What's new

Welcome!

A few suggestions

Fnatic Wolfus

Reaction score
First of all, i would like to thank the staff for the new changes that you made and keeping your word about the premmy days. Great job. It would be nice if you give us a feedback of what you've done. Ex: We changed some sprites and added a new hunting spots..etc. YOu can use the development thread, closing it to comments updating it along with the game updates.

About the 2 elements thing, be sure to make a dual type pokemon have 2 types of attack. Ex: Gengar -> Ghost/Poison, but he only have ghost attacks, he wont be able to level in alakas (psy>poison) and in ivy/venu (he dont have any poison attack). Otherwise this change will only incrase his defence against grass type pokes.

The other suggestion is about the game economy. I hope this subject dont die (alba you was on it, i hope you had a cool brainstorm and feedback to make some changes).
Higher loot prices/lower item prices on npc is needed.

My regards.

Last edited:

Iceburner

Reaction score
THere will be a lot of TMs to teach your pokes with poison attacks, and, read Serebii o bulbapedia to deal with it, it's poison there, in the original

Fnatic Wolfus

Reaction score
THere will be a lot of TMs to teach your pokes with poison attacks, and, read Serebii o bulbapedia to deal with it, it's poison there, in the original

There will be 50 and i dont know how many of poison type, or even if they are strong enough for a gengar. I dont think tm's will be that easy to get too.

And this game is not based in bulba or serebii. I wanted it to be, but it is not.

Also, im making a suggestion not a complain, i don't even have a freaking gengar.

Back