What's new

Welcome!

About Meowth Bait & Fishing in general

Metin

Reaction score
After nearly 2 days of fishing with it, I can confirm that this item is severely underwhelming. Fishing in itself is really frustrating because 75% of the time you get nothing out of the sea if you are using a super rod or better, and the pool of pokemon you can fish is really small. The shinies you can get from this small pool is even smaller (a whopping total of 3 pokes IF you are using ultra rod, lul). Outside of fishing, you have much better chances of getting those shinies because they have vastly superior spawns (lanturn, ludicolo). I have three suggestions:

- Increase the success rate of fishing

- Buff meowth bait to 0.75% or 1%, like Shiny Charm

- Increase the fishing pool of each generation (maybe add Corsola and Kingdra)

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
After nearly 2 days of fishing with it, I can confirm that this item is severely underwhelming. Fishing in itself is really frustrating because 75% of the time you get nothing out of the sea if you are using a super rod or better, and the pool of pokemon you can fish is really small. The shinies you can get from this small pool is even smaller (a whopping total of 3 pokes IF you are using ultra rod, lul). Outside of fishing, you have much better chances of getting those shinies because they have vastly superior spawns (lanturn, ludicolo). I have three suggestions:

- Increase the success rate of fishing

- Buff meowth bait to 0.75% or 1%, like Shiny Charm

- Increase the fishing pool of each generation (maybe add Corsola and Kingdra)

Agree, sadly charm didnt get boost to even 0,75% i think :(

Back