Welcome!

Search results

1. Hipek

[Recovery] Rasun - Deletion

Well… being old player isn't a reason to undelete but I think that he changed a bit and he should have next chance after he said that he feel sorry for what he did. Don't you think that you should give him and maybe some other players next chance? He wasn't deleted for botting and as some...
  2. Hipek

Cazzino?:p

Cazzino?:p
  3. Hipek

Hi again! Long time no see. :D I'm proud that you are doing well irl. You seems to still play...

Hi again! Long time no see. :D I'm proud that you are doing well irl. You seems to still play PA, that's also well. ^^ A lot of my friends have been saying good things about PA lastly, mostly about good changes. I think that I have most of my life going well, so I'm also satisfied about it...
  4. Hipek

What company? What do you do there? :p

What company? What do you do there? :p
  5. Hipek

Dont want to, srry ;p

Dont want to, srry ;p
  6. Hipek

Problem with character – my friends' character is bugged.

Ekhm… seems wrong board, move it – please.
  7. Hipek

Thanks. ^^ Nice to know that someone remember about me. :)

Thanks. ^^ Nice to know that someone remember about me. :)
  8. Hipek

Thanks ^^ What's new in ur life? :D

Thanks ^^ What's new in ur life? :D
  9. Hipek

Problem with character – my friends' character is bugged.

Problem with character – my friends' character is bugged. Hi; First of all, I should be gentle so I'll say „long time no see”. I wasn't here from few months, haha. I'm here because I'm using TS3 where 2 guys are still playing this server. One of my friends have serious problem with his account...
  10. Hipek

Hello guys

lol, dat nab again! Have fun, I've just logged in to say that.
  11. Hipek

[Complaint] Last thing about Raszagal.

It will be my last thread for long time. Well… I will quote you and make bold some parts. Here, it's video of your friend who used bot and got undeleted thanks to you! I knew that it would be useful some day, it's today. Go ahead and delete great „Pretor of Xel'Naga”, or maybe you will...
  12. Hipek

[Complaint] About Raszagal & Babkaa

You can close thread.
  13. Hipek

Hi Striker… It made me kinda confused that I've seen what you've wrote. I know that you are partially right but you still should remember that I prefer my own rules instead of PA's rules – which are sick sometimes. There are many people at PAdventures which I respect a lot but I don't need to...
  14. Hipek

You've said that „bot also can do it”, it's truth but human also can do it, this part isn't proof. If you watch it slower, it isn't weird. That's part of video speed trick. I can also record video and make it faster sometimes, so it would be „solid proof”, haha. xD Once again, video speed...
  15. Hipek

Due to laptop configuration? Impossible. It would have less frames but speed wouldn't be changed. ^^ I didn't asked if I can change back speed of video, thing is why video is edited. It would be nice to know… Well… It can't be x1.5 at moment of 1st „proof” because he left from screen in few...
  16. Hipek

I've seen video and I've replied to it, read what I've said instead of replying without reading. ^^ He didn't used bot.
  17. Hipek

Dear hater, I don't know who you are and you don't know who I am. Problem here is your behavior, calm down and read it all again. Problem is that he wasn't using bot, and you are just hater. About me? Why do you attack me? I'm here just to help. I'm not „crying” and you don't know my real life...
  18. Hipek

Mapclick proly, look that at beginning of vid, he's moving to make his char look down and moves his venu with same movement.
  19. Hipek

I know what waypoints mean, believe me. I'm old Tibia player, I remember Tibia Auto, ElfBot, TibiaBotNG (usually used at PA), BlackD, etc. There aren't clearly waypoints, as we can see.
  20. Hipek

Hi!^^ I'm not sure if you remember me, haha. I'm here to talk about something important - „proof” of Babkaa's botting. I would like to tell you that this proof is just bullshit. How that would be proof? First, instead of flame me - read what I'm writing. Well… I can't believe in this proof...
Back