What's new

Welcome!

Absol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fernands

Reaction score
Excuse

Could you please review the movements of absol? a very difficult catching Pokémon with no extra chance, this is horrible :(

att

Isablue

Reaction score
Excuse

Could you please review the movements of absol? a very difficult catching Pokémon with no extra chance, this is horrible :(

att

Absol probably looks weak because it is more a duel pokemon, but many duelers can assure you that it is really a strong pokemon

falconflu

Reaction score
i agree about this. absol is very strong on duels, but your expensive atacks is sux. i think can change dark pulse to snarl.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Absol is pretty good. I agree it hasn't any huge AoE move in moveset. In TM, right - it has. Maybe changing Dark Pulse for Dark Void would be enough to make it stronger in exp side.

Last edited:

Kappa Prince

Reaction score
To discuss about balance of pokemon we players must know what balance is for dear Rebalancers team also for Stuff. For me balanced pokemon is pokemon medium in pvp and pretty strong in exp side OR pretty strong in pvp and medium in exp side.
Like for now 80%(? i think something like this)pokes have one strong side and one side weak.

Dark Raze

Reaction score
Hi, I caught Absol today, 59-75 on Ghost in 1h, pretty strong to be honest (3 AoE + 1 Move that hit 3 Mobs)
The hard thing is that actually can't find any good ghost respawn
Btw hard to level in psychic without TMs due to reflect

npLdbEA.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back