What's new

Welcome!

About new game interface.

Status
Not open for further replies.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Hello admins, one more time i appreciate all your effort in every update you make, but can you please ask PA community about some changes you pretend to apply in game? Honestly now the game experience, specially for pvp and hunt is kinda dificult cuz of the new way we can move our pokemos. Not everyone likes the Battle mode, and now with the button "order" down our screen, we lose more time when we order, and it is not exactly in a place confortable for our hands, and now with the new imagen that show us our character <-- --> when moving, its just another hindrance that use part of our screen radio, it is not necessary at all '__' and im not trying to be disrespectful with you, but this is jut a feeling that im sure many players share with me.

Lzl2YkB.png

then in pvp i have to reduce my screen to the max to be able to look at the side of the enemy...

6bcerlj.png

And the worst part, is that now chat part/predeterminado/ server log/pokemon bar is another screen. Main screen/chat part are two diferent screen, what does that mean? well we cannot move and use pokemon moves at same time, we now must click down in the part we write after we move our pokemons, so we will be able to use the spells ...., and before we were able to move and use pokemon spells without clickin first the part where we chat... its just ridiculous and making dificult everything '_'

I hope you can understand, i can do it in spanish if you want.
Thanks.

jans

Reaction score
hello ridoku all pokemon adventure

if I think I agree to this as it is very annoying...
I think they should bother a bit to ask the general public if they like this kind of stuff that makes ...
since they are the ones who play every day...

[PA] Nino On Pearl <<<< We hope a solution to these

goodbye all staff and member

lhLHy5erJ.png

Last edited:

Clen

Reaction score
would be best to divide the pokemon and the character, so it would be reduced a little,
and l would ejor time to level the pokemon,
so we would see no problems as percentage rises

chanel different for each

Ludacha

Reaction score
Totaly hate this new thing here...

-Order is tooo far from screen,a bit annoying down there
-HP bar-sorry to say that,but it suck...really it took my half screen + attack list-i cant see anything on my screen
-Small monitors (as mine)are full of this things,cant see anything in game well...

Pls atlast back hp bar >

crydoku

Reaction score
For me is good.

Also you can put hotkey like this:

4jHbaP6DK.png

sorrry but i think i still need to click down to use poke moves after i use order, or please explain it better.

Another problem is the order button is too down ... u can also ask your own PA community about it, im sure even staff dont like it.

danei

Reaction score
sorrry but i think i still need to click down to use poke moves after i use order, or please explain it better.

Another problem is the order button is too down ... u can also ask your own PA community about it, im sure even staff dont like it.

jano -- Pokeball slot, Pokebag, order item, modules container have been placed in a temporary location

its temporary

Ludacha

Reaction score
For me is good.

Also you can put hotkey like this:

4jHbaP6DK.png

Some of us have small monitors that even now cant see half of things there...so when i turn left pannel,my screen to play is smaller then on calculator....

crydoku

Reaction score
what about people with small screen?

crydoku

Reaction score
what about people with big screens :3

people with big screens wont even have any problem with or without the HP bar , but small screen users have problems, like wesker said.

danei

Reaction score
people with big screens wont even have any problem with or without the HP bar , but small screen users have problems, like wesker said.
what i ment was, for me example this is an nice interface update, and id like to keep it : p but yeh the best would probably be to add a layout 1/2 option in the interface sections.. or somethin like that, like paulo said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back