What's new

Welcome!

About Dizzy Punch type.

Strek

Reaction score
Well, I taught my C. Raichu TM 72 Dizzy Punch (Because stuns), and the in-game sprite displays it as a Fighting move, yet still hits with normal damage. Mega Kick, in Pokemon games, is a Normal type move, and in PA is a Fighting type move, so I thought they did the same with Dizzy Punch, because Dizzy is also Normal in those games. What I want here is clarity or a fix; make Dizzy Punch a Fighting type move or make Mega Kick a Normal type move and also change the color of the TM.

Zelricks

Reaction score
We can't change its type, if we do that, we will need to check all those pkms who have it, also
vfAND49l5.png

fypyiO6rv.png

It doens't matter if "X" sprite shows one colour like "blue" and it should be water only for that

Strek

Reaction score
For me, it matters. Brick Break, Sky Uppercut and Super Power are all dark/red discs, and Dizzy Punch is just like them. I didn't know it was a normal type, and why would I if its the same colour? I think you should at least change the sprite, clarity matters.

Zelricks

Reaction score
Seems like I didn't notice about Mega Kick
On its files is FIGHT when it should be NORMAL

About SPR on TMDisc, it will be changed to a NORMAL one colour, same goes to Mega Kick its type

Strek

Reaction score
Might seem like a nerf to Raichu and others in general, but at this point I don't care, I care more about clarity. BTW, it seems like Rock Smash also has Rock colour TM, and it's a Fighting move. Otherwise, thank you for your fast reply.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
so, raichu will become even worst after nerfing mega kick? ... SEEMS smart.

but at this point I don't care

We also dont care if normal or fight :p

Back