What's new

Welcome!

About Some pokes of johto.

You think these pokes need this itens in change of high level to evolve?

• Total voters

MoonAsh

Reaction score
Well, they can still lvl 105, 90, 200, or whatever... But only for a few weeks. Downgrade it later, and everyone will be happy. :)

Namaste.

Yeah , people that die leveling their pokes to 100 , will be very happy when the pokes down lvl up to 80

Agac

Reaction score
ye , man 100+ is 2 much shouldn't be that high :x

epaminombas

Banned user
Reaction score
Stellix = Metal Coat
kingdra = Dragon Scale
Slowking = King's Rock
Scizor = Metal Coat

AGREE!

Tummi

Reaction score
Stellix = Metal Coat
kingdra = Dragon Scale
Slowking = King's Rock
Scizor = Metal Coat

This items should be VERY VERY RARE. Maybe 2-3 items per server. No like 20 Dragonite in PvP

Dan - Eiji Nizuma

Reaction score
pokemon adveture no is pokemon storm :S

GTFO.

"This items should be VERY VERY RARE. Maybe 2-3 items per server. No like 20 Dragonite in PvP"

With time this pokemons will be catched by lucky ones and more people will get the items, so we can't say only 2 or 3.

Khan

Reaction score
I disagree. If they lower /remove limit. Then it's pointless. TO LVL. Believe me once you've leveled your first pokemon past 100+ you will not like or want after all that hard work some lvl 80 guy is able to get same poke as you but in 1/10th of the time you spent. If anything they should increase some pokemons lvl. Like for instance Dragonite? Sure when it was at start. One can understand why it would be at lvl 70 to evolve. But now everyone has it basically. And you can lvl pokemons to 130. So I hope they increase the lvl it evolves like say around 90-100. You may still use if you have nite lvl 70-90 at the moment and all attacks are still there. But if you have nair 70 at the moment and you haven't evolved it. Then you gotta lvl it to lvl 90. Also of course the admins can give heads up before hand say like a couple days before. So people can get a chance to evolve it. Oh and why not add a stone to evolve it? Like crystal stone drop from dragonite. Then it will be a bit more rare and price will go up. At the moment price of dratini is like 4-5k HD and nair is 6k HD and dragonite = 7k hd...

They might even increase it's health and attacks because it is harder to get it then

psych07

Reaction score
I disagree. If they lower /remove limit. Then it's pointless. TO LVL. Believe me once you've leveled your first pokemon past 100+ you will not like or want after all that hard work some lvl 80 guy is able to get same poke as you but in 1/10th of the time you spent. If anything they should increase some pokemons lvl. Like for instance Dragonite? Sure when it was at start. One can understand why it would be at lvl 70 to evolve. But now everyone has it basically. And you can lvl pokemons to 130. So I hope they increase the lvl it evolves like say around 90-100. You may still use if you have nite lvl 70-90 at the moment and all attacks are still there. But if you have nair 70 at the moment and you haven't evolved it. Then you gotta lvl it to lvl 90. Also of course the admins can give heads up before hand say like a couple days before. So people can get a chance to evolve it. Oh and why not add a stone to evolve it? Like crystal stone drop from dragonite. Then it will be a bit more rare and price will go up. At the moment price of dratini is like 4-5k HD and nair is 6k HD and dragonite = 7k hd...

They might even increase it's health and attacks because it is harder to get it then

agree increase the power of this pokes because of hard work to get :D

Back