the game. We'll choose few the best to get birthday package!

Please upload your images on imgur.com and post here the link (that ends with .jpeg/jpeg/png) in bbcode

Example:
xxxx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Oobitoo

Reaction score
Nostalgia

4.jpg5.jpg 27/08/2012
my beginnings in the world of padventures when in those days the pearl world existed and everything was more manual than those times a lot of nostalgiasurprisedditto

Dragon King

Reaction score
FB_IMG_1638390098701.jpg
Back in the day when My Friends used to play Padventures, I was 12 years old when I took the screenshot, I was so excited because I had My favourite Pokémon, I still have the account but I changed the nickname few months ago, from 2011/12-2021 as Dragon King, nowadays the nickname is Imperial Justice, I no longer play Padventures but still follow the Game on social media so when I Saw the post I decided to share the oldest screenshot that I have, hope to play Padventures again, keep it up staff, I still want to have some duels in PVP.
P.S. I was lvl 60, nickname Dragon King in the west side of elder Charizard valley. Old but gold.
Link of the screenshot;
https://ibb.co/d7Qq8FR

Last edited:

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Some very old pictures (sorry for bad quality) my friends helping me to get a good fire poke in 2011 (charizard) leveling them in fuchsia swamp xDD (very op early days) and a butterfree

oLpUF3m.png

vI4Mhpe.png

and some pokemons caught in 2013 and 2014

TuteHpM.png

ZYfxuaA.png

842lxbA.jpeg

Last edited:

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score

As I am not a very old player like most of you, I was thinking what I have more nostalgic in the game, I thought of my first Shiny or my first capture. But I ended up remembering something really good, all my drawings that I did for contests in the game, maybe a little off the theme, but it's what I have most nostalgic.
And maybe even if I stop playing or if more than 10 years pass by, I will always keep all of them with me, and whenever I look at them I will remember my beloved Padventures !

fvqBA2d.jpg

Carlos Eduardo - Diamond
dragonitelove

Emanuel Mano

Reaction score
I have many happy memories in this game, I met new friends, friends that I love a lot to this day, it's a second life, a place that I forget for a moment about the problems of real life. I started my journey at PADVENTURES in 2011 and I've been here since then, many friends no longer play, others still play today and others come and go. I'm proud of the family I created here, we founded the Magma Team Guild inspired by a villainous game and anime team that I particularly loved, as they are a very organized team.
I know that everything is not perfect as we hope, but at least on my part I tried to show my way of being a friend, of caring about others and of growing together (when I started playing, I was around 16 years old, now it's already I am an adult about to turn 27). I would like to apologize to people, if I have disappointed someone, I would like to apologize to the staff for not being able to be more participative, but somehow I tried to help the community, bringing more joy to our lives.
Thank you PADVENTURES and congratulations to all of us players.

I'm going to share here 1% of the incredible moments that I lived here in this game.

my favorite picture
tfu2sw4.jpg

jiIaxXc.jpg

my marriage
XEG54aD.jpg

m6h8hRf.jpg

fOxoWDd.png

my first favorite pokemon
Wb0qxd4.jpg

Pandorah

Tutors
Reaction score
Player: Pandorah
World: Diamond

Girl power on Mega-Super-Hard Pewter Quest - 2014
S1tFF1z.png

Leveling up on Gengar mansion with Old Snorlax - 2014
0UkJASG.png

Random - 2015
RvrnWWd.png

Caballito - 2015
GHwsaag.png

Big Magikarp Pvp Raid - 2014
mlLCqQ5.png

Leaders and original founders of the 'Milicia Brasileira' Guild (My favourite SS ever) - 2012
KxFl6Us.png

Good moments...

Osmar

Reaction score
Name: Churros Black
World: Diamond

Since 2012 <3
One of my first missions - Pokeball quest
bD3fx0Z.jpg

Another mission - Gengar quest (almost die)
yJGu69u.jpg

Up in lv 47 xd
HXIuxou.jpg

TM Giga Drain in Gengar is the best
mYk1uSj.jpg

When kingdra came into the game, and i used 17 rare candies
1rAaN0B.jpg

And finally, my old pokemons that I lost :(
wwwnTNH.jpg

Last edited:

lorensillo

Reaction score
Back to 2013, when poi was just released and we were the first team in diamond to complete it
5mwi9IG.png

Same friends and guild, time before creating heart pirates
hPApRIT.png

and a proof of how the money had much more value then, I was so happy for getting 1k and a thunderbolt as top killer lol
fEYPinH.png

yes, gm
HjNThGc.png

Back