What's new

Welcome!

10/02/2018 - Merge of Pearl to Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolczyko

Reaction score
bravo for all staff for that ... no questions no choice to transfer just anounce : oh we deleted pearl so you must to transfer at diamond if you dont want just go to platinum at start at 0.... and why because pearl dont makes you money or what?? i spend over 5 years at pearl and transfer for diamond is sad.. of course i will transfer my char because i dont want to loose everything i earn at this game but dear staff it wont be the same...

A

Albuquerque

Darken

Reaction score
bravo for all staff for that ... no questions no choice to transfer just anounce : oh we deleted pearl so you must to transfer at diamond if you dont want just go to platinum at start at 0.... and why because pearl dont makes you money or what?? i spend over 5 years at pearl and transfer for diamond is sad.. of course i will transfer my char because i dont want to loose everything i earn at this game but dear staff it wont be the same...

realmente, muchos que jugamos en pearl andamos en lvl o capturando pokemon, y entrar a un mundo donde existe el ks, donde tambien con tantos jugadores no se podra estar tranquilo en un lugar

Reisen

Reaction score
Yeah. And then rare pokes from our servers that had been won by Platinum players on lotteries from chars on our servers should be deleted also. Nice logic.

Did I say to delete something? Read well, I said that players who do not have rare pokes could migrate to platinum without problems. noob

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Suggestions:

1° Hosting the Diamond on a better server;
2° Limit of players on the island of the cloned;

These two are excellent suggestions. Even though the reasons are somehow clear, I will list them:
1°.- I didn't know Diamond was the only server with lagg, as Huberto has expressed here: http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?40224-Constant-laggs-problem-on-Diamond-server. Therefore, something has to be done about this since Diamond would be the most populated server of PAd.
2°.- I know some ppl who actually moved to Pearl just to catch cloned pokemons; because, due to the fact that Diamond is the most populated server, Cloned island in Diamond is most of the time full. Also, since we are in the topic, I don't know why it was removed from Padventures website the possibility to check who had an activated ticket. Last time I went to cloned island, I wanted to see if it was full or not so I went to "who is online"> sorted by lvl/diamond> checked people to see if the had an activated ticket, but to my surprise I couldn't see any information whatsoever regarding any type of ticket.

I would only add 2 more suggestion:
3° With regard to people who want to level up their characters: Duplicate some respawns. For instance: I remember that in Tibia hunting Dragon Lords was VERY popular and there were like 4 or 5 respawns of them (North of Ankrahmun, Far west of Yalahar, PitsOfInferno Dragon Lords, Borth of Darashia).
Anyway, my point is that somehow spawns are limited. And by "spawns" in this context I mean to level-up your character, not to level-up your pokes nor catching pokes. For instance:
-For lvl 70 - 100: everyone go to Gengar Mansion, because apparently is the best place. (personally, I don't remember where I lvled-up, since I stop playing for like 4 - 5 years.)
-For lvl 100 - 130: Most people go to Grass lvl 100. It is the best. But there is only 1 resp and it can be shared only between 2 (to make good exp). Although Water was improved, I don't know how good it is now to lvl up.
-For lvl 130 - 150: Still Grass lvl 100? / Maybe Ice lvl 135? (however, it is a small spawn) / This new Fire tower in the Fire Island > of Lavender, I think it is for lvl 110 (or 115?)
-For lvl 150 - 175: Palace. Everyone go to Palace. Yes, it is quite big but I'd say only Grass and Fire are the good ones. Maybe Ghost? / Water lvl 150 (Empoleon Resp) / Flygons 150
-I am actually lvl 176 now and sometimes I try to make lvl at Dragons 175 or Flygons lvl 150 but they are usually occupied.

What I mean is that I don't think you have to make the current spawns bigger, just make another same spawn. Make another Flygon 150 Spawn, another Dragon 175 spawn, another Water 150... same pokes, same amount of pokes, same spawning time. I think this way we may reduce KS considerably.

4°.- With regard to players who want to catch: Similar to 3°, make another spawn. Don't make more pokemons to spawn. Make a different respawn with the pokemon.
For example:
-Feebas. There is only 1 and one respawn. If you want to keep this poke very rare to get, as it is right now, create another spawn where there is only 1 feebas but far away from the actuall Spawn. This way, there would be 2 spawns for 2 different people instead of 1.
-Deino: This is a very popular and very KSed pokemon. I think there are only 3? in the new spawn nearby Azalea. Make another 3 (or 2?) available in a different place.

These are the pokes that come to my mind that can be very KSed now.

I really hope these suggestions, if not taken into consideration, at least help Staff members to come up with new ideas. Because if nothing is dome about Pokes Spawns... then...

LET THE HUNGER GAMES BEGING

My humble opinion!

huberto

Reaction score
About Cloned Island, maybe you can change formula of ticket. Instead of 48h of time, no matter if you are hunting or not we could get 24h of time we spend online. Few restriction of course.
- Your cloned time expire within 10 days as it is the cooldown between you can use another ticket.
- Once you log in with activated ticket you have to stay online at least 10-30 (for you to decide) minutes, if you log off your time will keep running out up to 10-30 minutes after you logged in. This is to avoid people log in, kill spawn they want and log off to stop ticket from expiring, limiting their time spend on c island only to throwing balls - technically prolong the duration of ticket by the time of waiting between pokemon respawns.

Just a quick suggestion, not much of thinking but you can upgrade it in any way. Personally I think that limiting number of players who can use ticket at the same time is not a good solution. I can see people who activate ticket on 3-4 chars just to make sure they will have enough space to run between respawns (sadly thais kind of players exist).

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Did I say to delete something? Read well, I said that players who do not have rare pokes could migrate to platinum without problems. noob
In which hole do you want me to suggest to put those pokes instead deleting? You can use your brain without overheating, Trust me.

My point is simple: you agree with Platinum players getting rewards from lotteries that were made with pokemons from our servers, but you don't agree with pokes we conquered on our servers, right? Yet I'm the noob.

Edit: let's not fight over something that won't happen.

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
In which hole do you want me to suggest to put those pokes instead deleting? You can use your brain without overheating, Trust me.

My point is simple: you agree with Platinum players getting rewards from lotteries that were made with pokemons from our servers, but you don't agree with pokes we conquered on our servers, right? Yet I'm the noob.
Amount of pokemons going from lotteries made usualy once per 2 months (exceptions are occasion like christmas etc) is not comparable with amount of pokes, that would come with players from pearl. Also if we let pearl players go there, we'd have to let also diamond ones. Else amount of REAL rares on lotteries aren't that big, especially going to 1 of 3 servers.
If you want to play there, start from 0 as anyone else had to do so.

The Viper

Reaction score
In before you ask why we don't let players to transfer to platinum;
- Because it is how we decided after some debate between higher range staff members (gms-cms-admins)

Created a thread and didnt care about what some Pearl players had to say? Thats cold.

- Because it would be unfair for players, who had to start from 0 on platinum and worked hard to be on top
Isn't the exp rate higher in Platinum? Didnt Pearl players work hard too? The way you say it feels like you are devaluing work just because Pearl has been open for more years.

- Because it would be unfair for diamond players, that wouldn't be able to transfer to platinum.
Their world is not closing. They arent going to lose their houses. They arent the ones who will have to adapt to the new economy.

- Because platinum since the beginning had to be a closed world with different rates. It will stay as it is.

And it floped. Its sad but it is true.

Adding more players to the most crowded world is an absolute confirmation of more ks. And you cant do shit about it. Good luck to newcommers who choose Diamond, you are in for some good fights.

But hey, I'll get over it. I'll keep playing.
I'll keep complaining, in Diamond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back