Welcome!

Search results

1. Anderlm90

PAwiki.com - Contest

www.PAwiki.com is online, I'm doing a contest. To enter the contest, simply create an account on the forum, and edit articles for the maximum possible. Many articles are in Portuguese, just remove the parts that are Portuguese put in English. To begin to compete, each participant must have...
  2. Anderlm90

Shinys On Pearl

Today, Nino tested pokes in pearl
  3. Anderlm90

Concurso - PAwiki.net

Bom criei uma wiki, em um servidor pago. E pretendo tornala principal wiki do P.A. Por isto estou abrindo um concurso, para o pessoal que sabe mexer. (Eu nao sei muito, to estudando :P) Para participar do concurso voces devem criar uma conta no www.pawiki.net e criar o maior numero de...
  4. Anderlm90

Change Your Destiny - The Quest

Introduction Many of the players to reach level 90 think the game is over, because I can use all pokemons level 100. But they are wrong because that's when you get a chance to Change Your Destiny. You should be asking, but how? Simple, through the way we like best. Through a Quest...
  5. Anderlm90

Crystal Onix - Pear

Here SS's Crystal Onix in Pearl
  6. Anderlm90

Firs Machamp Reward In FFP

Bad Luck For Mang :(
  7. Anderlm90

Fighting For Pride - Done

FIRST DONE FIGHTING FOR PRIDE TEAM USED GOLDUCK 73 AND GOLDUCK 67 A LOT PASSIVES LUCK :)
  8. Anderlm90

Badge Bug

Today the Chapa Zen player, came to report a possible bug. A friend of his, he fought against the NPC Brock. The Pokemon that he was using was a Golduck, and the last pokemon that Brock used was a Golem. It melts the Golem with Golduck. Soon after, he lent his Golduck for player Chapa Zen...
  9. Anderlm90

Bug in Npc: Black Belt Yessy

I have all itens, and she dont acept.
  10. Anderlm90

My char nothing enter in game.

I am Buged my net down in saffari, and my char now cant log. Anderzenho: Pearl
  11. Anderlm90

Towards the top - The Quest

Introduction Well, much is said about this Elite Four Box, many players asking to see it being implemented again in the game. But we know that this quest and the Box are at present too easy and meaningless. I came here to propose a quest for Elite Four Box First I would like to show a recast...
  12. Anderlm90

Boost System !! Copy Or No. Best Solution

Best Solution to PA At the moment we are facing two major problems in PA. These two problems are doing a lot of players stop playing. The main of them all, is that the game is becoming boring. Simply because my only object is to reach level 90. Well apart from this I can use all pokemons lvl...
  13. Anderlm90

Wild Pokemon, Attack Warning !!!

Wild Pokemon Attack Warning Are you going to poke her, killing wild pokemos, when suddenly you're faced with amessage on your screen, "You're dead. " Give to you, think. But how? I was on my pokemon pokemon was loose, as the wildpokemon murdered me? Or when you climb a ladder with his poke...
  14. Anderlm90

Pokes For Sell

Pokes For Selling Onix 85 You offer Ditto 86 You offer Golem 70 750HD Wartotle 50 300HD Charmeleon 40 200HD Ivysaur 40 200HD Gyarados 55 700HD Luck Medalion 120HD
  15. Anderlm90

PA Balls Test

I created a topic on the Scyther in safari, saying it was impossible to capture because the respawn was slow, and that Saffari ball was just a normal pokeball. Many questioned me, saying that Saffari ball is like a super ball. I was curious and decided to test. I made a simple but effective...
  16. Anderlm90

About Scyther

We all know that pokemon Scyther is a much desired by several people. And that is also very rare. But it's not a very good pokemon to hunt, hunts for not having good exp with him. We know that your rates are too high in PA, making it very difficult to capture the pokemon, and also that Scyther...
  17. Anderlm90

Sell dragonair (52)

Sell Dragonair Level 52 BEST OFFER: 3500HD PURE CASH
  18. Anderlm90

Fighting For Pride – The Quest

Fighting For Pride – The Quest [EN] [PT] [/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]Inside the PA online, we have several Pokemon, Pokemon have 98% of these as they are taken by simple means, difficult or expensive. Even though many rely heavily on your luck as Scyther, Electabuzz, Magmar, Snorlax and Etc...
  19. Anderlm90

[LT] Anderzenho (Pearl) Life Thread.

Stats when i started the topic Current Stats TEAM
  20. Anderlm90

Bug ?

few minutes ago the server crashed PEARL, when I returned it without my Tentacruel lvl 66, would see it? Player: Anderzenho PEARL
Back