What's new

Welcome!

about tutors.

Raise

Reaction score
where are the brazilian tutors? most of them have disappeared, here on diamond. The three more active are, khan, maritos and stin stauer.
however maritos and khan has other concerns.
and this not only works for tutors brazilians, but also for the Spaniards. Forgive me if I'm talking nonsense, but many after they conquered the position. disappeared. I think it's very unfair, many appear only in events, just to say they are "playing".
There are many other capable players, on diamond and pearl.
I see on pearl, an excellent team of tutors brazilians, but nothing in the diamond. it should be revised. and nothing personal, but why, Brazilian tutors are guild brasilian rules ? on diamond? this is something personal?

affff ;/
tiy

Ashcaiobra

Reaction score
Khan stin and maritos are from brazzilian rullesz...
They are tutors because they are the ones that understand more about the game and help more only this.

Crus

Banned user
Reaction score
1- Guild doesn't matter
2- Isn't needed more portuguese tutors in diamond, nobody uses the portuguese chat
(That is the basic function of a tutor)
3- Stin Stauer is active in the morning, and Ezreal sometimes in the night... and Khan/Maritos are GM's

@Edit:
And Kal-el speaks portuguese, so he helps in portuguese-chat
(when it's possible)
and Modem try to do it too...

Last edited:

Raise

Reaction score
Yes I understand all that. But you say that the diamond does not need more tutors Brazilians, because nobody use the Portuguese channel is wrong. You can not generalize if I'm complaining is because me and others use.
And if all disappeared from the Portuguese channel, was because the lack of tutors.

Crus

Banned user
Reaction score
Yes I understand all that. But you say that the diamond does not need more tutors Brazilians, because nobody use the Portuguese channel is wrong. You can not generalize if I'm complaining is because me and others use.
And if all disappeared from the Portuguese channel, was because the lack of tutors.
I log every day in diamond, and the only person who I already saw talking was "Tiagomonteiro" and he was talking to me...

@edit:
1h of portuguese chat
(today)
DF1R2.png

Last edited:

Ashcaiobra

Reaction score
My portuguese-chat is always open and no one talks. Appear a message in manyyyy hours.

Back