What's new

Welcome!

best Places exp

mixamatveevnew

Reaction score
could you show the players the best place to luchshemi respount pumping !!!preferably with screenshots

Makarno.-

Reaction score
What level are you, what is your team, and what kind of experience do you want? Character? Pokemon? Also, if it's pokemon, what type of pokemon are you willing to exp?

I don't mind sharing my old exp spots for my level up service since I'm retired.

lelmygg

Reaction score
u need to say what lvl u are what pokes how much money u are willing to spend if u have to buy pokes and it also is preferably try watching some streams i see alot of people lvling while streaming but most of them are 100+ so but it was just an idea

mixamatveevnew

Reaction score
just want to know the normal place for leveling, because after lvl 75 Do not know good places !! tell me please: and better screens skinte

lelmygg

Reaction score
well im 84 and im having 500k exp per hour at gengar mansion but its not free alot so i can only lvl maybe 1 hour per day max pokes i use Tyranitar girafig umbreon and clefable to heal its not the best pokes for it but pretty good

rakster

Reaction score
well im 84 and im having 500k exp per hour at gengar mansion but its not free alot so i can only lvl maybe 1 hour per day max pokes i use Tyranitar girafig umbreon and clefable to heal its not the best pokes for it but pretty good

That's actually pretty nice exp for that level, I don't know what else to suggest.

Kirminex

Reaction score
i used to get 700k per hour at that lvl in tm case but that was before they added scary face to feraligatr

lelmygg

Reaction score
maybe there isnt a super fast way to lvl a charizard lvl 80 but my skarmory had 350k at dacc islands <<< from pewter

huberto

Reaction score
and for pumping a grass Pokemon better place? bellossom 60lvl

I was lvling my bello on blastoise quest at squirtle island. Its pretty hardcore and you should go with someone with another grass poke, or healer. But at lvl 70 you should be able to hunt there alone. Its 3 or 4 blastoise spawn 1 by 1 if you walk carefully covered with a lot of squirtles.

Back