What's new

Welcome!

10/02/2018 - Merge of Pearl to Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitogoroshi

Reaction score
In other games if any servers are merged there is only info "at this time will be merge so pack your stuff" here is only crying and rushed decissions.. there wasnt question for diamond ppl if we want pearl and there isnt complaining about it but pearl is like a baby "I WANT THIS TOY BOO BOOOO" i dont udnerstand this... at this point stuff shouldnt consider that they want go to SEPARATED server. But do as you wish... and cry that on platinum ppl are KS af and going to cloned island is pointles because its full when on diamond most of respawns are empty and there are new good respawns taht people even dont know about them.
sorry for english etc but this time i dont care if you dont understand i saw ppl throwing replies in spanish or other latin language when its english thread what i dont understand too.
without regards for crying ppl

Ozai

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have lot of time no comment on this forum.
It is very sad to see this. I'm a Pearl player also a long time ago was a staff at Pearl, and is sad to see closed Pearl

Btw, I have a question (I dont know if was already ask) ¿Pokemons of daycare will stay on daycare at diamond?

Regards.
Ozai
Old Staff

demz

Banned user
Reaction score
People gotta understand this is the kind of decision that will never be satisfying for everyone
Im not happy with price drops of pokes and items about to happen in Platinum, specially my 2kk worth collection of TMS I was keeping for Alola. Just as pearl players arent happy with being forced to change to another server or Diamond players are not happy about not having the possibility of transferring to Platinum.

Fact is: in order to make progress sometimes sacrifices are required and everyone is sacrificing, dont be a fool to think otherwise. The money spent in keeping pearl server Will probably be used for improvements and accelerating changes ingame, so lets all try to be the bigger person here

About people complaining of paying 50 diamonds for going to Platinum: seriously, this is NOTHING compared to what we left behind to start from Scratch 2 years ago. Without this fee there would be no sacrifice at all for pearl players and that would be really unfair to others, specially Platinum players

Regards

Last edited:

paulosedric

Reaction score
Imo the problem isnt merging pearl and Platinum, is the constant changes.

Platinum was supossed to be a separeted server without the possibility of transfer what made people sell their stuff and Go play there from 0. In this topic first pearl players would go to diamond and after some crying 1 day later you changed your mind again. I'm not crying because i have to stay in diamond I like diamond, diamond rulesz bitches. My problem is that changes u do that makes people lose time/money, the reason off all recente crying on fórum(Dale halloween pokes)

Dagugo

Reaction score
Imo the problem isnt merging pearl and Platinum, is the constant changes.

Platinum was supossed to be a separeted server without the possibility of transfer what made people sell their stuff and Go play there from 0. In this topic first pearl players would go to diamond and after some crying 1 day later you changed your mind again. I'm not crying because i have to stay in diamond I like diamond, diamond rulesz bitches. My problem is that changes u do that makes people lose time/money, the reason off all recente crying on fórum(Dale halloween pokes)

As Demz said:

Fact is: in order to make progress sometimes sacrifices are required and everyone is sacrificing, dont be a fool to think otherwise. The money spent in keeping pearl server Will probably be used for improvements and accelerating changes ingame, so lets all try to be the bigger person here

is not like that we wanted to let pearl die, sometimes we have to accept changes in pro to progress, we are trying to make everything more fair for people involved, specially pearl players, we cant make everyone happy, some people more at platinum wont change anything, is not like you see someone in pearl buying 20 luxray to sell them on platinum, is not like everyone from pearl will sell their own teams to buy them again, also there are more tms in platinum than in pearl, this decision changes because we try to do the best we can, some would like maybe other no, there are ppl that doesnt care about it, and about diamond, they will keep playing as they been playing their whole life so i dont see why they have a problem with this.

@edit: Being a bit rude i find useless and out of sense comments of ppl blaming around here from pearl that are retired for like 3 years, players that i have been released more pokemons this morning than them in whole 2017, so crying about nobody take you in consideration is out of sense, if you dont play any decision in PAdventures wont affect you (yesus and others)

Last edited:

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
But actually all guys who wanna start on plat just need to give their friends from pearl pokes and they gonna transfer them all :) So some ppl from diam gonna be there to

Dagugo

Reaction score
But actually all guys who wanna start on plat just need to give their friends from pearl pokes and they gonna transfer them all :) So some ppl from diam gonna be there to

transfering from diamond to pearl is disabled before the announcement.

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
Maybe now but before while poll was open it was too?
In my opinion talking before about option transfer to platinum was the stupidest thing you can do.
And if you wanna be fair now open diamond transfer also or stay with your first think about close pearl from other worlds.

Last edited:

RioluxX

Reaction score
They should have a minimum level to transfer to platinum. For example only players lvl 100+

because many players from platinum create a pj in pearl just for buy pokes/tms and resell in platinum :(

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
They should have a minimum level to transfer to platinum. For example only players lvl 100+

because many players from platinum create a pj in pearl just for buy pokes/tms and resell in platinum :(

Thats already restricted only ppl who played at pearl before poll can transfer. But its still the option give items for friends..

paulosedric

Reaction score
Maybe now but before while poll was open it was too?
In my opinion talking before about option transfer to platinum was the stupidest thing you can do.
And if you wanna be fair now open diamond transfer also or stay with your first think about close pearl from other worlds.

Agreed transfer to platinum should have never been an option. IMO it was badly handled since the begging

@dagugo I understand bro noone wanted pearl ded and I know you guys are trying to reach the best solution for those players involved but for me, this isnt it

mmarvim

Reaction score
So, I really will not be able to go to platinum? And you guys are never making a server with the same rates from there ? And we, diamond players will not have any chance? Just throwing all work done in our main character literally in the trhash? If you are making possible to change to this server a time, why don't u make it to everyone? We have many players that is just getting tired of this, and don't want to start from 0 there. Man. I'm sad. Really.

And please don't come talking bullshits about prices or whatever, it's all changing Everytime. And will keep changing. Please don't.

Just think, if you started to play this thing so long ago that you never had the chance to chose for better rates. And you spend a life on this game. Them you see guys who changed to a dead world just cause they prefer to play alone and without anyone bordering they. And cause of that they become able to do what you most wanted, play Ina server with better rates, and you don't.

It will never be far to anyone. But you are going a way unfar with guys like me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back