What's new

Welcome!

Birthday Event & Donation Promo

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Hello dear,
Times on cakes are balanced to avoid people like you who bought 9389213819238 diamonds to get 902381923819238 cakes and have months of higher exp catch or loot.
If you don't like it, there's simple solution - don't buy it.

Smart, i will do like that, thanks. feelsbadman
But, i dont see any reason to keep cake boxes in premium shop, cuz no one is going to buy that, cuz they are 3 times overpriced xd

mmarvim

Reaction score
@Raissa any news about making catch limit in event islands? I haven't been there yet to know how it's, but reading many complaints in national chat for example "Khormes killing 6 spaw at same time even after catching many Darumakas" and just imagining how boring it's probably is (limited time spaw)

Mr Forasteiro

Reaction score
@Raissa any news about making catch limit in event islands? I haven't been there yet to know how it's, but reading many complaints in national chat for example "Khormes killing 6 spaw at same time even after catching many Darumakas" and just imagining how boring it's probably is (limited time spaw)

good night! would it be possible to add a block for those who already got x poke in these respaw of the event? we know that there are some greedy people who don't let the next one (especially the low level ones) get their chance. something like Alolan Sandslash - Zorua allowing the catcj of just 1 per player.

no answer!

artemiss

Reaction score

It is the same as with the bosses, the loot is always the same for the same people, seeing as they do nothing with that problem for the other players, I do not think we have that luck

Mr Forasteiro

Reaction score
It is the same as with the bosses, the loot is always the same for the same people, seeing as they do nothing with that problem for the other players, I do not think we have that luck

I do not believe that I can compare this case with the case of chiefs. after all, bosses is a raid with "random" prizes. this case, is a prize that everyone who made an event / donate has the right to enjoy, but with high level ks 300+ full shiny / cloned / helds, it is unfair.

artemiss

Reaction score
I do not believe that I can compare this case with the case of chiefs. after all, bosses is a raid with "random" prizes. this case, is a prize that everyone who made an event / donate has the right to enjoy, but with high level ks 300+ full shiny / cloned / helds, it is unfair.

okkk...

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
We are not going to limit catch to 1, people worked well to get their tickets and access to pokemons they want. They can catch as many as they wish. We may consider kicking ppl who are very bothersome for bigger group of players (like running through whole island bothering everyone)

Niicke Darth

Reaction score
We are not going to limit catch to 1, people worked well to get their tickets and access to pokemons they want. They can catch as many as they wish. We may consider kicking ppl who are very bothersome for bigger group of players (like running through whole island bothering everyone)

I understand your point and agree with you, >all people worked and deserve the poke they want< and exactly for this reason i also agree with some type of limit catch, especially in premium island. I talked with some people and none of them knew that premium ticket only give 3 days of acess, so they just bought one and the most part used the two tickets at the same time (like me) thinking it was valid until the end of event, and exemple:
13:30 You have 1 day, 6 hours, 48 minutes and 25 seconds left of access to 10th anniversary premium spawn.
I already lost 2/3 of my unique ticket and at now, and in all this time i could not try to catch a Darumaka and Ponyta, because the spawn are always with the same non-life people catching massive numbers of these pokémon to make money.

Here are some solutions:

1) Limit catch numbers to 3 of each pokémon, i see no reason to catch more than it, only if you are an egoist person killing all the resp with your ops pokémon thinking only about yourself.

or

2) Add more 4 days to premium ticket (including people who already used it, so premium ticket will have 7 days). Well, that's fair, we did not received any previous advice when we "look" this like others tickets like:
13:41 You see 2 Mewtwo's Island tickets. An unique ticket that gives you access to Mewtwo's Island for 48 hours.
13:42 You see an Extra experience ticket (1 hour).
For this reason a lot of people used both tickets at same time thinking both would give us 45 days of acess and adding more 4 days we will have a new chance to catch something we want without egoist people owning all spawns 24h of the day.

Think about it, if even high level people like me are having problems with have no chance to try to catch the new pokémon, imagine the low level players, thanks if you read until here.​

Jeroxx

Reaction score
I do not know how much the cry is, in view of everything, everything is badly done, ah being "galar" should be exclusive but as always shitting it in the game .. the power abusers, etc, etc ... instead of being crying and complaining do not gain anything because the staff is worth a cucumber, what we say or what we think so as always, to hold on in the end there are many who are catching. I have not seen an answer or publication saying if we will do this, etc, etc as they always want to be right, ps you have to agree and continue playing holding the desire for everything
Good luck greetings and stop crying

Kingox

Reaction score
And why don't you fight for respawn and stop crying?, If you can't fight for the respawn, don't go and problem solved

charmanderok

Niicke Darth

Reaction score
And why don't you fight for respawn and stop crying?, If you can't fight for the respawn, don't go and problem solved

charmanderok

As Raissa said, EVERYONE deserve to enjoy the new spawns, i made the post not think only about me, but thinking about the low lvl players who don't have ANY chance to won ks from 300+ level players with full shiny team, so if you don't have a solution or a useful comment, just shut up, please.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
As Raissa said, EVERYONE deserve to enjoy the new spawns, i made the post not think only about me, but thinking about the low lvl players who don't have ANY chance to won ks from 300+ level players with full shiny team, so if you don't have a solution or a useful comment, just shut up, please.

Ksing low levels is forbidden. If you have in mind 100 vs 300, then you don't really need full team of shinies or clones, megas or crystals. All you need is to have effective pokemon OR pokemon with moxie (if possible) and mostly good reflex/timing to kill it. Shinies won't help you if you are slow

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
For me the biggest problem is not the ks, but the fact that we are not informed about the time of the ticket.
Until my last login the only way to see the time of the ticket was through the command !timers (usually appears in the chat "notifications") and are few people who know these commands.
It was already expected that respawn would be full, but many people activated the ticket because they thought it would last the whole event.

For future respawn events like this it could be interesting to limit the capture in the first week, that way "All players" can benefit from the event at the beginning and after a week release normally.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

demzpacito

Reaction score
Ksing low levels is forbidden. If you have in mind 100 vs 300, then you don't really need full team of shinies or clones, megas or crystals. All you need is to have effective pokemon OR pokemon with moxie (if possible) and mostly good reflex/timing to kill it. Shinies won't help you if you are slow

dont forget about good ping

Sylwanek

Reaction score
idk why are you crying? in 1 day i caught 2 ponytas 1 darumaka without any problems XD u just need good reflex and brain :)

Back