What's new

Welcome!

Bank & exchange system and few ideas.

dave'

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I'm writing this thread because I'm tried of loosing something again and again (and ofc. don't get it back cuz 'items can't be recovered'). And now, when I saw next thread about loosing money due rollback - I've a little suggestion to solve this problem.

#1 Add a bank system (like in tibia) - you can:
- deposit your cash when you don't need it now,
- withdraw when need to buy something,
- pay your house rent,
-send it to friend when he need it and he's offline.

This system should fix problem with money.. But I've a next idea.

2# If you don't want bank - add this -system/shop when ppl can exchange money for something with unique id (can be returned back after rollback) what they can sell in this same shop.. I think maybe add bars of gold with ounces? More ounces = more value in shop. How it's works? For example: I want to exchange my 16.7k hd -I'm going to npc and sample dialogue:
You: Hi.
Npc: Hello Player! I can store your money in bars of gold. Tell me how much money you want to spend.
You: 16700 (price in dollars)
Npc: I can offer you a gold bar weighing 1.67 ounce. Are you interested?
You: Yes.
Npc: Here you are!

Tip: You can add other npc who can buy everything else. What I mean? You can sell a dolls, decorations and other items whose you can sell now.

3# As we can see almost all prices of 'rare' pokes are very low now.. There are only few pokes worth a lot, referring to the past when all rares was worth 30-40k each. I've a few tips to repair it:
- First of all, Idk how it's now buy maybe rebalance TM's prices in shop (like pokes now),
- Maybe add some tasks with after done you can defeat a boss who drops something special (not always),

I know it's not much but I think it's a good start.. And at least.

4# General ideas:
- You've shown us beggining of 'vocation quest' and where he is..? Finish it, add something new. We're bored, you failed us by last crashes and always saying 'soon' to us..,
- In suggestion board are a lot of amazing ideas! Get a grip and do something! We don't expect miracles.. We only want to see you don't give a fuck to us.. We want a news, not a big like papoi but these small too.. We want your attention - only this,

At least this is only my mind, I'm here from more than 2.5 year.. I saw all the changes - good and bad too.. But in the past I saw a great staff who always ask us - what we want, what we need? Now I see only 'recovery' threads and 'New promotion at donate'. Now PA mean cash only?

Greetings, dave'

#Sorry for english.

Hitogoroshi

Reaction score
1# & 2# I think bank system is better but its only my opinion.
3# idk, I'm new player.
4# I'm new player but i sometimes visit forum, and everything what i do there is only looking for something new in "Trade" because all new posts is only "PA is off", "i lost ..." and "Sell/Buy/Change"

sorry for my english too

Vorgos

Reaction score
Agreed with 1# , 2 # and 4# And make definitive rebalance ;S

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
well man, I'm totally agree with you, specially in this 4º thing.

Comatose

Banned user
Reaction score
I think will be better READ ALL THE PLAYER IDEAS AND ADD SOME -.- OR FOR WHAT WAS MADE THAT THREAD!

Srry But really need to do something-.- players will never be listen?

Arroni Amman

Reaction score
Totally agree ! Prices should be rebalanced. Because it is pretty hard to catch rare pokes and they don't cost much :/
I don't know if the bank is a good idea but i am neutral:)

koles

Reaction score
I like #1 and #2 idea, other - neutral.

Revon Arth

Banned user
Reaction score
#1: The bank in Tibia, is mostly used for those who don't want to travel to another cities to take money, since the Depot in Tibia, isn't the same/connected to all the cities. Every city has it's own dp (in PA case, poke center locker). We can also send money via parcel.. So, I don't think it would be that useful.
#2: The idea is good, but, if you're saying about rollbacks and further more, you can also lose the "1.67 ounces".
#3: About TM Prices, I'm agreed. The other suggestion; I've already suggested it before, but none (ADMs) took attention to it.
#4: I'm agreed

koles

Reaction score
#2: The idea is good, but, if you're saying about rollbacks and further more, you can also lose the "1.67 ounces".

But he say, to change money for what, what have ID like pokemon, and when we lost this, administration can recover this, but i think better be bar of gold, 1 bar of gold=100hd or 1k, i only suggest. Or make Bronze, Silver and Gold bar.

Lord Sqnik

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
But he say, to change money for what, what have ID like pokemon, and when we lost this, administration can recover this, but i think better be bar of gold, 1 bar of gold=100hd or 1k, i only suggest. Or make Bronze, Silver and Gold bar.

100 hd = 1 td
10k = 1 bar of gold ^.-

btw. I agree with all dave' suggestion ;3

dave'

Reaction score
#1: The bank in Tibia, is mostly used for those who don't want to travel to another cities to take money, since the Depot in Tibia, isn't the same/connected to all the cities. Every city has it's own dp (in PA case, poke center locker). We can also send money via parcel.. So, I don't think it would be that useful.
d

Yes, I know it can be used not much as I wish but in this system I see a solution for loosing money after rollbacks and this was my main idea (or in 2#).

Anyway thanks all of you for comments and I hope anyone from staff do something to improve the game. Greetings!

#btw. Maybe it's good place to write all you suggetions - what we want and what we need? Feel free to post it here!

Back