What's new

Welcome!

Alomomola

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedarkmanxd123

Reaction score
Could you return "Heal pulse" to Alomomola again?
I don't know why it was removed from him. It's clearly a nerf, heal pulse is better than withdraw.
I thought that the time of nerfs was over, also it is a bit unfair that only this poke and maybe some other have been nerfed in a hidden way (I don't know which one) knowing that there are many stronger ones, for this reason I want to emphasize that the staff must post every change that each pokemon gets to stay informed.
The first argument I can give is that Florges is quite similar to Alomomola, he has synthesis +wish+ good flower veil ability (works the same as healer ability) / Symbiosis (gives it another held item).
Second argument, this change will involve seeing more Seaking in pvp than another water pokemon because there won't be much variability when a player decides which water pokemon to choose.
For these reasons I hope you reconsider your decision.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Alomomola was since long time too overpowered and it has been corrected now. It loses heal but received protection+heal in 1, you can still get healed if you use it well in pvp. Else it has wish so you can get additional prot/heal from there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back