What's new

Welcome!

About Salamence after rebalance

Skylit Drive

Reaction score
HHiii!

*First of all, thank to all pa staff for the new changes and those that are missing*

Although i like almost all the changes that were applied, salamence from my point of view was the most affected by the rebalance (among others), this one was already a "normal" pokemon (not very strong or very weak) and i understand why now it has fireblast as new move because of course it's a dragon and spits fire xD but i think ember it's a little useless move, so what i want to propose is change ember by fascade, tornado or if the idea is to have more variety of types in the moveset could be steel wing.

[Example]
Ember -------> Fascade / Tornado / Steel Wing / Wing Attack
Dragon Claw
Scary Face
Dragon Pulse
Crunch
Fire Blast
Fly
Twister
Hurricane
Draco Meteor
[P] Dragon Rage

accept suggestions^^ and thx for read

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
You are asking to change weak spell in a high damage dealing spell.
It already had 3 strong areas (hurricane, twister, draco meteor). There's not way of giving him 4th. Suggest something else, but not a strong area :p

Nymeria

Reaction score
You are asking to change weak spell in a high damage dealing spell.
It already had 3 strong areas (hurricane, twister, draco meteor). There's not way of giving him 4th. Suggest something else, but not a strong area :p

About mence and mence only, (others changes i did realy appreciated them)
well, now in comparassion with others dragon pokes, he is just the worse. even full tms, those aoe aint that good. to me they are great secondary moves. imo, he could have defog, or dragon storm, or outrage or draco pulse. As a dragon he sucks, and as fly he is the worse.
+ if u consider the fact that he NEEDS tm 33, to me, if someone wants to buy him and equip him, is just cuzz they are inloved with the poke it self from other games (gba and others) or anime, cuzz in pad he is just a bad or a meh poke. i know that with moxie he can get TOO STRONG, but there are ppl that prefers intimidate, + to big spawns u cant solo with mence only, cuzz he's type and move set.
So i wouldnt say to Mence "wow, he's finished, cant get better, and dont need to be worst" as i do to other pokes that were just rebalanced. keep up with the hard and solid work, we will get there.

Last edited:

ElQloLoko

Reaction score
I tjink you should wait till they end of Rebalance every poke.
It's kinda a loot of work, more if you say that they should rebalance the rebalanced pokes.

About Salamence, i suggest to switch Ember for Thunder Fang, and Crunch for Hyper-Beam.

Last edited:
Back