Welcome!

Search results

1. Iceburner

Dead johto pokes

Uploaded with ImageShack.us This is near the Magmars, and yesterday there was a dead dragon, and now here is Gligar, Hitmontop, Hoppip, Heracross, Granbull and Girafarig corpses, they are openable like the dragon was, and what is it?))
  2. Iceburner

Spammer

This noob must be punished, cuz he is writing to player's PM his fucking offers, after i messaged him not to do it, he decided to make his own way Uploaded with ImageShack.us EDIT: Don't tell me to use ignore or smth, cuz i think that such a noob must be punished for that shit
  3. Iceburner

Sell/Change Dragonair[69]

it's almost Nite, so i will change it for Venu+Zard+Toise 80-88 =)
  4. Iceburner

Ignoring NPC's

There are much of NPC's who don't respond to any of messages, what are they for? So are Ash and Gary don't talk to me, i want a quest, so how to talk with them?
  5. Iceburner

Cave entrance

Uploaded with ImageShack.us does it lead somewhere?
  6. Iceburner

Tired of KSers!!!

I am fucking tired of damn ksers, i had an hour, and decided to hunt scyther, so after killing 2 or 3 scythers - Almogaver came and began ksing, after it came Khan and... began ksing too, it's pissing me off... do smth with this shit!!! Uploaded with ImageShack.us made a screen with Khan only
  7. Iceburner

Sell

VILEPLUME[75], male Growlithe[52], female Clefable[56], male Ditto[71] Write me ingame - NickolaZZ
  8. Iceburner

Houses

Does players able to buy not one, but 2-3 or more houses in every town? Is it possible?
  9. Iceburner

NickolaZZ LT

I see many new LTs, so i decided to create mine. Can't promise it'll be very interesting, but i'll try=) This is my home, 1st floor: It's 2nd floor: And here are my pokes for the moment: Uploaded with ImageShack.us I am going to sell Ditto, Vile and Golem, and wanna buy Charizard, but...
  10. Iceburner

Another noob blocking the respawn

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  11. Iceburner

Legendaries

I was reading the forum, and have found some topic about smbd saw legends, but 99% of them was fake, the last 1% didn't noticed at all So i am really interested if it is some Legendaries pokemon in PA? And what will be with Johto legendaries after update? I heard that Admins will place them in...
  12. Iceburner

Russians(just for admins)

I know, there are not so much of us here, but it's can't be too hard to add russian language to the client, and if it is really not hard, we'll be glad if admins add it=)
  13. Iceburner

About genders

Jynx is female only, it's ok, but Chansey is female only too, but it can be 2 genders here Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee are only males, but here we can see both genders. Admins, change it, pls)
  14. Iceburner

Aerodactyl resp

10 minutes? WTF? really? decrease it pls, 10mins is unreal to hunt him)
  15. Iceburner

Not a "real" bug, but...

If i am not mistaken, the "stone" type is made to avois Nintendo's "rock" type. And i am hunting Aerodaltyl right now, which type is "rock". Fix it)))
  16. Iceburner

Offensive, balanced and defensive fighting

Does it means smth in game? And how does chasing opponent can help?))
  17. Iceburner

Bug in ice island

At the Lapras respawn, I was trying to get to the throne, and the clien closed with the error message. Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  18. Iceburner

Search ability

I saw a "search ability" at Hypno, what does it do?
  19. Iceburner

Wi-Fi connection

What can be wrong if i can't login with Wi-Fi connection? The client write me smth about Connection Timed Out (Error 10060) Is it way to solve the problem?
  20. Iceburner

LVL Up Service

I think there is a lot high lvled players, that trying to earn money by fishing or some other ways, and i wonder if some players could take another player's pokemon and lvl up him as far as the client want, and it can be profitable, cuz i have a rhyhorn[48] and it's hard to lvl up because of...
Back