What's new

Welcome!

2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenan321

Banned user
Reaction score
Someone close my thread for delete , i will wait answer and help of admin here i want Admin
Pictures from facebook what can be easy fake are not proof i wont give up of my 5 years of playing this game because peoples hate me i want my accout back because i didn't anything agaist rulles . !

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
Other planet I think. 6 Years would be on 3th December 2016 if I good searched an information.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Someone close my thread for delete , i will wait answer and help of admin here i want Admin
Pictures from facebook what can be easy fake are not proof i wont give up of my 5 years of playing this game because peoples hate me i want my accout back because i didn't anything agaist rulles . !

And the funny thing is that you messaged me early with the statement "cry me a river". Flood in Bosnia perhaps?

Boky

Reaction score
And the funny thing is that you messaged me early with the statement "cry me a river". Flood in Bosnia perhaps?

I think country has nothing to do with "cry me a river". If u want to troll or smth like that, pls dont you're not good at it.
Peace

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
U see u always cry like now

Yeah, I am the one crying. "omg, ppl hate me so much that they faked pics" sure.

I think country has nothing to do with "cry me a river". If u want to troll or smth like that, pls dont you're not good at it.
Peace

Nothing against the country, was just refering to the place he is now, chill bro. If he was in Rio de Janeiro now, that would be the place I would use.

Last edited:

kenan321

Banned user
Reaction score
Yeah, I am the one crying. "omg, ppl hate me so much that they faked pics" sure.

Nothing against the country, was just refering to the place he is now, chill bro. If he was in Rio de Janeiro now, that would be the place I would use.

Go to hell u anoying kid ,go away from my thread .I don't need your useless coment

kenan321

Banned user
Reaction score
U all was jealous on me so u make this everything to delete me because u didn't have another reason i don't know who do this but i hope his childrens will looks like a Wayne Rooney

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Karl for you everyone is crying and you are always the excellent guy who knows everything, like Bosnian say, don't pretend to play a game where you can get burned-

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
I dont care for your comment karl u are nothing , i want help from Admin as i said u are useless on this thread so please u have spam thread go there and write your spam posts

"You are nothing"

Now you are speaking like I wanted to be "something" on a NPvP 2D game. I'm far from being a kid (like you said before) and this is just not my style bro, sorry for disappointing you.

Never had anything against you, but after the last week events on PvP, it's enough to say that Karma sux.

Time to stop feeding the trolls. Wish you good luck with admins, I'll miss someone who hates a "nobody" for no reason at all.

kenan321

Banned user
Reaction score
"You are nothing"

Now you are speaking like I wanted to be "something" on a NPvP 2D game. I'm far from being a kid (like you said before) and this is just not my style bro, sorry for disappointing you.

Never had anything against you, but after the last week events on PvP, it's enough to say that Karma sux.

Time to stop feeding the trolls. Wish you good luck with admins, I'll miss someone who hates a "nobody" for no reason at all.

thanks god u stop to spam me

kenan321

Banned user
Reaction score
u are not allow to show my profile of facebook delete this or u will have problems i swear its my profile but as i said someone else do that delete all pictures or u will have problems my last warn tpo you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back