What's new

Welcome!

Adding Description to Pokeballs

NandoCruise

Reaction score
With today's update, new pokeballs were implemented to PAd... and because of that the Spanish chat (and probably Portuguese and Polish chats too) is being flooded with questions like: What's the rate of X/Y/Z ball?

Which is why I would like to bring back this old suggestion I made here: http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?42607-Adding-Information-to-Pokeballs

Dear PAd Community and Staff members,

Nowadays we have several pokeballs in-game with different multiplier rates. The ones that come to my mind right now are:
Poke balls
Great balls
Super balls
Ultra balls
Rocket balls
Beast balls
Sport balls
Spring balls

Every time when a new poke ball is implemented, there is always people who ask on the Forum the rate of it. That's the reason why I would like to make the following suggestion:

Add the multiplier's rate to the pokeball's description.. It could look something like this:

First example: You see 100 empty ultra balls (rate is 4x).

Second example: You see 100 empty ultra balls. The rate of this ball is 4x.

for the first example I'm taking the description of the rocket ball in the Premium market as an example

I think this little change would help actual and new players to know the differences. For instance, I must confess that I didn't know the rate of sports balls, which apparently are better than rocket balls.

Hopefully Staff members can take this into consideration.

Thanks for reading!

Additionally, Sting mentioned professions. I assume some balls would only be used by specific professions, so it would also be a good thing to add this to the pokeball's description.

Regards,
Nando Zoul~

p.s.: I know Suggestions are closed, but I don't think this is a hard thing to do.

artemiss

Reaction score
First example: You see 100 empty ultra balls (rate is 4x).

Second example: You see 100 empty ultra balls. The rate of this ball is 4x.

X2

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Additionally, Sting mentioned professions. I assume some balls would only be used by specific professions, so it would also be a good thing to add this to the pokeball's description.

Cannot be done if the system is not even ready bro. Also currently we are not planning on giving unique balls for certain professions, they will be just craftable by specific profession.

Back