What's new

Welcome!

About Pokemon Damage Nerfs

Status
Not open for further replies.

marshalldx53

Reaction score
It took me a while to create one thread about this topic however, recently I noticed that another pokemon that I use a lot had some skills nerfed and it finally encouraged me to talk about this.

I know this might not be the correct place in the forum but, I decided to create a separate thread to bring more attention and highlight this issue.

So, I've been asking on forum/discord why the damage of Rhyperior/Cloned Rhyperior's stone edge & epicenter was reduced and no one gave me an answer so far. You can actually see that the damage was in fact nerfed by comparing with a dumb post I made half a year ago (http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?42476-Cloned-Rhyperior&highlight=rhyperior).

The damage it used to be (with ability reckless):
5EqlPVR.png

What the damage is at the moment (Tested against the same pokemon) ((with ability reckless)):
ttbLhgM.png

Now, I noticed that Shiny Umbreon's night daze lost 200 damage without any explanation or info.

With that, I would like to ask 2 questions:

1 - Can you guys give these two pokemons their damage back?

2 - Could you please create one post informing ALL changes made each time there is a nerf/buff even if just the damage is being reduced/increased?

These may be considered small changes but they have a HUGE impact on the pokemon's performance and, if you do these changes without informing the community, many could be caught off guard.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Lance

Reaction score
Cloned pokemon dont change dmg, just 1k hp, about the dmg nerf i rly dont know, just the cloned part.

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
also nothing was changed at least i have not touched those pokemons tms since the time i've got the access to it (but i will see if i can make dmg closer to what "it was like earlier")

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back