Welcome!

[Recovery] Rasun - Deletion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasun

Reaction score
Dear PA Community,
I am sorry for my latest behavior.
Basically I'm calling for help. I have just logged on PA and I see that this game is really, really great now.
I wish that I could play it again. Too bad, my account was deleted few months ago for PA-PXG transaction, I regret this so badly now.
I know this is childish and lame, but is there a chance for me to get undeleted please ? Basically I gave my lapras to Crazy Harry and he gave me an empty pxg account, worth 0$.
Do you know what I mean ? I've lost my 2 years of playing in PA to get nothing, I am so sad and upset now. I know that was my fault and I knew that i could have been deleted for this.
At last, I see that PA is such a great game and Im getting nostalgia feelings. I remember playing on halloween to get a mightyena, getting first nidoking, basically everything from the PA's beginning.
I know that these are the consequences of breaking the rules, but I've spent so much time on this game that I dont want to loose it in that way. Could I get undeletetion, please ? I will understand it, if you reject my offer.
Your's faithfully,
Rasun.

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
Agreed!
Unban Rasun because he just had a bad behaviour but now he's really sorry.
He wont do that again im sure :>

Tales xela~~

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Many players were deleted because of illegal advertising. If we would do an exception for you, we would need to do the same for them.

The Viper

Reaction score
LoL
He said sorry and he wont do that again... he played over 2x years and now he is rejected???
Check the date that he started, 2010 !!
Almost 3 years playing PA and now this things happens but he said sorry.
Lets wait for CM or Admin because an old player being rejected like this means that the game is a stupid one (my opinion).

You are the one being stupid. Just because he played 2 years or more and came here saying sorry now, doesn't mean that he should get undeleted and that the game is bad. Im pretty sure that he is not the only guy who played more than 2 years and has been deleted. Deletion is deletion.

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
You are the one being stupid. Just because he played 2 years or more and came here saying sorry now, doesn't mean that he should get undeleted and that the game is bad. Im pretty sure that he is not the only guy who played more than 2 years and has been deleted. Deletion is deletion.
U.u
UNDELETE EVERYONE AND MAKE PA 1000/1000

Rasun

Reaction score
Yes simple as that, everyone is equal when it comes to rules, no matter how long I play.
However I just want to try, its never bad to ask :p
#Spike
Thanks a lot for your support, but please do not fight for me, I can do it. Making more posts like that won't help :(
Undeleting everyone could bring a lot of more players, but also a lot of more botter lol.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
forgive me Tales, but playing long time doesn't make him better than other players who did mistake like this.

Rasun

Reaction score
Lajrra,
Actually it's not the same to undelete someone who played for a day to only advertise other servers, and to undelete a very old player. Rules are rules but that's also true what I said there. It's logic that someone who played only to spam, bot and advertise is much more dangerous to the community than someone who has made a mistake in 2 years of gametime. I think that every application like this should be reviewed in a different point of view. Why shouldn't we also try to undelete the other people who played PA for a long time, and they are sorry for what they've done ? Botters should still be at the deletera, but I think that the punishment for a different server transaction could be still reviewed. Undeletion shall be taken on judging the whole situation. Of course someone who did a really bad thing, will have less chances, than someone who did just a little thing which didnt affect much the servers.

Last edited:

Khan

Reaction score
The fact that you played PA for 2 years should be enough to reject your undeletion in my opinion, because you knew the rules and chose to break it.
As lajrra said, making an exception would be unfair to everyone else that got deleted for illegal advertizing. The good news is though, due to rebalance all pokemon are "good" so you will have no troubles starting a new acc again.

Rasun

Reaction score
I understand you Khan and Lajrra . Of course I can start a new account, but I won't be much motivated to play again. Sucks that I havent got any chances now to be undeleted. So much has changed, people are changing too. I am just going to be a shadow now. Well, thanks for your's reply. I don't want to start over, so I can officially say that now. I'm done with PA forever, tried to come back but couldnt have expected much. Thanks everyone and good luck !

Hipek

Reaction score
Well… being old player isn't a reason to undelete but I think that he changed a bit and he should have next chance after he said that he feel sorry for what he did.
Don't you think that you should give him and maybe some other players next chance? He wasn't deleted for botting and as some important person said in past "advertising shouldn't be deleteable, just ban them for month or two and they will be back".

Yours,
Hipek :p

Andyrax

Honorary Members
Reaction score
You know, fair or unfair, rules are rules, and we must follow them.

You know what you did knowing the consequences.
So, as the big boy that you are, admit your mistakes, and start all over again.

The gates are open to a new start if you want.

Apologize. But I must stick to the rules. I know that you understand it.

Request Denied.

Closed.

G'luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back