What's new

Welcome!

About Box 1

ramon

Reaction score
We have boxes 2,3 and 4, because we do not have the box 1?
this would help the players who are starting out. Why do not you throw a simple quest for beginner players can get another pokemon. That would be good both for them and for collectors items.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
It exist.. just no one make it because the pokes are sht xD

Theonlyone

Reaction score
There is box1 but no one make it because it's pokes doesn't worth. :)

WARIOandme

Reaction score
Somewhere in the universe (possibly multiverse), M

Skyrus

Reaction score
Hmm I think if you add pikachu, bulbasaur, squirtle and charmander, it could be a decent box for lvl 25~30 for beginners.
Also make a Johto box 1 with some noob pokes to help beginners, ps johto box 4 is not on that site o_O

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
http://es.padventure.wikia.com/wiki/PA_Box_1, You won't find it in quest list I guess, since I think it's really old, but that's it. It doesn't say anything about items, or anything, all unknown, it has never been completed xd.
So it is only on this quest page, but almost no information there you can find about it, except what Pokes that is inside.

There are old players that made this quest 3 years ago...

ramon

Reaction score
I've already searched this search and not found anywhere else. I like to collect items and will not be able to make the collection of boxes, if I don't have the first XD.

And for people who are starting this will be a good thing, even though the pokemons are not very good.

Last edited:
Back