What's new

Welcome!

About Rods

Yuri Boyka

Reaction score
My suggestion relies on it in order to remove worse pokemons or increase the level for better rods because probably everyone doing better fishing rods expects to catch pokemons magikarp or poliwag at level 4-10.

my proposal
Example:

old rod - magikarp(15lvl. max), horsea(15lvl. max), goldeen(15lvl. max), krabby(15lvl. max), poliwag(15lvl. max)

great rod - magikarp(15lvl. max), horsea(15-20lvl. max), goldeen(15-20lvl. max), krabby(15-20lvl. max), poliwag(15-20lvl. max), staryu(15-20lvl. max), tentacool(15-20lvl. max)

super rod - proposes to remove these Pokémons from this fishing rod or increase level's to 25.

what u think about this :) ??

Last edited:

Sheeper

Reaction score
what about ultra rod? only Gyardoses, Cruels etc.? anyway, I think those pokes should remain fishable, but with higher lvls, also stronger pokes should have higher fish rate, and weaker - lower (in super/ultra rod only)

Ludacha

Reaction score
When I use third rod..i wanna fish out Seadra,Kingler,Starmie...not again magikarp,horsea and that thing

And one more thing...you pull out 1-3 pokemons...and as i hunt i wanna make 10+ Of them then spam...but i fish and fish and fish and fail as hell...and that shity pokes killing my Meganium
and i cant fish a lot becouse lose to much hp...Fishing should be faster...cant get exp there...

FAIL FAIL FAIL Poliwag Krabby FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL MAGIKARP FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL Seadra FAIL FAIL FAIL Kingler FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL Horsea

Billy hatake

Reaction score
My suggestion relies on it in order to remove worse pokemons or increase the level for better rods because probably everyone doing better fishing rods expects to catch pokemons magikarp or poliwag at level 4-10.

my proposal
Example:

old rod - magikarp(15lvl. max), horsea(15lvl. max), goldeen(15lvl. max), krabby(15lvl. max), poliwag(15lvl. max)

great rod - magikarp(15lvl. max), horsea(15-20lvl. max), goldeen(15-20lvl. max), krabby(15-20lvl. max), poliwag(15-20lvl. max), staryu(15-20lvl. max), tentacool(15-20lvl. max)

super rod - proposes to remove these Pokémons from this fishing rod or increase level's to 25.

what u think about this :) ??

nice idea bro , i agree with you :D

Ugabuga

Reaction score
Yuri I think that it isn't good idea but the only one thing that I'll change is Poliwhirls on Ultra Rod, because they're have too low lvl and one thing!

PLEASE CHANGE THE COLOUR OF THE "T" LETTER! :D
ZjTBBJ.png

Back