28.09 - 01.10 Donation promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
from 28.09 until 01.10 we'll enable donation promotion. During this time you will receive 50% more points. Also if you donate for 30 points (base) or more, you will receive:
- frond island ticket + Popstar Outfit*

*Popstar female and male:
dl6tCT4.gif

Well... we would like to announce that, we'll have a Druddigon spawn on Frond island.**

JsRMmTS.png

** Spawn will be added on saturday

~Regards,
PA Staff

Last edited:
Reaction score
Would be lovely if you might add any new pkm for catch at frond island, not telling to add smth very rare, or smth that you're planning add on future instead now, but smth new to stimulate.

From a list, maybe:
Espurr
Binacle
Throh

anyway, kinda regards ...

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Would be lovely if you might add any new pkm for catch at frond island, not telling to add smth very rare, or smth that you're planning add on future instead now, but smth new to stimulate.

From a list, maybe:
Espurr
Binacle
Throh

anyway, kinda regards ...

Well, we have another plans for some pokes in this list :rolleyes:

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
I agree with daryl suggestion, that would be very nice, plus more ways to obtain twin rocks isle ticket would very good because of the amout of quests in there. Please considered this donation promotion as a good chance do increase the value of front ticket placing some new catches for it, and/or providing twin tickets too =D

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
sure, so, any other for this promotion would be nice.

I agree with daryl suggestion, that would be very nice, plus more ways to obtain twin rocks isle ticket would very good because of the amout of quests in there. Please considered this donation promotion as a good chance do increase the value of front ticket placing some new catches for it, and/or providing twin tickets too =D

Well, check main post :)

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
When we will be able to catch Serperior, samurott ect without frond island ticket? At the beggining of frond island you told that we will be able to.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
I remember someone from the staff told we will be able to, but as i see its correctly buying pokemons for real money.
Better find more players and then you will have more donations, doing promotions every month or less is not smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back