Welcome!

Search results

1. Iceburner

Loot prices?

just sold all the items a week ago, SHIT!!!!!!!
  2. Iceburner

Black Skullz Life Thread ;D

yeah, good team, and good luck with pory!)
  3. Iceburner

Loot prices?

great!! ~short
  4. Iceburner

Dead johto pokes

then no, it's our server DIamond=)
  5. Iceburner

Dead johto pokes

and what is open tibia?))))
  6. Iceburner

help I hacked

Admins!!! Help the guy please!!!!
  7. Iceburner

Dead johto pokes

no, i can't, i wrote it in the begining of the thread=) Abble, what is OT? =)))
  8. Iceburner

New function

thx. it'll work with wild pokes? and make a feature to check dead pokemon sex, it'll be usefull too!=) great
  9. Iceburner

Dead johto pokes

no, i can't, i wrote it in the begining of the thread=) Abble, what is OT? =)))
  10. Iceburner

Dead johto pokes

dead onix lying in circle when he dead, that's why he is little
  11. Iceburner

New items to pokemons loot.

YEAH, THAT IS THE BEST!!! thank
  12. Iceburner

Dead johto pokes

can it be a result of DDos attacks?
  13. Iceburner

Dead johto pokes

of course they don't, i tryed all=)) i think Admins just giving us some sprites this way=)
  14. Iceburner

Dead johto pokes

Uploaded with ImageShack.us This is near the Magmars, and yesterday there was a dead dragon, and now here is Gligar, Hitmontop, Hoppip, Heracross, Granbull and Girafarig corpses, they are openable like the dragon was, and what is it?))
  15. Iceburner

help I hacked

Jano, he know english bad, so i can help a lil bit=) He was hacked, and he don't know who did it, he only had bought diamonds from the site in his first post, and that's all, so help him pls)
  16. Iceburner

[2x Experience event] Saturday 14-15 sunday

i am looking at the organizer now and see that saturday is 14, and sunday is 15=)
  17. Iceburner

Spammer

This noob must be punished, cuz he is writing to player's PM his fucking offers, after i messaged him not to do it, he decided to make his own way Uploaded with ImageShack.us EDIT: Don't tell me to use ignore or smth, cuz i think that such a noob must be punished for that shit
  18. Iceburner

A few suggestions

THere will be a lot of TMs to teach your pokes with poison attacks, and, read Serebii o bulbapedia to deal with it, it's poison there, in the original
  19. Iceburner

about the size of johto starters

Emm, i missed the topic=) Answer was not here=) And yes, i think that Typh Gatr could be smaller, Meganium is norm
  20. Iceburner

About eggs in daycare?

I have two questions about eggs too: When will be other pokemon eggs added, like Dratini, scyther, chansey and other rares. And will be added a feature to breed pokes with ditto?
Back