What's new

Welcome!

[Recovery] Meowth Bait

Neelix

Banned user
Reaction score
Yo. I lost 2x Meowth Bait (but i guess i can recover only one, because of rules or something.....)

First bait - was dropped on Malie - Ludicolo for my girl, while we were fishing - on tile -> 22:53 You see grass.
Position: {x = 4316, y = 1972, z = 6}.

Second bait - was traded by Oxygenz for me - Paradise Lost (before crash), then i logout his character, went on Malie then boom - crash. Bait dissapear. ( I lend second bait because of lost first one.)

Is it possible to recover it, would be great. Thanks.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
You lost one during crash by throwing it on the ground to pass to another person - already knowing server crashed few times before - that was pretty responsible...
You lost second during crash by passing it via trade without relog - already knowing server crashed few times, already knowing you lost one - that's VERY VERY responsible.

Or maybe it is clone attempt knowing there are crashes, so it's gona be a win for you? that's quite suspicious mindblown
tell me more chillumbreon

Neelix

Banned user
Reaction score
Nah. I didnt want to clone anything, i just wanted to get bait for fishing with my bae. That's why i asked Oxygenz for lending me bait, - after trade, server was crashed, and i forgot to make relog (ye i know, that was stupid).

Back