What's new

Welcome!

[Complaint] Anniversary cakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

karksiukas

Reaction score
Hello.

In the year 2016, we were given anniversary cakes as gifts.
It's really sad to see that right now without any warning at all it was made rendered useless.

"You see a Piece of Padventures cake.
An old item from the 6th PAnniversary, no longer useable."

Quote:
To celebrate Padventures 6th anniversary we have implemented a really small event:
- a big cake will be avaliable for a limited duration in the PvP areas.
- every player can take ONE piece of this cake.
- the piece of cake is linked to the character who took it, is undropable and untradable.
- eating the piece of cake will activate double experience for your character for 24 hours.
- you can eat it anytime, there is no need to rush it!

16648.gif

So the point is we were told we can use the cake anytime and we should not worry about it at all. Many players did keep it till the higher levels where exping would be harder and use it let's say during double exp event (which many already did of course).
But undoubtedly, there were quite many of us who didn't use it yet and were planning to do that in the following year. (I certainly was)
Now you might say "But kark there was a lot of time, you could have used it easily, a year is a very long time", "but kark the cake is rotten, it's been all year you've been having it" (That's what Leo's saying btw)
You know what.... THAT seems like not even a poor excuse. This is not an excuse at all. I as a player am offended by such selfishness. Oh yeah. You might also say "Buut kaark there's an event active you can easily get another cake right now" (which I did) but seriously, don't you care about your players at all? I believe most of the players who didn't use their cakes yet did deserve atleast a refund. Now go ahead, throw rocks at me but who in the world rips off gifts?...

And now before rejecting this, please, answer to the question; how would you feel if someone would do it to you?:11:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back