What's new

Welcome!

10/02/2018 - Merge of Pearl to Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsotss

Reaction score
One thing is funny too. The beginning of this thread was about how better make Diamond with Pearl players, but since 10(?) pages its about possibilty for Pearl players move to Platinum. :)

Dagugo

Reaction score
Just something to say, if pearl players move to platinum it wont affect you in nothing diamond players, let others that doesn't like to be there, if you still play there means you like this world, so let others that doesn't have World to play enjoy it, don't be selfish.

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
if you still play there means you like this world, so let others that doesn't have World to play enjoy it
Some of us play here couse we don't have choice. To this time we could choose between Pearl and Diamond and players who used to play in Diamond, easy that thet prefer stay with friends in Diamond. Going to Platinum we have to play from 0 [how should it be], but Pearl CAN HAVE ALMOST everything there. And I don't agree that they haven't world. Yes, they have. Diamond is open for them as the first your choise was. These worlds were the same (rates etc). Platinum in these cases is better. Maybe you don't notice it, but some Diamond players feel really bad that just PEARL can go. Saying once again: Diamond players can't go becouse they don't play on dead world? It is how it looks. And it's not selfish :)

Last edited:

Invictus

Reaction score
It's my turn - How sad is see all it, one day I left from Pearl cus for me and some friend the world was dead since years ago and we went to diamond. Some time later was announced about the new server "Platinum" I went play there cus Diamond was bored already for me. Everything was fun but with the time people could able to see it was going to take the same way of pearl and started leave from there and back to theirs main worlds and with me wasn't different, I took my things and did a change with last souls alive there and when was possible I brought my empty char to diamond... But who would know how hard things were going to became right now on Diamond/Pearl and 'easy' on Platinum...
Now I'm seeing the world I should never have left having the opportuny of change to Platinum and us on Diamond no.
It's easy to say "you can start there from 0 (even many of us knowing most ppl who changed to Platinum sold or changed their things 1x1 before leave his main world, not sure but I think they weren't high level or hadn't a high number of catch what made this decision be easier cus they didn't have much to lose or were retired players that back to game and ofc Platinum was a better option) OR simply say you can keep playing on Diamond like if nothing would be happening here" that's srsly?

Things shouldn't work of this way, there are many players that worked hard to get the place they are now and that's 5-6 years of game while on Platinum things can be get easily in 1-2 years and these player also wanted change to Platinum for have some fun maybe in our last 1-2 years of game and be reading this is the same that be being invited to leave the game.
Let's look at Mmarvim, actualy the top caught, I guess, and also got a nice level, do you think would he like has to catch more than 400 pokes again? I dont think so. Now talking about me, I'm not a big fan of catch but I've got more than 300 in both sides (Catch/Level) and my "lucky" made me already use more than 120.000 balls, yes 120k of balls in only 2 pokes and I know, one of them is Elder Charizard but anyway it's stupid and the same goes to Charizard, in the past I caught 9 and right now I've 38k of GB broken on it and I'm sure those 9 from past I used less than 38k of GB to catch ALL them, wtf happened here, probably this is the record and sometimes idk if smile or cry but I feel very frustated and not motivated with my goals and too seeing Pearl's players being happy forever with this opportunity.
Another important point is about Shiny Pokes that many of us have used maybe not many balls but 100-300 balls already is better than 0. Others got the "Lucky" of recieve many raids and threw more than 1? 2? maybe 3k of balls in different shiny pokes even knowing extra chance don't work for them but this better than start there from 0 cus if someone want to play there is just for the rate they got and would be very bored have to focus again on catch, exp char/pokes, try the luck with rare catches like cloned/shiny once again after years of game.
There are many players angry/sad with it but they aren't caring much for what is happening cus many of them don't make anything more on game and they keep buying premium just to stay "afk".
After all I still wonder why I have not left the game like many great friends did few years/months ago and even being invited for them to play another games I keep here.
Well, I think it's enough and I hope you guys can try understand and maybe give an answer - "No, you won't be able to change/Yes, you will be able to change"? It's not like everyone gonna change of world and even less with the price the diamonds went now and became kinda hard to find them for a normal price since 1 week? Also not everyone can donate, I can see now only 50 diamonds at sale, the necessary for just one make the change and the time also is short.

#daletestinum

Regards.

Kabi

Reaction score
Let's start with that, if you admins are happy with 100-120 ppl online on each server. Is it something to be happy about? Just merge all 3 servers, make advertisement(i never in my life saw PA advertisement) and start new server. BOOM 600 players.

Elias Walker

Reaction score
Let's start with that, if you admins are happy with 100-120 ppl online on each server. Is it something to be happy about? Just merge all 3 servers, make advertisement(i never in my life saw PA advertisement) and start new server. BOOM 600 players.

I agree that merging all the 3 servers would be very fun IF they make a new huge map with new spawns, better spawns, stop this stupid single resps of pokes, with a balanced rate would be fair enough for everyone. this would be very interesting, the PA's society would be very bigger (IMO)

Edit: I know its not anything easy to be done, and its a damn hard choice to make and would take a longer time to be made. For now, this Merge would be nice, and later that matter should be discussed.

Kabi

Reaction score
Back in the days there were 300 ppl on one server and we had only KANTO. Just work on server, like Raissa said we gonna have new alolan islands, add something like dungeons where you can go only in group(like 3-5ppl). Without new players it will be getting worse each month.

Mirajane

Reaction score
I think merging diamond and pearl is a great idea! For those that say that pearl is being merged with diamond because pearl is dead, then you are wrong. Just because pearl has less activity doesn't mean its dead. Think about it like this: What would happen if diamond would have to merge with pearl? Instead of pearl merging with diamond its the other way around? Their is no difference! the same result will occur and players from diamond and pearl will still be in one server, Great! The act of merging both diamond and pearl is to have more activity from both sides and have a larger community. I created my character in pearl and later moved to diamond. I didn't feel any different the server is the same the spawns are the same. For the most part its identical. And for those that say that you don't want to move to either diamond or platinum well I recommend diamond for 2 reason. Diamond has the same catch rate and same level exp. I know that if you really want to move to platinum the charge of 50 diamonds isn't cheap, but I much rather see you use those 50 diamonds in creating a new chart in platinum and either selling them or adding premium to your account. Starting from zero is a challenge but sometimes think of it as an investment. Maybe in the future diamond and platinum merge and diamond players will be the ones at a disadvantage. All I am saying is that I really want to see the community get together. We should stop whining about the merge of diamond and pearl and start making an improvement to the PA Community. Maybe we should focus more on getting a more firm community than a better game experience.

A

Albuquerque

It's sad to see what's happening. And I believe that it is not the fault of the players. I remember that in the beginning Platinum was only to be a test server and it has been for more than 2 years now. And with that many Pearl and Diamond players went there because of a better rate on exp/catch/loot that after a while you get used to the "sameness" and it seems like nothing has changed, just your world. And yet I see some people complaining about something the platinum as the people of the diamond/pearl do.

But now old players come to complain that it was a waste of time to have continued to play in pearl/diamond, I ask someone forced you to do this? No! You continued to play in the same world. Now other players with the news that Platinum is no longer a test server started playing in it, started from 0 and did not complain because it was starting from 0, they just started. So why can't you do the same? Why can't you accept the joining of the two worlds? Why can't you trade your things in the diamond/pearl for things on platinum as many did?

I think the merge can improve the game yes. C'mo guys lets think positive about it. It is not the merge of two worlds that will make everything go away, this is not what will break the economy. Who breaks the economy are the players or don't you remember that years ago a premium cost only 1.5k at most and nowadays is costing how much? I do not know, 10k ~ 15k, because I only see people wanting to profit and profit from all this idea of ​​letting it transfer to the platinum.

Kabi

Reaction score
Ye plat should be test server, meanwhile we have lags all the time on diamond and for last 24h we don't have abilities here XD

ChazzRey

Reaction score
Ye plat should be test server, meanwhile we have lags all the time on diamond and for last 24h we don't have abilities here XD

You don't have abilities just because admins are looking for source of lags :) But ye, better write something (without any knowledge) than being quiet :D / EDIT: (or even search for informations or EVEN ASK :))

Yes, we've been aware since the first report but no solutions yet. We try to find the cause.

--

We have disabled abilities in Diamond temporarily, could be for some hours or days. Pokémon will probably not be able to learn abilities, and the old abilities from your Pokémon remain hidden during this time. Ability reset is disabled aswell.

Last edited:

Kabi

Reaction score
ok Sorry, but it should be on Padventures.org not on forum which needs login to view it.
And how it can be beacause of Abilities, meanwhile ppl on plat don't have lags, and they have same amount of ppl playing?

Just next time give clear info, a lot of ppl don't use forum. Even CM/GM say it ingame every 2-3h.

Last edited:

ChazzRey

Reaction score
ok Sorry, but it should be on Padventures.org not on forum which needs login to view it.
And how it can be beacause of Abilities, meanwhile ppl on plat don't have lags, and they have same amount of ppl playing?

Just next time give clear info, a lot of ppl don't use forum. Even CM/GM say it ingame every 2-3h.

If you are able to reply in that useless thread you should be also able to check others x] (inb4 u write that I am not a player - I am player from Pearl and I care about merge, but I dont give a shit about shitstorm done by other players, coz it's pointless xd)
And about abilites - it MAY be a source of lags, we are trying everything to make the game better and more enjoyable :) Months ago Pearl was lagged due to abilities. If not abilities, we will look for other things to fix lags.
And as last part of my last comment in that thread - maybe in the future we will announce such things in other way.

Kabi

Reaction score
I missed it somehow, and Polish chat trolled me a bit. :D
I respect you and rly like you, let's stop argue, you made it clear to me with abilities and sorry again.

Darken

Reaction score

for that reason I make videos, although it would be nice a thank you on the part of the administrators would not hurt them

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Why you staff will not return to the old catch system? New sucks and everyone know it, and you see what everyone here think about it, for example. Knightmare, mmarvim and many catchers. I was catcher also and I see the different. I told with many peoples and they see this different also. How long will you write about our "paranoia"?
Everyone want to go on platinum, because there is possiblity of catch anything on diamond its very hard, catch is almost everytime after extra chance and there is no 100% sure about catch(its possible to throw 5k+ or more balls after extra chance) and it sucks.
Return to the old catch system = no cries, no problems!

Darken

Reaction score
Why you staff will not return to the old catch system? New sucks and everyone know it, and you see what everyone here think about it, for example. Knightmare, mmarvim and many catchers. I was catcher also and I see the different. I told with many peoples and they see this different also. How long will you write about our "paranoia"?
Everyone want to go on platinum, because there is possiblity of catch anything on diamond its very hard, catch is almost everytime after extra chance and there is no 100% sure about catch(its possible to throw 5k+ or more balls after extra chance) and it sucks.

really yes, I was a catcher with gb, my best catc very rare were with gb including a laptops that fell with 1200 gb, and after that I started lazar ub for the pokes I did not have in catch, so I also It's been a long time since we captured it, it's not like it used to, that you could capture a venasaur with less than 10,000 gb and now you're over that number

chanoo

Reaction score
i think joslock is the best player of the world, i love joslock =Delthortillero.jpg

Elias Walker

Reaction score

the matter of this thread is about merge, not catch system, u can discuss about it somewhere else, im also a catcher, but let not loose the focus on the matter, xatch system can be discussed later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back