What's new

Welcome!

Alolan Exeguttor and Raichu

Invictus

Reaction score
I have been checking and it seems that these pokes still dont accept any from New TMs, could you guys add something to them?

About Guttor, I wonder if isnt possible rebalance it and add this new attack "Barrage" since only Exeggutor's family learns it.

Also it has not any ability, (same goes to Raichu but it has its ability in its moveset, so...) if you guys could add some good ability (from grass) that we already have in game to its abilities would be great, anything is acceptable, thanks and great job with the latest rebalance :cool:

Nymeria

Reaction score
alolan exeguttor learns Clorophyl and alolan raichu Surge Surfer: When the battlefield is under the effects of Electric Terrain, Surge Surfer doubles the Speed of Pokémon with this Ability.

Invictus

Reaction score
alolan exeguttor learns Clorophyl and alolan raichu Surge Surfer: When the battlefield is under the effects of Electric Terrain, Surge Surfer doubles the Speed of Pokémon with this Ability.

I didn't see Clorophyl in bulbapedia that's why I asked for any ability grass and Raichu has Surge Surfer as attack in its moveset.

mmarvim

Reaction score
Add clanging scales to Alolan Exeggutor TM learnset please? It's mentioned in the restriction list but it can't learn this TM.

I bought a clanging scales based on the restriction list, but he can't learn.

Since it's a dragon type pokemon, and we don't have many pokemons that can learn this TM i think it's possible to add it. Thanks.

J1n4G4a.png

Isablue

Reaction score
Add clanging scales to Alolan Exeggutor TM learnset please? It's mentioned in the restriction list but it can't learn this TM.

I bought a clanging scales based on the restriction list, but he can't learn.

Since it's a dragon type pokemon, and we don't have many pokemons that can learn this TM i think it's possible to add it. Thanks.

J1n4G4a.png

Well, I think that alolan Exeg should be rebalanced, since it already has one stun and hypnosis in moveset

Isablue

Reaction score
I would like to suggest to change tri attack for natural gift and egg bomb for energy ball

Lance

Reaction score
I would like to sugget on Alolan Exegguttor a bit of improvement in the dragon and normal type moves, since the principal aoe dmg moves are 2 drag 1 grass and Barrage.
Against dragon pokemons, the damage is good, with Dragon hammer the dmg is about 4.8k dmg and is a fast move and with draco blast the dmg is about 5-6k dmg but is a slow move and easy to "counter" besides that it can hit to 7-10 times avarege, and against types that are damage x1 it does not so good dmg with his dragon type moves, with dragon hammer is about 2.4k dmg and with draco blast is 2.4k dmg too with the same problem that is a slow move easy to counter, since those are the 2 of the primary aoe moves i think it is a bit lower againts x1 dmg pokes
Now the move "barrage" is a very good normal type aoe move but compared to the move "return" that they are almost the same ( full screen aoe ), the barrage move does aprox 500dmg per hit with x3 (1500 dmg) is about 200 dmg below return that does about 700 dmg x6 (4k dmg apx) and thats doesnt feel good in the time to hunt at least. I do know that barrage is quite different from return since it does an effect in duel, but that isnt that good in the time to hunt.

Back