What's new

Welcome!

17.08 - 20.08 Donation promotion + spoils for incoming things

Status
Not open for further replies.

migve

Reaction score
hello.. if i Donate twice 30 o more points, i get x2 twin rocks ticket + sea apparel card ?

failkiti1

Reaction score
on the twin island rock the quest 140 rock tyrunt and carracosta to take a time to complete or stay forever?

huberto

Reaction score
A quick question ... will we get Tyrantrum or Carracosta by a randoly way or will we be able to choose?

You already got answered for this in thread.

140 level to do 100,000,000 BC Quest from which you will get a Tyrunt + TM Falling Rocks + Access to do things related to Carracosta.
180 level to do TM Case 4 Quest.

You will get Tyrant + access to Carracosta quest

demzpacito

Reaction score
Cant you make outfit card tradeable? I donated on a side account and I wanted to transfer to my main char

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I bet we shouldn't expect TM case 4 quest and new spawns come any sooner either, right??
New spawns will be added today after tournament. TM Case 4 a bit later (2-3 days) and this is my fault. I had 70% of quest map done when my pc froze and i had to do hard reset losing what i mapped there :c

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
can we expect some respaw of new poke (or quest) requiring frond island or cute ticket? because i just spent a twin rockets tickets last week I guess, if I knew that new thing would come in twin rockets I would had wait a few more days to use it xD

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
can we expect some respaw of new poke (or quest) requiring frond island or cute ticket? because i just spent a twin rockets tickets last week I guess, if I knew that new thing would come in twin rockets I would had wait a few more days to use it xD

No, twin rocks ticket is only needed to do part of 100,000,000b.c quest there.

There will be a new pokemon on spawn which is Alomomola and doesn't require anything. but 80 lvl if I remember well.
You can also expect spawn of Haxorus, Fraxure and 1 Loppuny.

stin stauer

Reaction score
Hi,
from 17.08 until 20.08 we'll enable donation promotion. During this time you will receive 50% more points. Also if you donate for 30 points or more (base) you will receive:
- twin rocks ticket + sea apparel card*

*gives base of one of the following that you choose:
- Pirate Outfit (base)
- Seadog Outfit (base)

fZiNQI4.gif
Tkftcen.gif
elSdzjm.gif
LBpG459.gif

New things will be added in weekend (after tournament or sunday)
- 100,000,000 bc Quest (Tyrantrum & Carracosta, TM Falling Rocks, TM Tsunami) - Twin Rocks ticket required.
- TM Case4 Quest
- Respawn of Alomomola
- New underwater complex with many exits leading to other, new spawns
* Fairy for 180
* Bug for 130
* Water 130
* Water 180
* Dragon 180
* more

+ hidden ice island with shiny stantler spawn

did i do anything wrong or did i understand you wrong? because the outfits i received from donating are not like on your comment, they are much more ugly than these two on the image above.

NandoCruise

Reaction score
did i do anything wrong or did i understand you wrong? because the outfits i received from donating are not like on your comment, they are much more ugly than these two on the image above.

you got the outfits without Addons. You have to get the addons separately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back