What's new

Welcome!

Activated Mega Time

Nexos

Reaction score
Hello, have a good day

We all notice that Jano make solution for activated mega pokemons time. They was always stuck in mega form and never back to normal again, Thanks for that.

But the time that we’re waiting is too much and confusing
I only have one mega pokemon and tbh i love it much, but the time that i play PA is doesnt match with Banette’s time

All ı try to mean that: ım back from work(19.00), active my mega then sleep in 24.00(megas time isnt expire yet). And the next day, ı back from work again and when i call my pokemon outsite, it change into normal form and it makes me wait for another 12 hours

So my request is: Cant it be automatic altough im offline?
I mean, ı have to be online and call banette to have it in tomorrow

@Jano, could you please consider it? Im sure it become trouble for another players too

marshalldx53

Reaction score
I agree the mega system needs a rework. It kinda sucks having 12 hours of cd only after you release the expired mega pokemon and 6 hours of mega evolution that counts even when you are not using it.

I have one idea, it still needs to be worked on so don't go rough on it:

- Keep the 12 hours of cd after releasing the pokemon but, only count the 6 hours transformation when the pokemon is outside the pokeball.

This way the mega transformation would last way longer and 12 hours would be a reasonable cd. In this case, I think it would also be fair to increase the cooldown/reduce the mega evolution time window.

Me, Karl, Sucri and others also discussed a little bit about this:

"In any battle, each Trainer may Mega Evolve a single Pokémon once" - bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mega_Evolution

One way to recreate it is by allowing only one mega pokemon in the team. The same thing that was done for life orb and other held items so I think it could be adapted to Megas also.

P.S.: Even though the transformation isn't permanent anymore, you still can extend the mega transformation timer by using more than one mega stone. Maybe having a separate timer for each mega would fix that.

Last edited:

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Guys, there is already "to-do list".

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Me, Karl, Sucri and others also discussed a little bit about this:

"In any battle, each Trainer may Mega Evolve a single Pokémon once" - bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mega_Evolution

One way to recreate it is by allowing only one mega pokemon in the team. The same thing that was done for life orb and other held items so I think it could be adapted to Megas also.

I don't have a Mega stone, but I do agree with this part. Following the original anime logic, players should only be able to use 1 Mega Pokemon and not a Pokemon team of half Mega Pokemon. That's mad!

Maybe for people who have more than 1 Mega stone (hopefully I would one day have more than 1 mega stone) would be nice if they can "deactivate" the Mega form of one pokemon in order to use another mega stone on another pokemon (just like Marshalldx's example with Life orb, like switching a held).

It's kinda crazy having to duel players with 3/4 Mega Pokemon in their team.

You know... since Mega Evolution has to do with power (among other characteristics)... after reworking Mega Evolution, you could also make a quest for lvl 300 or 350 to "unlock" the possibility to use 2 Mega Stones at the same time.
Just a random suggestion to motivate people to lvl up.

Regards,
Nando~

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
I don't have a Mega stone, but I do agree with this part. Following the original anime logic, players should only be able to use 1 Mega Pokemon and not a Pokemon team of half Mega Pokemon. That's mad!

Maybe for people who have more than 1 Mega stone (hopefully I would one day have more than 1 mega stone) would be nice if they can "deactivate" the Mega form of one pokemon in order to use another mega stone on another pokemon (just like Marshalldx's example with Life orb, like switching a held).

It's kinda crazy having to duel players with 3/4 Mega Pokemon in their team.

You know... since Mega Evolution has to do with power (among other characteristics)... after reworking Mega Evolution, you could also make a quest for lvl 300 or 350 to "unlock" the possibility to use 2 Mega Stones at the same time.
Just a random suggestion to motivate people to lvl up.

Regards,
Nando~

Switching between few megas sounds nice. This cooldown doesn't fit PA at all. We can't copy or use some mechanics from Pokemon games here, because they don't fit PA gameplay.
I own 2 mega stone (Abomasite and Gengarite), and before fix i have them both changed permanently. I'm mainly someone who exp pokes, not duel with other players. It was nice that i can use it everytime i want. Of course i didn't use them at the same time, because of different types, but your suggestion of switching megas may fix problems with megas timers, and it won't cause rich people to own many megas in duels.
We have shinies and cloneds which are permanent and some of them are even stronger compared to some megas, but still they are at similar price levels.

I would like to suggest to make it possible to change cloneds into megas, because sometimes people already own cloned pokemons with tms but still they need to make new normal version of pokemon to evolve it into mega pokemon.
I'm not asking for shinies because they have different movesets and may collide with some megas.

Tsotss

Reaction score
I would like to suggest to make it possible to change cloneds into megas, because sometimes people already own cloned pokemons with tms but still they need to make new normal version of pokemon to evolve it into mega pokemon.
I'm not asking for shinies because they have different movesets and may collide with some megas.
It has been asked by Staff and many players agreed with changing cloneds/shiny for mega form. But here would be needed some restrictions like: they will have same dmg like normal mega version, same moveset (shinies case) as normal mega version, same HP, same sprite, generally everything the same as normal mega version. Ofc it's my opinion.

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
It has been asked by Staff and many players agreed with changing cloneds/shiny for mega form. But here would be needed some restrictions like: they will have same dmg like normal mega version, same moveset (shinies case) as normal mega version, same HP, same sprite, generally everything the same as normal mega version. Ofc it's my opinion.

Yeah i'm not asking making Mega Cloned Gengar. Just normal version and as i said it may work only with cloneds because of different movesets and tm learnsets of shinies.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Yeah i'm not asking making Mega Cloned Gengar. Just normal version and as i said it may work only with cloneds because of different movesets and tm learnsets of shinies.

Yeah, with shinies u are totally right. Forgot they have different moveset list and TMset list. So only Cloneds should be reviewed in this case.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
A suggestion:
If i dont want the mega anymore and wants to start the cooldown time so i can use the next mega stone, i could only use the stone again on the poke, so it gets transformed back to the normal form, cooldown starts, and 12 hrs later i can use another. izi pizi

Back